FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Update on mother

Update on mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well she now has two friends on facebook and wants to know why shes getting friends requests from people i know. Ive sent a picture for her to have as an avator. She hasnt put her relationship status on i reckon its so she can tart about on there and i only lost her once in dunhelm and thats when we first went in. If anyone wants to add my mother as a friend on facebook then DONT

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd probably have a separate "play" profile and keep two lives separate, LOL!

Good job my mum is unlikely to go online, ever, phew!

I only have swinging friends on there that i know i can trust

Can I introduce your Mum to mine and BB,s Mum she is very friendly and only uses swear words when you mention the war or Mrs Thatcher...

"Can I introduce your Mum to mine and BB,s Mum she is very friendly and only uses swear words when you mention the war or Mrs Thatcher... "

Im not sure my mother was shocked when in her words "some guy got his penis out and was waving it about on embarresing bodies" not sure shes ready for bb and your mothers just yet

"Can I introduce your Mum to mine and BB,s Mum she is very friendly and only uses swear words when you mention the war or Mrs Thatcher...

Im not sure my mother was shocked when in her words "some guy got his penis out and was waving it about on embarresing bodies" not sure shes ready for bb and your mothers just yet"

Well if you change your mind I have made her take all the open leg shots out of her pictures now...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Great shade of lipstick Dr snog.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You smudged a bit though.

"You smudged a bit though."

Oh that....Just something I like to do on a Saturday night...

"Well she now has two friends on facebook and wants to know why shes getting friends requests from people i know. Ive sent a picture for her to have as an avator. She hasnt put her relationship status on i reckon its so she can tart about on there and i only lost her once in dunhelm and thats when we first went in. If anyone wants to add my mother as a friend on facebook then DONT "

you do know you are goin to get summoned at some point to learn her how to use it properly and you have my sympathy!! xx

"Well she now has two friends on facebook and wants to know why shes getting friends requests from people i know. Ive sent a picture for her to have as an avator. She hasnt put her relationship status on i reckon its so she can tart about on there and i only lost her once in dunhelm and thats when we first went in. If anyone wants to add my mother as a friend on facebook then DONT "

your mum sounds as FAB as mine ...im so lucky she is still around after 7 heart attacks and 2 bypasses in the last 30 years ....she bought herself a lovely red dell laptop hasnt got any idea how to use it tho ......i dont think she will be going on facebook to join the group "mothers of fabsters "..it would be hilarious tho wouldnt it honestly.....u can imagine the conversations...."you will never guess what our Karen got up to last night ??" etcetera etcetera

"Well she now has two friends on facebook and wants to know why shes getting friends requests from people i know. Ive sent a picture for her to have as an avator. She hasnt put her relationship status on i reckon its so she can tart about on there and i only lost her once in dunhelm and thats when we first went in. If anyone wants to add my mother as a friend on facebook then DONT

your mum sounds as FAB as mine ...im so lucky she is still around after 7 heart attacks and 2 bypasses in the last 30 years ....she bought herself a lovely red dell laptop hasnt got any idea how to use it tho ......i dont think she will be going on facebook to join the group "mothers of fabsters "..it would be hilarious tho wouldnt it honestly.....u can imagine the conversations...."you will never guess what our Karen got up to last night ??" etcetera etcetera "

Well i have to laugh, my mother is the most house proud in the world she cleans the bedrooms twice a week even though they only use one but she said yesterday that she had put the ironing of to go on. I love her dearly shes my rockxxxxxx

"Well she now has two friends on facebook and wants to know why shes getting friends requests from people i know. Ive sent a picture for her to have as an avator. She hasnt put her relationship status on i reckon its so she can tart about on there and i only lost her once in dunhelm and thats when we first went in. If anyone wants to add my mother as a friend on facebook then DONT

your mum sounds as FAB as mine ...im so lucky she is still around after 7 heart attacks and 2 bypasses in the last 30 years ....she bought herself a lovely red dell laptop hasnt got any idea how to use it tho ......i dont think she will be going on facebook to join the group "mothers of fabsters "..it would be hilarious tho wouldnt it honestly.....u can imagine the conversations...."you will never guess what our Karen got up to last night ??" etcetera etcetera

Well i have to laugh, my mother is the most house proud in the world she cleans the bedrooms twice a week even though they only use one but she said yesterday that she had put the ironing of to go on. I love her dearly shes my rockxxxxxx"

my mum is great too ...i love the way she pronounces rioja( re oh ja) i tell her its (re ock ah) and she says it cant be ?? its got a "J" in it ??? shes priceless and shes left handed always turns left whenever she walks out of a shop ...like yours im always losing her ...

I woudn't let my mother anyway near facebook. She is far too nosey as it is!

My mother comes along to mine to get me to search for people she knows on facebook and leave them messages!

She knows all about it despite not having a laptop or pc lol xxx

"My mother comes along to mine to get me to search for people she knows on facebook and leave them messages!

She knows all about it despite not having a laptop or pc lol xxx "

I keep mine well away from my laptop as she wouldn't approve on the fun i get up to

"My mother comes along to mine to get me to search for people she knows on facebook and leave them messages!

She knows all about it despite not having a laptop or pc lol xxx

I keep mine well away from my laptop as she wouldn't approve on the fun i get up to "

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer and told my mother it was hormone dependent she said "well that's why your sister and I never got it, we don't like sex like you do!"

I think she knows the fun I get up to

When i had my coil fitted my mother said mind it doesnt end up on the end of someones dick. My mother is the most nosiest person i know and she fabricates things or gets it wrong. She told me a friend of mines husband was having an affair cause he was seen with another woman, when in fact it was my friend he was with she had dyed her hair lol

» Add a new message to this topic