FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cut or Uncut?

Cut or Uncut?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udie_Girl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Rochdale

Ladies and gents, what is your preference? And gents who are cut, do you ever wish you weren't? (or would you have it done if you weren't cut?)

On my first question, I would declare that I think cut looks prettier, and makes it easier for me to check out someone's personal hygene. If uncut, I always pull the skin back for a good look and smell. If it's not good, then it's not going in my body, even if a glove is worn.

On my second question, I'm going to hold off on saying what I am for now. Not hiding it, as pics are on my profile for all to see, just dont want to influence any answers right now.

So what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I am cut , I think it looks a lot better than having all that foreskin and not being able to see the helmet .

I know a lot of women who like cut cocks they say its prettier.

Been cut since I was 4 so I don't know any different and I'm happy the way it is

" I would declare that I think cut looks prettier

So what do you think?"

It might look prettier but it makes my fucking eyes water just thinking about it.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I prefer cut for the same reason as the OP's

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Still got choice, however, after the vasectomy no doctors going anywhere near that area professionally

I've been cut since I was about 4 as well .I'm happy with the way it looks as well

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

On my first question, I would declare that I think cut looks prettier, and makes it easier for me to check out someone's personal hygene. If uncut, I always pull the skin back for a good look and smell. If it's not good, then it's not going in my body, even if a glove is worn.

So what do you think?"

I think if someone has no idea about keeping their glans and foreskin clean then they should stick to wanking on their own.

It's rather like people who use public lavatories, and don't wash their hands.

I don't want to meet either type.

Personally; uncut and extremely clean.

uncut

By *tupidityDictatesWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I've never had cut so can't really comment.

I think my preference is uncut but obviously won't know until I've tried.

By *orny Trans lover.Man  over a year ago

west yorks

i have best of both worlds. I have a CI3 foreskin and I love it. If i could blow myself I would never go out. !!

"Still got choice, however, after the vasectomy no doctors going anywhere near that area professionally "

Same here, When i had the snip i was booked in to be chopped at the same time but the nut job hurt so much (anesthetic didnt take)that i told em to fuck off

Jaffa

By *udie_Girl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Rochdale

Some interesting replies, and thanks everyone. I didn't say in my op but was hoping for someone who has had it done in adulthood, and how it has affected them.

I'm cut myself, have been since very young for medical reasons, not religious ones. But recently I came across an article by someone about guys whowere cut early, and they are attempting to stretch the remaining skin over a long period of time to restore it. I'm still unsure if its worth the effort though.

X

We was having this convo at work the other day , and we trying to imagine it , to the guys who are cut doesn't it piss you off having your bell end rubbing on your pants all day ? Mr personally I think it would piss me of something shocking having my end out all day rubbing on my boxers my knob likes it's little hood to keep him warm and secure

It doesn't really bother me my bell end rubbing on my boxers I don't really feel it anymore . Its been like it for 30years now .

had mine cut at the ripe age of 40 ish

foreskin became so tight that when it went back it was so painfull that penetrive sex was impossible

had the op on the thursday went away for the weekend on the fri drank and done too much over the weekend but the alcohol numbed it

drove home on the sun in sooo much pain you wouldnt believe my own fault for not listening to the doc but i had no choice but to go away that weekend

had my first erection in the week and trust me the pain was unreal 10/10 on the pain scale

the head rubbing was murder constantly but now years on my only regret was not having it done 20+ years ago

if you want to know anymore feel free to ask away but please ask on here not in a pm so that others may benefit from what i have gone through

Im a cut guy, and my friends seem to love it as its clean and always looks ready for action!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I don't have a preference....

Most of the men I have met have been uncut but haven't come across a dirty one, yet! Thank god

I'm cut too...its the way forward

and not the way back/roll back

I prefer uncut all the way. I'm always a bit disappointed to be confronted with a cut cock, knowing that a good portion of my enjoyment has been removed.

I love the look and feel of a foreskin and the way I can interact with it to pleasure the man.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Im cut was done as a baby religious mother so know no difference but im told I last longer so no complaints other than desensitised when using a condom but hey there's much more to sex than full penetrashen so no biggie

I am cut and very happy with it. Due to all the rubbing over the years in boxer shorts. It's very desensitised so I can literally go all night. If needed most women iI have been with have said they prefer it as it looks nice that's there opinion and I like it

Uncut wins it for me everytime

"I am cut and very happy with it. Due to all the rubbing over the years in boxer shorts. It's very desensitised so I can literally go all night. If needed most women iI have been with have said they prefer it as it looks nice that's there opinion and I like it "
nothing worse than chaffing the bellend when out for a run without the protection of underwear, just like joggers nipple but worse

I've booked myself in for circumcision. I feel like my foreskin can get in the way and sometimes causes my erection to soften . I aslo play cuckold sometimes so wearing a chastity cage my foreskin bulges out of the vents in the cage( for cleansing purposes ) which can be painful at times . So defo looking forward to the results after my 6 weeks recovery.

Yeah I'm cut, it's all I've known really, but doesn't cause me any issues. .

Ive been cut since I was a kid so dont know any different.

I'm cut... And glad to be!! I think it's cleaner!

Much prefer the look of cut... uncut and rolled up puts me off

I'm cut too...I'm neither here nor there about it.

It perhaps looks nicer to me, either way it's not got nor hindered meets...hopefully it's my charm and personality (or lack thereof), which is the ultimate deciding factor...

I've been cut from a very early age so don't know different. Just know I'm mega mega clean and last long

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Bottesford

I'm cut women luv it

Uncut for me, just love being on my knees, pulling the skin back on a thick cock to discover a large bellend mMmmmmmmM

Being uncut has its draw backs!!

Lol

Cut with a PA here (PA easily removed by the way)

The Mrs likes it that's all that matters to me

I prefer cut. My mr looks soo sexy. Love giving him blow jobs.

I got circumcised last Saturday . Cock a bit swollen still a week on and sore but getting better . Feel naughty been cut. Feel very exposed with bellend on show but naughty

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Was done when I was a baby so know no different but dawt id change it even if I could. Never had any complaints about it only compliments

» Add a new message to this topic