FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eyelashes!!!

Eyelashes!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ive just battered the fuck out of a false eye lash i wore over the weekend,with a pair of heels.... i thought it was a creepy crawlie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive just battered the fuck out of a false eye lash i wore over the weekend,with a pair of heels.... i thought it was a creepy crawlie "

Sure it wasnt one of ya pubes???

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ive just battered the fuck out of a false eye lash i wore over the weekend,with a pair of heels.... i thought it was a creepy crawlie

Sure it wasnt one of ya pubes??? "

pubes? what are they???? just coz u can plait yours and put a ribbon in em

"Ive just battered the fuck out of a false eye lash i wore over the weekend,with a pair of heels.... i thought it was a creepy crawlie

Sure it wasnt one of ya pubes??? pubes? what are they???? just coz u can plait yours and put a ribbon in em "

I can pull trucks along with mine...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sure it wasnt one of ya pubes??? pubes? what are they???? just coz u can plait yours and put a ribbon in em

I can pull trucks along with mine... "

with make up n hair like that the only thing ya can pull are trucks!!!!

Sure it wasnt one of ya pubes??? pubes? what are they???? just coz u can plait yours and put a ribbon in em

I can pull trucks along with mine... with make up n hair like that the only thing ya can pull are trucks!!!!"

You know I only have eyes for one person...When you gonna give him up???

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I can pull trucks along with mine... with make up n hair like that the only thing ya can pull are trucks!!!!

You know I only have eyes for one person...When you gonna give him up??? "

12th of never darling...

"Ive just battered the fuck out of a false eye lash i wore over the weekend,with a pair of heels.... i thought it was a creepy crawlie "

I dread to think what it was doing

Crawling its way across your face perhaps? Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much hehehe

I can pull trucks along with mine... with make up n hair like that the only thing ya can pull are trucks!!!!

You know I only have eyes for one person...When you gonna give him up??? 12th of never darling... "

Not surprised he is such a good snogger...

PMSL!!!

I'd better not have them in the house, or the pets would chew them into bits!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

PMSL!!!

I'd better not have them in the house, or the pets would chew them into bits!!! "

snoggy still misbehaving then?

"PMSL!!!

I'd better not have them in the house, or the pets would chew them into bits!!! snoggy still misbehaving then? "

He is not my pet! Yet!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"PMSL!!!

I'd better not have them in the house, or the pets would chew them into bits!!! snoggy still misbehaving then?

He is not my pet! Yet! "

okies lol

» Add a new message to this topic