FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worry

Worry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am choosing my words carefully here so I don't get in trouble but need advice..

If you receive an email and after a few message exchanges, the other person guesses your job..when your conversation gave no hint of this....would you worry they knew you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'd think them odd for even being interested in what job someone did. Most of us are too busy thinking phwoarrrr when chatting to arrange a meet to be madly guessing what their line is.

Possibly time to decline, block and move on. Cos the two options are not great, either they know/know of you or they are creepily interested in details that have no connection with the conversation you were having.

They told me their job (clue: law....)...asked if I am a **** (my job)....I neither admitted or denied...then they deleted their profile. Wierd. Hence it worried me a bit.

Hence I didnt get a chance to block!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hence I didnt get a chance to block! "

If you are worried that you might have been recognised and this could affect your job or life out of fab. I am afraid my honest advise is to delete this profile and start a new one with less details that could give a hint to who you are

"Hence I didnt get a chance to block!

If you are worried that you might have been recognised and this could affect your job or life out of fab. I am afraid my honest advise is to delete this profile and start a new one with less details that could give a hint to who you are "

I dont think there is anything in my profile that should give my job away though? I don't have face pics.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

If you are worried that you might have been recognised and this could affect your job or life out of fab. I am afraid my honest advise is to delete this profile and start a new one with less details that could give a hint to who you are

I dont think there is anything in my profile that should give my job away though? I don't have face pics."

Have you said anything on the forum, in snippets, that could be pieced together? Some people are a bit odd on here.

Maybe he's read posts of yours and thought that being able to "guess" things about you might seem like you have things in common, or something, rathe than realising it would seem creepy?

It sounds odd, certainly.

I dont think there is anything in my profile that should give my job away though? I don't have face pics.

Have you said anything on the forum, in snippets, that could be pieced together? Some people are a bit odd on here.

Maybe he's read posts of yours and thought that being able to "guess" things about you might seem like you have things in common, or something, rathe than realising it would seem creepy?

It sounds odd, certainly."

Not that I can think of.....

Oh well...nothing can be proved. I haven't broken any laws and I am always discrete. Hopefully just a prankster and someone guessing wildly....

I will try not to worry about it anymore xx

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I will try not to worry about it anymore xx"

What's the worst that can happen? People finding out you have a more interesting, better sex life than they do?

If it's worse than that, then rethink, but if that's all, even if it comes out, it'll die down if you don't react.

Was going to pm but can't wrong sex... One thing on your profile may be saying too much, can't say what in public but pm us if you want to know.

"Was going to pm but can't wrong sex... One thing on your profile may be saying too much, can't say what in public but pm us if you want to know."

I can't see anything that would indicate a personal info but may be you see something I dont

How a profile is worded, is a clue to a persons mindset, and probable work area.

Verifications leave a trail, like attracts like, so the pieces of a jigsaw are there.

It is just a step away from completing a puzzle.

"How a profile is worded, is a clue to a persons mindset, and probable work area.

Verifications leave a trail, like attracts like, so the pieces of a jigsaw are there.

"

I haven't seen the veris before. Now that I did I kinda agree it gives clues.

"How a profile is worded, is a clue to a persons mindset, and probable work area.

"

Thankyou for your feedback in PM though dont understand final action?

I haven't seen the veris before. Now that I did I kinda agree it gives clues. "

Dont see it myself but then its difficult to always be objective. However I have hidden my verifications now.

Thankyou everyone for advice. I have made some changes accordingly. X

» Add a new message to this topic