FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What wold you do if

What wold you do if

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebzStar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Notting

you had someone slag off a plat mate - 'big time" then found out they were playing with them still after.????

Would you tell this person what was said???

Or keep schtum and let em find out for themselves???

I find it really hard trying to still talk to this personknowing these others have said bad things, and she is so oblivious,,.............:O(

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh wow - what a dilemma! Thing is, if you tell the person in question then they'll be very, very hurt and the whole thing could blow up in your face if they then confront the nasty b*stards who have been slagging them off.

But I can understand how difficult it is for you knowing what has been said. In your shoes, if I was still in contact with the perpetrators, I'd probably tell them what I thought of them and cut ties.

I'd then try to subtly steer the victim away from playing with them.

Difficult one!

S x

Notting

yah sugar - have already cut ties with the liars and not nice p0eole - but they are good liars and have 5this person thinking they are doing good,

Iknow that if i say anything - i am gona look the bad person - but after going thru shit and knowing that they are heading down the ssame route- makes me wanna say something.

Rock and hard place....???

I think I'd be more inclined to say something to those who told you the bad things.

Afterall, the person they were insulting behind their back evidently cannot be that bad if they're still playing with them?

If you have evidence - like a transcript if it was on MSN - then I'd show the person who's been slagged off. If it was a verbal conversation then I'd say nothing as it could be you who's made out to be a liar. The truth will out in the end no matter what you do as these sorts of assholes always slip up somewhere.

Notting

"If you have evidence - like a transcript if it was on MSN - then I'd show the person who's been slagged off. If it was a verbal conversation then I'd say nothing as it could be you who's made out to be a liar. The truth will out in the end no matter what you do as these sorts of assholes always slip up somewhere."

Funny enough i just got my printer working tongiht 0 and yes it was in msn

But still,is it fiar if they think all is hunky dory - when i know its not??

Forum Mod

If it was you that the person was slagging off and still playing with how would you feel if you found out that a friend knew about it?

Its a really difficult situation but if you have stuff on msn you're not going to be made out to be a liar if you say something xx

IMHO, it depends how much you like both people in question.

If I like the person being slagged off more, then I would definitely tell this person what the other has said about him/her.

Otherwise, I would distance myself from the one doing the slagging off for being an utter hypocrite!

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

tell the truth, if you dont you will be the baddie when it all surfaces as it will at some time.

"If you have evidence - like a transcript if it was on MSN - then I'd show the person who's been slagged off. If it was a verbal conversation then I'd say nothing as it could be you who's made out to be a liar. The truth will out in the end no matter what you do as these sorts of assholes always slip up somewhere.

But still,is it fiar if they think all is hunky dory - when i know its not??"

Email the transcript and let her decide for herself. All you have to say is, "I think you should know this so that you can carry on seeing this person, if you choose to, in full knowledge of the facts."

You say they are playing so I take it it's a NSA relationship.

If that's the case say nothing, in fact I would say nothing regardless!

Getting in the middle of a "couple" is never a good idea as these kind of situations end up with the messenger being shot!

Notting

"If you have evidence - like a transcript if it was on MSN - then I'd show the person who's been slagged off. If it was a verbal conversation then I'd say nothing as it could be you who's made out to be a liar. The truth will out in the end no matter what you do as these sorts of assholes always slip up somewhere.

But still,is it fiar if they think all is hunky dory - when i know its not??

Email the transcript and let her decide for herself. All you have to say is, "I think you should know this so that you can carry on seeing this person, if you choose to, in full knowledge of the facts.""

hmmmmm, i so want to - i dont know the 2nd party too well, but know that she is being taken the piss out off,

The mild stuff was calling her ugly and sayig she has halitosis, but it got alot worse.

And yes i had transcripts.

I think it would mske her ffeel as bad as i do - and not sure that i want to do that,

i usually spread the luuuuuuurve, not the shite xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

This is difficult as hes obviously making stuff up about her other wise he wouldnt still be playing with her. Id send her the transcript. Hope its noone saying anything about me. But i would want to know if i was merrily playing with someone and they said nasty things behind my back

Notting

"This is difficult as hes obviously making stuff up about her other wise he wouldnt still be playing with her. Id send her the transcript. Hope its noone saying anything about me. But i would want to know if i was merrily playing with someone and they said nasty things behind my back"

Its not about you darling, you are a friend enough that i wouldnt even need to ask the question,

The person involved i think has been told bad stuff about me, so for me to say anything, would make me appear the bad person, hence the question.

I dont mind being the bad person if it means the truth, but do i really wanna hurt that person so????

I dont know

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"This is difficult as hes obviously making stuff up about her other wise he wouldnt still be playing with her. Id send her the transcript. Hope its noone saying anything about me. But i would want to know if i was merrily playing with someone and they said nasty things behind my back

Its not about you darling, you are a friend enough that i wouldnt even need to ask the question,

The person involved i think has been told bad stuff about me, so for me to say anything, would make me appear the bad person, hence the question.

I dont mind being the bad person if it means the truth, but do i really wanna hurt that person so????

I dont know "

but if there telling you stuff whose to say there not telling others as well

» Add a new message to this topic