FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boys and their toys....

Boys and their toys....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fascination with cars...

What hobbies do you have and what do you get out of them? No, I am NOT talking about sex toys...not this time...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

guitars and playing in a few bands,

live music all the way!!!

and my bikes, love to ride and the summers fast approaching, anyone for a meet on the coast?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's true.....I needed to lease a new car and my tech mad hubby insisted that I get one that is far too sporty for my daily needs.

WHY?

"guitars and playing in a few bands,

and my bikes, love to ride and the summers fast approaching, anyone for a meet on the coast? "

wow that does ring more than a few bells - we love going off on our bikes and guitars... well, how long have you got...?

"fascination with cars...

What hobbies do you have and what do you get out of them? No, I am NOT talking about sex toys...not this time... "

I've got 2 old Mercedes Coupe's, which I love, and an old motorbike that Im sort of customising at the moment. Oh, and I like "old" girls too, lol

What hobbies do you have and what do you get out of them? No, I am NOT talking about sex toys...not this time...

I've got 2 old Mercedes Coupe's, which I love, and an old motorbike that Im sort of customising at the moment. Oh, and I like "old" girls too, lol "

what happened to fascination with witchcraft, lol?

I've got 2 old Mercedes Coupe's, which I love, and an old motorbike that Im sort of customising at the moment. Oh, and I like "old" girls too, lol

what happened to fascination with witchcraft, lol? "

I don't have a facination with witchcraft...I just want to experience a satanic rites ceremony and shag a witch......I thought everyone did

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Some boys have toys that don't work

Now thats a bugger innit

and my bikes, love to ride and the summers fast approaching, anyone for a meet on the coast?

wow that does ring more than a few bells - we love going off on our bikes and guitars... well, how long have you got...? "

hehehe do tell... ive got too many guitars to list, but each one loved in a special way, and as for the bikes im buying my new one in 2 weeks so will be running it in ready for the summer eves, usually like a nice ride down to arundel, theres a lovely pub but the castle, or down to the coast through the twisties,,,, so if theres anyone interested id love to have the company

what happened to fascination with witchcraft, lol?

I don't have a facination with witchcraft...I just want to experience a satanic rites ceremony and shag a witch......I thought everyone did"

Us bitches, I mean witches work on an appointment basis...lol

wow that does ring more than a few bells - we love going off on our bikes and guitars... well, how long have you got...?

hehehe do tell... ive got too many guitars to list, but each one loved in a special way, and as for the bikes im buying my new one in 2 weeks so will be running it in ready for the summer eves, usually like a nice ride down to arundel, theres a lovely pub but the castle, or down to the coast through the twisties,,,, so if theres anyone interested id love to have the company "

Go west, young man...

I'm about to rediscover toys as my boy is a year old now and has already picked out his train set/drumkit/... um.... I'm sure he'll think of a few more by the morning.. hehehe

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I'm about to rediscover toys as my boy is a year old now and has already picked out his train set/drumkit/... um.... I'm sure he'll think of a few more by the morning.. hehehe "

Don't forget the scalextric

hehehe do tell... ive got too many guitars to list, but each one loved in a special way, and as for the bikes im buying my new one in 2 weeks so will be running it in ready for the summer eves, usually like a nice ride down to arundel, theres a lovely pub but the castle, or down to the coast through the twisties,,,, so if theres anyone interested id love to have the company

Go west, young man... "

where west lol?

"I'm about to rediscover toys as my boy is a year old now and has already picked out his train set/drumkit/... um.... I'm sure he'll think of a few more by the morning.. hehehe

Don't forget the scalextric "

I didn't, I just forgot how to spell it!

[Removed by poster at 16/04/10 00:50:01]

Go west, young man...

where west lol?"

Will send you the co-ordinates in time for our next party

Go west, young man...

where west lol?

