FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you know what i find strange

Do you know what i find strange

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I guess quite a lot tell little fibs every now and again. But ive just been chatting to this guy who ive been speaking to the last few weeks. Seemed a nice but hes just contradicted himself in a conversation from what he said a few weeks ago. I pointed this out to him and reckons he never said that so i just pulled up my msn that automatically saves messages and copy and pasted it to him. How stupid not to realize msn saves messages. Funnily he went straight of line lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi 5 sista!!!! xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Funnily he went straight of line lol"

Block him and report him to the swingers police

LOL I love it when that happens!

I tripped a guy up massively a few months ago in exactly the same way.

Plonkers.

Lol as Judge Judy always says, if you tell the truth you don't need a good memory!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

PMSL!!!!

I have also had that.

Lies and stuff, and they forgot they said something (or do remember but dont want to admit so,)

And you have to proof

Good old MSN

It's like getting off the bus without paying innit. You get a real sense of satisfaction.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

How do you find saved conversations on MSN?

Notting

"It's like getting off the bus without paying innit. You get a real sense of satisfaction. "

oh it most certainly is!!!!

Apart from the fact the one time the bus driver let me on for free (he was a customer in my pub) - the bloody conductor go on and asked me for my ticket!!!!

Bloody driver let me sweat for a whole minute before piping up that he remembered me paying!!!

Heeheehee

To be honest, I seldom save the conversations on MSN.

If after one chat session and the person does not inspire me, then I shan't chat to him again.

And yes, if I tell the truth, I don't have to worry about covering my lies!

Notting

"To be honest, I seldom save the conversations on MSN.

If after one chat session and the person does not inspire me, then I shan't chat to him again.

And yes, if I tell the truth, I don't have to worry about covering my lies! "

I seldom chat on msn anymore - as its usually full of wanna be's and liars.

Keep nup with my REAL friends on email and phone.

No need to save stuff then either

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"How do you find saved conversations on MSN?"

i dont think it automatically savs them, you have to select it to through the settings - not sure how though

[Removed by poster at 22/04/10 20:20:29]

"How do you find saved conversations on MSN?"

Tools - Options - Messages, and near the bottom of the page you'll find an option to save conversations.

Can someone tell me, if you went to last Sat's Spurs game, how you get home to rural Wales by train and cab in an hour? Then I might resume a conversation I was having ... hhmmm ...?

Notting

"Can someone tell me, if you went to last Sat's Spurs game, how you get home to rural Wales by train and cab in an hour? Then I might resume a conversation I was having ... hhmmm ...?"

LOL

Yep - th3ey aint as clever as they think are they!!!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I find it so funny when some don't remember what they tell ya and then contradict them self lol. It makes good chuckle materiel though.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I guess quite a lot tell little fibs every now and again. But ive just been chatting to this guy who ive been speaking to the last few weeks. Seemed a nice but hes just contradicted himself in a conversation from what he said a few weeks ago. I pointed this out to him and reckons he never said that so i just pulled up my msn that automatically saves messages and copy and pasted it to him. How stupid not to realize msn saves messages. Funnily he went straight of line lol"
you found guy who in 2 week,only contradicted himself once.you have just put off, possibly the most honest guy you will ever meet.was his first name saint.

"I guess quite a lot tell little fibs every now and again. But ive just been chatting to this guy who ive been speaking to the last few weeks. Seemed a nice but hes just contradicted himself in a conversation from what he said a few weeks ago. I pointed this out to him and reckons he never said that so i just pulled up my msn that automatically saves messages and copy and pasted it to him. How stupid not to realize msn saves messages. Funnily he went straight of line lolyou found guy who in 2 week,only contradicted himself once.you have just put off, possibly the most honest guy you will ever meet.was his first name saint. "

Tut tut... what ARE you saying about guys and their ability to remain logical... pmsl...

Notting

"I find it so funny when some don't remember what they tell ya and then contradict them self lol. It makes good chuckle materiel though. "

Very much so

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I guess quite a lot tell little fibs every now and again. But ive just been chatting to this guy who ive been speaking to the last few weeks. Seemed a nice but hes just contradicted himself in a conversation from what he said a few weeks ago. I pointed this out to him and reckons he never said that so i just pulled up my msn that automatically saves messages and copy and pasted it to him. How stupid not to realize msn saves messages. Funnily he went straight of line lolyou found guy who in 2 week,only contradicted himself once.you have just put off, possibly the most honest guy you will ever meet.was his first name saint.

Tut tut... what ARE you saying about guys and their ability to remain logical... pmsl... "

to remain logical yes.to remain honest no.most guys, after a short time being honest.will tell a lie, even if the truth is easier.so as not to dissapoint.

"I guess quite a lot tell little fibs every now and again. But ive just been chatting to this guy who ive been speaking to the last few weeks. Seemed a nice but hes just contradicted himself in a conversation from what he said a few weeks ago. I pointed this out to him and reckons he never said that so i just pulled up my msn that automatically saves messages and copy and pasted it to him. How stupid not to realize msn saves messages. Funnily he went straight of line lolyou found guy who in 2 week,only contradicted himself once.you have just put off, possibly the most honest guy you will ever meet.was his first name saint.

Tut tut... what ARE you saying about guys and their ability to remain logical... pmsl... to remain logical yes.to remain honest no.most guys, after a short time being honest.will tell a lie, even if the truth is easier.so as not to dissapoint. "

Nice one - I just realised you have given all men a carte blanche with that statement - now I have to think of a new thread for women.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I find it so funny when some don't remember what they tell ya and then contradict them self lol. It makes good chuckle materiel though.

Very much so "

Your a sexy bugger when you grin like that

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

conversations are automatically saved if you click on the box, i did mine when i set up msn, and to be honest it wasnt to catch anyone out but if i hadnt spoken to someone for a couple of weeks. i could go back and see what we where chatting about but it soooooooooo has its uses as _ig bad said "chuckle material"

» Add a new message to this topic