FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you take a break...

Do you take a break...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

from swinging?

We have been enjoying "our hobby" for two years now, and as much as I, Jack, have enjoyed it, I feel that I have satisfied the "curiousity" I had for it

We haven't met anyone socially, apart from the Barnsley Social, for a couple of months now, and we haven't played for a couple of months either.

We do have a party invite for this weekend, but I'm only "half" looking forward to it . Kate on the other hand is counting down the days, hours, minutes, lol.

Is it usual to feel like this? I thought I would be really up for the party this weekend but to be honest, I'm not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I regularly take a break from it, can go months without bothering to meet anyone if I get too busy.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i take a break if ever i lose my interest in it for a while..then i'll potter here, or just stay away completelt til the urge takes me again.

i hope you can find a way through how you feel jack x

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

We find it loses its excitement if you're at it all the time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We take a break now and then, normaly for a couple of months at a time.

Tony

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Iwas going to a party last Saturday, but nearly didn't cos I just didn't feel in the zone.

But because I was meeting friends I went and had a great time

Sometims it's the thought that doesn;t seem right the reaity can be so different

"from swinging?

We have been enjoying "our hobby" for two years now, and as much as I, Jack, have enjoyed it, I feel that I have satisfied the "curiousity" I had for it

We haven't met anyone socially, apart from the Barnsley Social, for a couple of months now, and we haven't played for a couple of months either.

We do have a party invite for this weekend, but I'm only "half" looking forward to it . Kate on the other hand is counting down the days, hours, minutes, lol.

Is it usual to feel like this? I thought I would be really up for the party this weekend but to be honest, I'm not "

We know exactly what you mean.

We can count on one hand the number of meets we've had since joining the site.

We can't understand people wanting to meet twice or even once a week,or how they find the time,it must get very repetitive and lose its sparkle.

We sometimes think we must have very low sex drives.

I'd sometimes prefer a pack of Jaffa Cakes and a cuppa,so your not alone,lol. R

XXXX

We are not playing with other people at present. However, we have not ruled out the possibility of playing with other people in the future.

I've taken a break before.

I first joined this site in August 2008 but then by April 2009 I'd had enough of the constant bombardment of messages that I had to constantly fight my way through and to be honest I was allowing swinging to take over my life rather too much.

I rejoined about 7 or 8 months ago with a refreshed outlook and a much clearer idea of what I wanted to achieve from this site. This time it's worked! I'm loving what this site can give me and have also found a swinging partner who is no-end of fun. The skies the limit!

I do think that a little break from time to time in order to take stock and come back revitalised is very refreshing and well worth it.

» Add a new message to this topic