Will send you the co-ordinates in time for our next party "

excellent il saddle up n get ready to ride, yeeehahhhh

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" ive got too many guitars to list, but each one loved in a special way, "

I have 18 electrics at the mo in this country, plus a couple in LA which I'll pick up when I just happen to be passing, you know, as you do. (They've been there 15 years, I'm not missing them!)

Every now and again I get to bend the windows with some of my Marshall collection - I collect the Jubilee series, along with various JCM800s, JMP heads and a couple of original JTM45s. I have 4x12 cabs a-go-go, I can't remember how many! Also a couple of rack mount set-ups with various toys like ADA preamps, flashy rack tuners and stuff. One day I'll do a proper inventory, my next of kin is going to end up with loads of goodies one day when I croak.

Motorbikes x 2

Old Jag for sunny Summer days.

Hmmmm, guitars, big cars, motorbikes, all phallic symbols. Must be because I have a micro-penis.

" ive got too many guitars to list, but each one loved in a special way,

I have 18 electrics at the mo in this country, plus a couple in LA which I'll pick up when I just happen to be passing, you know, as you do. (They've been there 15 years, I'm not missing them!)

Every now and again I get to bend the windows with some of my Marshall collection - I collect the Jubilee series, along with various JCM800s, JMP heads and a couple of original JTM45s. I have 4x12 cabs a-go-go, I can't remember how many! Also a couple of rack mount set-ups with various toys like ADA preamps, flashy rack tuners and stuff. One day I'll do a proper inventory, my next of kin is going to end up with loads of goodies one day when I croak.

Motorbikes x 2

Old Jag for sunny Summer days.

Hmmmm, guitars, big cars, motorbikes, all phallic symbols. Must be because I have a micro-penis.

"

well you seem to have the toys, now think we need a video feed in the forums lol to show our skills haha...

well i duno about micro penis myself, but may sacrifice a few inches to get hold of some toys...thinking of another strat to show im growing up lol, liking the look of these gibson robot sg's with the kaos pads built in...that through a boss gt10 is worth hours of sad fun to put any lady off ya lol...

i tell ya if my enthusiasm for my bikes or guitars actually impressed one lady id be over the moon, but every girl ive met just hasnt got it yet so think its just a boys toys thing to be kept a boys toys thing....

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

He he, I had an ex who phoned to tell me about a beautiful PRS, bird inlays, flamed maple top etc she'd seen in a shop somewhere, that it was right up my street.

Strange, because when we were together, she'd go up the wall if I wanted to go guitar shopping, if I mentioned the words "flamed maple" she'd have a strop. Women!

By *uckmeeMan  over a year ago

north west

I like train spotting

"He he, I had an ex who phoned to tell me about a beautiful PRS, bird inlays, flamed maple top etc she'd seen in a shop somewhere, that it was right up my street.

Strange, because when we were together, she'd go up the wall if I wanted to go guitar shopping, if I mentioned the words "flamed maple" she'd have a strop. Women!"

haha i know what you mean, its usually wow you play? play me this play me that, look friends n family my guy plays, then 6 months later, you cant play ive got people coming over, cant you do that in the other room, thats too loud haha....and so on.

worst is i have quite a few mates that own music shops lol so its a nightmare,

TALKING OF PRS- have you heard of orianthi? shes the next prs endorser, taking over from santana, plays with vai, was guna be m jacksons guitarist, shes shit hott! well when she plays the good stuff, but yeah she likes the paul reed smiths

i picked up an ibanez S520EX dvf, in purple the other day, infinity pick ups, wizzard 3 bridge, like a 3 claw inlay, wicked little thing, im calling it my crzy bitch at the mo

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Adventure sports.

Was an outdoor pursuits instructor for a while, still love to go climbing, kayaking, canoeing, gorge walking, coasteering, caving etc.

