FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Having sex with your mates ex wife?

Having sex with your mates ex wife?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shagged my mates misses when they were together

"Well?

"

Hell, just as I am about to go to bed, you have to put up an nice controversial post and I simply have to give my tuppence...

Ok, it is a difficult one (but then you already know that or you would have posted something on the flavour of mint chocolate biscuits,eh?)

Personally, and a bit more serious...and as a rule of thumb only: No matter what went on before, don't do it. Whether they parted as friends or enemies, there is history between your mate and his ex. Playing about with her is likely to cause a shift of some sort in your relationship with him. So if you do... be prepared to possibly lose him as a mate. Male egos can (not always but sometimes) be a little tricky...

Now I AM going to bed before I get slaughtered lol

xx

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well?

"

Well what?

"Well?

Well what?"

Have you?

My mates ex wife was in the pub tonight. We always got on well and if truth be told when we were out on a night out when she was with my mate we flirted. Yes she was a goooer but she was my mates then wife but as a rule i would never had done the dirty on him.

Tonight i had it on a plate.

I had to say no and i'm glad i did.............................................................................but i wanted too

"My mates ex wife was in the pub tonight. We always got on well and if truth be told when we were out on a night out when she was with my mate we flirted. Yes she was a goooer but she was my mates then wife but as a rule i would never had done the dirty on him.

I had to say no and i'm glad i did.............................................................................but i wanted too "

Something else to think of... some things are much better kept in fantasy land...? Reality COULD be disappointing?

no...but i would.my mate shagged my wife though.could have been awkward.lucky i was there to sort out the confusion....and lend a hand.

"My mates ex wife was in the pub tonight. We always got on well and if truth be told when we were out on a night out when she was with my mate we flirted. Yes she was a goooer but she was my mates then wife but as a rule i would never had done the dirty on him.

I had to say no and i'm glad i did.............................................................................but i wanted too

Something else to think of... some things are much better kept in fantasy land...? Reality COULD be disappointing? "

If truth be told i would rather have the fantasy than the reality.

If she wants the reality then its gona be an itch thats going to scratch her for a long time.

Or maybe as my mate says she's a bitch right enough as out to cause harm

have shagged a old bf that was pre sexual discovery is that the same as it was with hubby and was lots of fun

Something else to think of... some things are much better kept in fantasy land...? Reality COULD be disappointing?

If she wants the reality then its gona be an itch thats going to scratch her for a long time.

Or maybe as my mate says she's a bitch right enough as out to cause harm "

Maybe that's why she's coming onto you.. to get back at him.. she'll probably run straight back and tell him after she's shagged you.

Sounds like big troub. I'd steer well clear of that one.

We all have different "moral" compasses.

I would never have anything to do with ex partners of anyone close to me.

As someone has said it would change the dynamics of the friendship and the unspoken question would always be there: "did you go there when we were together?"

You did the right thing: there are many women to choose from so why complicate things?

Woke up this morning and the first thing that came into my head was.....'thank fuck i avoided that one'

Thankfully the sensible head was on last night. As i was pissed i could had easily had went and done the deed and worried about it later.

Is it ok for me to have a fantasy wank about her

Ohh matron thats terrible

"Woke up this morning and the first thing that came into my head was.....'thank fuck i avoided that one'

Thankfully the sensible head was on last night. As i was pissed i could had easily had went and done the deed and worried about it later.

Is it ok for me to have a fantasy wank about her

Ohh matron thats terrible "

Lol...I'm impressed by your restraint: I doubt this would be your first tug with your mates ex in the starring role!

"Lol...I'm impressed by your restraint: I doubt this would be your first tug with your mates ex in the starring role! "

Or my sister in law

Right keep to the topic here!........

(Gives myself a slap)

Or maybe as my mate says she's a bitch right enough as out to cause harm "

Good point, she could will have a hidden agenda. what 's more important, the sexual experience a the long term friendship with your mate? Only you can decide that. Best of luck with that decision xx

It would have been a no from me too (Whether it was the Mrs or the Mr lol).

I have a similar opportunity at the moment (well, Hubbys best mate & work colleague!) and it's just too close to home.

The thing is she has a new partner and she's still coming on to me.

I think she just loves the cock

"The thing is she has a new partner and she's still coming on to me.

I think she just loves the cock "

Remember that many women love the security of having a Mr Safe but also enjoy a bit of Mr Dangerous.

Could be worse ya could be having sex with ya EX mates wife lol xx

I would and he can watch thro the window

I would shag him and she can watch thro the window

but I will never watch them thro the window.. thats just not right.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

I've done this and would strongly advise everyone else to stay well clear - the fallout is unreal, everyone you know becomes entangled and life as you know it ceases to exist

Should add they weren't married, nor in any real type of relationship, we were all in college together and everyone was bed hopping but one of the girls had decided this guy was for her - unfortunately she failed to let the rest of us know. Split our group right down the centre.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Its a stay well clear from me as i have first hand dealings with such things.

My life long best mate shagged my ex and whilst i was not that bothered to be honest it still changed the whole friendship we had and within 6 months our best mates status had gone to just mates and within 12 months we did not even drink in the same pub, I aint seen or spoken to him in over 20 years now.

Steve

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I would think very carefully also before doing anything

1 new yr I was invited out with a very close friend and her husband

she had her raf son staying who unexpectedly brought home a colleague who was a lot older than him and very single

this young man ended up at my house at the end of the night

things became very strained between me and she, I dont know why but now we only exchange pleasantries in the street

so be wary is all I shll say

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Okay.... time to fess up, I suppose I have done that!

In my defence I knew she was divorce and I didn't know him at the time.... they has been divorced 5 years before I started working with him...

it was only when she found out what I did that she asked "do you know "x"? " oh he's my ex hubby......

» Add a new message to this topic