FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > no pics

no pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can sm one advise me how 2 block ppl with no pics have gd reason 4r this thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think you can block all without pictures.

[Removed by poster at 09/04/10 16:06:19]

go to

my account page

message filters on the left

about half way down

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

I have private pics for friends or to send along with a message... I don't ever message without attaching a picture... we all have our reason I guess... but why do you want to block people without pictures? Sadly not everybody is a perfect looking as yourself... yes I've checked your profile and had a look... you've got a damn good figure and aren't shy to show that off... good on you I say...

but as is the case everybody judges evrybody on here... its the old cover before reading the book thing? Mind you some profiles might as well be available in paperback! lol

I like to find out about people via messages and chat... gain trust in each other and to me it means more that way... as the say its the quiet ones you need to look out for! lol : )

Have fun and just chill out...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"can sm one advise me how 2 block ppl with no pics have gd reason 4r this thanks x"

My account page/message filters.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

opss already done, sorry fun xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I have private pics for friends or to send along with a message... I don't ever message without attaching a picture... we all have our reason I guess... but why do you want to block people without pictures? Sadly not everybody is a perfect looking as yourself... yes I've checked your profile and had a look... you've got a damn good figure and aren't shy to show that off... good on you I say...

but as is the case everybody judges evrybody on here... its the old cover before reading the book thing? Mind you some profiles might as well be available in paperback! lol

I like to find out about people via messages and chat... gain trust in each other and to me it means more that way... as the say its the quiet ones you need to look out for! lol : )

Have fun and just chill out... "

Thats your way of doing things, others do it a different way

"can sm one advise me how 2 block ppl with no pics have gd reason 4r this thanks x"

As a sillhouette I am mortified by this post .....devastated..... bereft... injured..... wounded.. lying!

This post is shadowisssst !

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Hey

excellent thread

I never knew that

No pics on profile duly blocked

Thing is

If they can add a pic on facebook, msn or anywhere else, they can add a pic here

The advert is here

my pic is here

I wanna see what I'm gonna get here

so I am pleased to say this will make my life on fab a lot less bothersome

taunton

"I have private pics for friends or to send along with a message... I don't ever message without attaching a picture... we all have our reason I guess... but why do you want to block people without pictures? Sadly not everybody is a perfect looking as yourself... yes I've checked your profile and had a look... you've got a damn good figure and aren't shy to show that off... good on you I say...

Thats your way of doing things, others do it a different way "

well its a fair comment... but you ladies are both attractive and look good in your pictures... I compliment you on that... but me? I'm no oil paint... more of a water colour left outside on a damp day... plus its hard to take nice pictures of yourself on your own... so does anybody want to come take pictures... photoshop me onto the body of a greek god and then I'll post some on my profile too... All I eant was people do too much judging of each other... less is more sometimes... thats all?!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

well its a fair comment... but you ladies are both attractive and look good in your pictures... I compliment you on that... but me? I'm no oil paint... more of a water colour left outside on a damp day... plus its hard to take nice pictures of yourself on your own... so does anybody want to come take pictures... photoshop me onto the body of a greek god and then I'll post some on my profile too... All I eant was people do too much judging of each other... less is more sometimes... thats all?! "

lol loving the watercolour thing.

But sadly spunk, we are not here to start a relationship so I need to fancy the arse off of whoever I might want to play with ( I say my as the other half doesn't need to fancy the man )

If your prepared to put up a photo your self you should have the choice of not interacting with people who don't.

taunton

well its a fair comment... but you ladies are both attractive and look good in your pictures... I compliment you on that... but me? I'm no oil paint... more of a water colour left outside on a damp day... plus its hard to take nice pictures of yourself on your own... so does anybody want to come take pictures... photoshop me onto the body of a greek god and then I'll post some on my profile too... All I eant was people do too much judging of each other... less is more sometimes... thats all?!

lol loving the watercolour thing.

But sadly spunk, we are not here to start a relationship so I need to fancy the arse off of whoever I might want to play with ( I say my as the other half doesn't need to fancy the man )"

Marry Me! lol kick the old fella out and I'll move in... lmao

taunton

"If your prepared to put up a photo your self you should have the choice of not interacting with people who don't."

Bring you camera round and snap at me... lol

We'll get it all sort then... tee hee

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"If your prepared to put up a photo your self you should have the choice of not interacting with people who don't.

We'll get it all sort then... tee hee"

she is hardly likely to turn up to meet if you don't have a pic in the first place lol. Blue is a fussy lady you will have to buy maltesers to tempt her

"If your prepared to put up a photo your self you should have the choice of not interacting with people who don't.

she is hardly likely to turn up to meet if you don't have a pic in the first place lol. Blue is a fussy lady you will have to buy maltesers to tempt her "

Your a cheeky git BB it would take more than a bag of maltesers! Besides i don't meet without seeing a pic and chatting on cam first!

taunton

she is hardly likely to turn up to meet if you don't have a pic in the first place lol. Blue is a fussy lady you will have to buy maltesers to tempt her "

Bugger... we'd end up fighting over them... I love them too... so that plan is down the drain... dash...

she is hardly likely to turn up to meet if you don't have a pic in the first place lol. Blue is a fussy lady you will have to buy maltesers to tempt her

Bugger... we'd end up fighting over them... I love them too... so that plan is down the drain... dash..."

