Westwood's voice does not go with what he looks like,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

who the feck is westwood???

By *adyPenelopeWoman  over a year ago

worcestershire

I can't stand Westwood and I never really new how much he annoyed me until I dated a dj a couple of years ago who modelled himself on him. It lasted 3 weeks!

He's getting old and needs to hang up that cap of his, it's just not gonna work when he's using a zimmer frame.

Moving on to voices generally. I once chatted to a guy online who sent me his picture. He was a very very handsome tall bronzed guy, with broad shoulders and a 6 pac. I was very excited at the idea of meeting him and then... we spoke on the phone. Omg! He sounded like George Fornby on speed. I cancelled the date. Just couldn't do it.

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman  over a year ago

bolton

"who the feck is westwood???"

Radio one and Radio one extra dj

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman  over a year ago

bolton

"

Moving on to voices generally. I once chatted to a guy online who sent me his picture. He was a very very handsome tall bronzed guy, with broad shoulders and a 6 pac. I was very excited at the idea of meeting him and then... we spoke on the phone. Omg! He sounded like George Fornby on speed. I cancelled the date. Just couldn't do it."

I have been there and done that, i heard the guys voice and thought he was gay, even had to check his profile to see if he was bi. x

» Add a new message to this topic