My son is now 15, will be taking him climbing outdoors for the first time this year, hope we can gel and go climbing regularly. Nothing bonds you closer than literally having their life in your hands (or vice-versa) when 1000ft up a cliff face.

wow that sounds so cool, most ive done is a bit of skydiving n stuff, hats iff to you mate

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

we love nothing more than pulling our jet ski out on a nice day and going off to wales for day.......

with driving and owning a moddified shogun 4x4 we love going offroading / greenlaning.

gives us plenty of new ideas for outdoor play time too mmmmm.

we are both volunteers too helping emergency services in yorks and lincs when bad weather stops then litteraly.

flood and snow rescues and evacuations are a real adrenaline buzz .

were both first aiders too.

but love getting in that mud to play

Never been mad mad mad on cars, I'#ve always had one, a nice one, but that's as far as it goes really.

I collect old telephones and telephone test equipment, old road signs, street lamps and miners safety lamps ..

Now theres a funny combo eh ?

Motorbikes and Thai Boxing

always been mad on cars and currently restoring a ford capri to take to classic car shows over the summer

My caravan, my home from home these days, but still enjoy getting away in it.

And it is extra special at times too, very very handy!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Excuse me… why is this (sexists) boys and their toys?

I have 3 games consoles + PSP & DS, scalextric, 2 bass guitars, Haynes Manuals for all of my first cars, a wide range of gadgets around the house and a power tool collection in the shed to put Handy Andy and Tommy Walsh to shame!

hmmm dont know hobbies covers a lot , like to read , and play chess myself keeps the mind sharpish lol

"Never been mad mad mad on cars, I'#ve always had one, a nice one, but that's as far as it goes really.

I collect old telephones and telephone test equipment, old road signs, street lamps and miners safety lamps ..

Now theres a funny combo eh ?"

I have a no entry sign in my back passage.... no seriously.... and a sign which use to be over my bed (not on the wall in my work room) "Danger men working over head". I keep all of my old mobile phones (inc. Siemens C25 - the first one you could create your own monophonic ringtones) and have two genuine brass miners lamps.

So it's not that odd a combo

wow polos the coolest lady here then

"wow polos the coolest lady here then "

I didn't like to say.... but you may be right

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I thought women were mens toys

"I thought women were mens toys "

lol

mood im in at the mo if thats the case can we go to toysRus?

By *orse8Man  over a year ago

London

Funnily enough, German toys.

Cars - Mercedes ( nothing younger than 30 years old )

Guitars - Duesenberg ( think of a "stays in tune" Gretsch )

Amplifiers - Engl

I collect anything which takes my imagination for a minute or 2 then I get bored and give them away

At the moment I have a large toy collection - no I dont intend giving that away

Books - loads and loads I only got new bookcases a few weeks ago and gave the old ones away and now I need to replace the new ones with bigger

Clothes - I hardly wear cos I live in jeans and vest tops unless going somewhere nice that I need to dress up for.

Shoes - if I can get them off my oldests feet

And the biggest pile of crap in my house belongs to Steven his fecking tool boxes full of crappy things I have to find whenever I want something fixed and he doesnt know where he left it lying

Ohh and I have a collection of DS and Wii games to rival Gamestation between Steven and the girls

All I am expected to know where they are at all times, but god forbid I ask for my own shoes or ear rings cos then everyone looks like I have spoken a foreign language or grown an extra head

Shona

x x x

Just realised, reading the posts that my OP could have been read as sexist - it was not meant to. I was more curious about people's toys just used the set expression "boys and their toys", that's all

So what gadgets, trinkets etc do PEOPLE have and why

"Excuse me… why is this (sexists) boys and their toys?

I have 3 games consoles + PSP & DS, scalextric, 2 bass guitars, Haynes Manuals for all of my first cars, a wide range of gadgets around the house and a power tool collection in the shed to put Handy Andy and Tommy Walsh to shame!

"

...and a clit like a cock!

"Excuse me… why is this (sexists) boys and their toys?

...and a clit like a cock! "

lmao.... I wish!

» Add a new message to this topic