FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you had to choose?

If you had to choose?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone tonight has just said most women buy shoes but I buy toys...... (not necessarily true lol)

But it made me think, which would I rather buy if I could only get one - a pair of shoes, or a new sex toy

Which would you choose?

I'd rather buy a toy.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shoes.......

I use them more

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Liar

Tis true i tells ya.

By the time i get to bed im to knackered to do owt.

Me get up and go ...has gone. lmao

So my toys gather dust in me drawers

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"Tis true i tells ya.

By the time i get to bed im to knackered to do owt.

Me get up and go ...has gone. lmao

So my toys gather dust in me drawers "

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW nothing worse than dusty drawers

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh definately shoes

"Someone tonight has just said most women buy shoes but I buy toys...... (not necessarily true lol)

But it made me think, which would I rather buy if I could only get one - a pair of shoes, or a new sex toy

Which would you choose?

I'd rather buy a toy......... "

Definately shoes....you've always got your hands..or someones elses!

Ooooh - a new sex toy is really exciting (in all senses)....but then again, I've got quite a few pairs of shoes too. x

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Someone tonight has just said most women buy shoes but I buy toys...... (not necessarily true lol)

Which would you choose?

K has obviously had to make this decision many times cos shoes has won on at least 300 occassions!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

shoes please

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

Which would you choose?

see from a blokes point of view I'd rather be dragged around the sort of shops that sale "toys" rather than "shoe" shops anyday!? lol

and anyway you have to give a subjective view if she goes and tries a toy "in"? as to say Shoes trying shoes "on"? lol

sorry just have an image of whole new style high street "toy" shop akin to a shoes shop... the assistant brings in the boxed toy... take the lid off... unwraps a layer of tissue paper and slips it into your pussy as your sat legs apart on a bench in the centre of the store... and then they asks... "Hows that feel for size madame... not too tight I hope?" buzzzzzz... "oh... sorry madame I didn't realise this one has batteries already it must be ex display..."

lol

I have 60 pairs of shoes but only 5 toys so it would be shoes. I do like buying the odd toy to use on others though.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

SHOES

Men are sex toys and often come free of charge

i would buy a barbie. get a toy and shoes and barbie's hand postioned just right...... hits the prostrate and wow.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i would buy a barbie. get a toy and shoes and barbie's hand postioned just right...... hits the prostrate and wow. "

can i be ken

I love my toys (occasionally) but it would be shoes every time

I dont think im your typical girl I hate shoes and love being bare footed. New shoes only give me blisters and I walk like whoopie goldberg in heels so it would be a new toy for me.

most definately a new toy and plenty of spare batteries. Love vibing myself and they come in very handy when there isnt a cock handy

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Which would you choose?

Ooooooooooooooo would love to be someone's sex toy

Which would you choose?

somthing Mac related - im besotted with the brand

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

TOY!!!

Am saving myself up for one of those glovess

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"TOY!!!

Am saving myself up for one of those glovess "

oooooohhhhhhhh the glove

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"TOY!!!

Am saving myself up for one of those glovess

oooooohhhhhhhh the glove "

ooooooooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss

By *hane001Man  over a year ago

southampton

Well, I think I would have more success in buying a "toy" than a pair of shoes!!

Shoes Colour, shape, style and size for something that would be wrong in most of the points above anyway! Also I have'nt had much fun with shoe sex!

Toys shape high importance, colour not that important, vibrate high importance more chance of getting one of those right! I would get pleasure from using it on a lady or watching her use it!!

Toy wins!!

Which would you choose?

see from a blokes point of view I'd rather be dragged around the sort of shops that sale "toys" rather than "shoe" shops anyday!? lol

and anyway you have to give a subjective view if she goes and tries a toy "in"? as to say Shoes trying shoes "on"? lol

sorry just have an image of whole new style high street "toy" shop akin to a shoes shop... the assistant brings in the boxed toy... take the lid off... unwraps a layer of tissue paper and slips it into your pussy as your sat legs apart on a bench in the centre of the store... and then they asks... "Hows that feel for size madame... not too tight I hope?" buzzzzzz... "oh... sorry madame I didn't realise this one has batteries already it must be ex display..."

lol "

Not sure about the centre of a store, but I've bought a few toys that were less than useless......... so could see value in try before you buy lol!

Norfolk

Which would you choose?

lol

Not sure about the centre of a store, but I've bought a few toys that were less than useless......... so could see value in try before you buy lol!"

can I come and watch

"

Not sure about the centre of a store, but I've bought a few toys that were less than useless......... so could see value in try before you buy lol!

can I come and watch "

Shoes have won this decision many times and long may it continue!

Norfolk

"Shoes have won this decision many times and long may it continue!"

shoes and nothing else?

» Add a new message to this topic