FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > WHat's your excuse

WHat's your excuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seriously... what was/ is your MOST ORIGINAL (and hopefully funny) excuse for something you have done/ not done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Someone asked me for a figurine just before my mothers funeral.

I picked it up and was so traumatised that I dropped and smashed it.

Found out afterwards it was worth quite a bit of money but the ppleasure of seeing the look on their fa was worth every penny.

Now if they had had the decency to ask me AFTER the funeral I would have gladly given it to them

"Someone asked me for a figurine just before my mothers funeral.

Found out afterwards it was worth quite a bit of money but the ppleasure of seeing the look on their fa was worth every penny.

Now if they had had the decency to ask me AFTER the funeral I would have gladly given it to them"

makes note to remove china ornaments

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I blame it on the cat and dog!

"I blame it on the cat and dog! "
you are not talking about yoga here?

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

I try and not make excuses - end up tangled up in them. Tend to face the music and be up front causes momentary discomfort but makes for an easier life.

"I try and not make excuses - end up tangled up in them. Tend to face the music and be up front causes momentary discomfort but makes for an easier life."
love your honesty and am the same really. was curious about the "funny" excuses that people used- the ones you confess to after a glass of wine or two

east london

Will admit to lying to my daughter. Ever so often my Mum sends me a "care package" from home with odd little items in it that we find hard to get here. One of those is Cadburys Golden Crisp, god I love that bar of chocolate but so does my child - if I get to the package first there whisped away and I tell her Gran must have forgot this time but dont say anything because she'll feel bad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Will admit to lying to my daughter. Ever so often my Mum sends me a "care package" from home with odd little items in it that we find hard to get here. One of those is Cadburys Golden Crisp, god I love that bar of chocolate but so does my child - if I get to the package first there whisped away and I tell her Gran must have forgot this time but dont say anything because she'll feel bad

"

Ya bad girl ya needs a spankin for that im on me way xx

east london

"Ya bad girl ya needs a spankin for that im on me way xx "

promises promises

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Now if they had had the decency to ask me AFTER the funeral I would have gladly given it to themmakes note to remove china ornaments "

I am house trained honest

"Will admit to lying to my daughter. Ever so often my Mum sends me a "care package" from home with odd little items in it that we find hard to get here. One of those is Cadburys Golden Crisp, god I love that bar of chocolate but so does my child - if I get to the package first there whisped away and I tell her Gran must have forgot this time but dont say anything because she'll feel bad

"

That is so funny and honest xx

Now if they had had the decency to ask me AFTER the funeral I would have gladly given it to themmakes note to remove china ornaments

I am house trained honest "

Proof being in the proverbial pudding lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Worst thing i ever did and i was 16 at the time. I was seeing this argentinian guy from bedford, we used to meet up in northampton and then go clubbing. Well he got a bit heavy and one day when i was supposed to see him i got a friend to phone him to say id been taken seriously ill so wouldnt be able to meet him. So as he didnt come from northampton thought no more of it. That night i walked in the club sprawled all over some guy and there the other guy was watching me lol, he dumped me there and then and ive never told a whooper since.

My mum went out one day i was about 12 my sister 9 she only went to the shops, she had a colletion of these rabbits that where popular at the time. Well for some reason we where messing and my sister knocked all the rabbits of the window sill and all the heads came off so she glued them back on and didnt say anything. Didnt take mother long to suss, it was the only time my sister got into more trouble than me

"Worst thing i ever did and i was 16 at the time. I was seeing this argentinian guy from bedford, we used to meet up in northampton and then go clubbing. Well he got a bit heavy and one day when i was supposed to see him i got a friend to phone him to say id been taken seriously ill so wouldnt be able to meet him. So as he didnt come from northampton thought no more of it. That night i walked in the club sprawled all over some guy and there the other guy was watching me lol, he dumped me there and then and ive never told a whooper since.

My mum went out one day i was about 12 my sister 9 she only went to the shops, she had a colletion of these rabbits that where popular at the time. Well for some reason we where messing and my sister knocked all the rabbits of the window sill and all the heads came off so she glued them back on and didnt say anything. Didnt take mother long to suss, it was the only time my sister got into more trouble than me"

Ouch, that moment of being caught...horrible,eh? Well at least you lived to tell the tale.

» Add a new message to this topic