FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > time wasters

time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

time wasters...... what are they all about???????

do some ppl actually get a kick out of it or what??????

they do my tits right in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"they do my tits right in "

You're lucky to have tits they can do in we just have to put up with them

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"time wasters...... what are they all about???????"

They are about wasting time hence the term Timewaster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"time wasters...... what are they all about???????

They are about wasting time hence the term Timewaster

"

very good

well someone gotta waste it i suppose

Tayside

[Removed by poster at 10/04/10 20:14:56]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well saturday was almost grumble free... had to break eventually....

the more I hear about timewasters to more I think the way people select there potential play partners is part of the problem...

i mean, if you get loads of "timewasters" then isn't the common denominator "you" up to a point?

Tayside

Typo in last version lol

It's all part of any site and there are 32 search results on the same subject on the following page

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum-search/timewasters

It doesn't include the other 18 that come up when you search the forums for "time wasters"

So looks like it's a problem for some that won't ever go away, best advice is to forget about the ones that you think are wasting your time and move on to another profile!

thats the first "time waster" i have encountered xx had been talkin for few weeks so not a stranger xx actually thought he was a decent bloke

dont think i wanna play this anymore xx lmao xxx

aint this topic in its self a " waste of time ? " they exist in everywalk of life ,,, lust learn from ya mistakes ,, as you have done from your very first day on this planet ,,,, and move on ,,,,, simples

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"thats the first "time waster" i have encountered xx had been talkin for few weeks so not a stranger xx actually thought he was a decent bloke

dont think i wanna play this anymore xx lmao xxx

"

not saying leave by any means... what i would say is maybe just maybe it is time for you to explore different avenues... for example meet ya men at social do's... meet ya men at clubs....

if you are in a rut... change whatever you are doing....

sorry to hear you've had your time wasted. I guess you're lucky though, as in a year and a half, I've spoken to loads of timewasters. Trick is not to let it get under your skin. Took me a while to develop that attitude, to be honest, but you'll get there, don't worry xx

thanks heather will take it on board xx

Can someone please give an example of how their time was wasted. Did the chap say he'd like to meet then not make a date? Did he make a date and not turn up? Did he, or she I guess, simply waffle on too much about everything BUT a date?

My understanding of the term is someone who goes online to get some kicks as that's the only way they can get them. They never have any intention of meeting anyone for anything.

Are some people so desperate for sex that they will chat to anyone and within a few minutes of talking they're asking about meeting up for a shag? If that's the case then you have to expect to get a few timewasters.

Or is it the case that after chatting for a while one party realises that they aren't particularly attracted to the other party and cools everything down. Does that leave the other person feeling aggrieved and thus more likely to want to insult by labelling them a timewaster?

What IS a timewaster?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

What IS a timewaster?

Someone who keeps posting on this subject?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

What! One timewaster and you then declare you're tinking of leaving the site? Perhaps you need something paid for and positive?

"What IS a timewaster?

Someone who keeps posting on this subject?"

Very constructive. NOT.

Timewaster is somebody who does not meet the expectations of the person whose time he/she is purported to waste/ have wasted.

Consequently, communication about mutual expectations which take place beforehand would eliminate the concept of timewasters to a large degree?

Just a thought?

"Timewaster is somebody who does not meet the expectations of the person whose time he/she is purported to waste/ have wasted.

Consequently, communication about mutual expectations which take place beforehand would eliminate the concept of timewasters to a large degree?

Just a thought? "

Have you been on the pop again?

"Timewaster is somebody who does not meet the expectations of the person whose time he/she is purported to waste/ have wasted.

Just a thought?

Have you been on the pop again? "

POP ? (pussies over pricks? punishment of personality? principals orgasm privately?)

Just a thought?

POP ? (pussies over pricks? punishment of personality? principals orgasm privately?)"

What does that quaint English abbreviation stand for lol xx

Just a thought?

POP ? (pussies over pricks? punishment of personality? principals orgasm privately?)

What does that quaint English abbreviation stand for lol xx"

Pop: Tizer: Beer: Alcohol.

» Add a new message to this topic