Hun get a pic up you will do far better if you do as it shows your more open and not hiding something. Even one like BB showing his bum

Bugger... we'd end up fighting over them... I love them too... so that plan is down the drain... dash...

Hun get a pic up you will do far better if you do as it shows your more open and not hiding something. Even one like BB showing his bum "

There is nowt wrong wi mi bum woman. Its a good honest Yorkshire bum and in pristine condition!

taunton

Hun get a pic up you will do far better if you do as it shows your more open and not hiding something. Even one like BB showing his bum "

How do I take a picture of me own bum? please....

um no please help... I've got a camera honestly... of bugger its hard doing this on your own.... HELP!

I want a Big bad Bum looking photo too... sniff sniff

Ladies help! lmao

Hun get a pic up you will do far better if you do as it shows your more open and not hiding something. Even one like BB showing his bum

um no please help... I've got a camera honestly... of bugger its hard doing this on your own.... HELP!

Ladies help! lmao"

I use a broom handle!

Wait for it not like that!

Put camera on table and use broom handle to tap the take pic button.

Ladies help! lmao

I use a broom handle!

Put camera on table and use broom handle to tap the take pic button. "

Get your mum to take them for you

taunton

Ladies help! lmao

I use a broom handle!

oh god! this is odd now... a broom handle? I was after a fit woman coming round on the excuse that shes going to take pictures of me bum for my profile... now you've buggered it up for me... so where do I get a broom handle from... (tuts & shakes head... no not that one... but I'm a good wanker I'll let you know! I kind of have to be sniff sniff... wish the avatar picture was more attractive... lol)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Buggered seemed to be an appropriate word there

taunton

"Buggered seemed to be an appropriate word there "

I retrack Buggered... don't ban me pretty please... lol

damn just said it again... oh no now I've said damn... oh fuck it... oh dear...

lmao go on hit me wiith the broom handle beat a guy while his down... on all fours having stuck up his ass... lol

why is there a broom handle in a thread about pictures? tee hee

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You have a vivid imagination there spunk

Just wet my self thinking about BB taking a photo with a broom handle and Spunk having a horrific accident trying to do the same.

taunton

"You have a vivid imagination there spunk"
can I quote this on my profile... or would you charge a fee for the copyright? lol

taunton

"Just wet my self thinking about BB taking a photo with a broom handle and Spunk having a horrific accident trying to do the same. "

I want you to take my photos yours are really classy looking... do you want the job?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yorkshire lol i will b down that way in the summer xx

"Just wet my self thinking about BB taking a photo with a broom handle and Spunk having a horrific accident trying to do the same.

I want you to take my photos yours are really classy looking... do you want the job?"

I don't think i could take pictures with a broom handle but i would watch for a laugh

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You have a vivid imagination there spunkcan I quote this on my profile... or would you charge a fee for the copyright? lol"

ooo no charging on this site, go for it lol

lol @ blue, yeah laughing here too at the vision lol

"You have a vivid imagination there spunkcan I quote this on my profile... or would you charge a fee for the copyright? lol

lol @ blue, yeah laughing here too at the vision lol"

What is worrying is i actually believe BB did take some that way!

"You have a vivid imagination there spunkcan I quote this on my profile... or would you charge a fee for the copyright? lol

lol @ blue, yeah laughing here too at the vision lol

What is worrying is i actually believe BB did take some that way! "

Yep and they come out fandabydozie

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao so are you going to tell us if there were any little mishaps?

taunton

"Just wet my self thinking about BB taking a photo with a broom handle and Spunk having a horrific accident trying to do the same.

I want you to take my photos yours are really classy looking... do you want the job?

I don't think i could take pictures with a broom handle but i would watch for a laugh "

Right I've lubed up the handle and its slid in me ass okay but now I've turned round to check where the camera is and just knocked all the dishes off the draining board... its not going so well...

I don't think i could take pictures with a broom handle but i would watch for a laugh

Right I've lubed up the handle and its slid in me ass okay but now I've turned round to check where the camera is and just knocked all the dishes off the draining board... its not going so well... "

FOOKINELL!!! Your ment to hold the broom handle in your right hand and reach back!

Oi your not suing me for splinter damage you know

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao @ spunk

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

to the man from taunton....

buy a mate a 4 pack of beer

invite him over to watch the footy

ask him to take a few pics

simples

"lmao @ spunk"

Funny how people get hold of the wrong end of the stick!

I claim no legal responsibility for any accidents resulting from my advice guv!

taunton

Right I've lubed up the handle and its slid in me ass okay but now I've turned round to check where the camera is and just knocked all the

dishes off the draining board... its not going so well...

FOOKINELL!!! Your ment to hold the broom handle in your right hand and reach back!

Oi your not suing me for splinter damage you know "

Damn... Now need the broom to sweep up the mess... But half is up me ass and I left the head Ive sawn off down the shed... And the lube has created a fair amount of suction let's say! And it proving difficult to tug It out me?! Yikes! Help...

lol

taunton

"lmao @ spunk"

Just remember your quote earlier... lol

I'm having a chuckle too... It's funny what the mind comes up with...

Ladies help! lmao

I use a broom handle!

Damn BB you've shattered a lovely mental image there: kill joy lol!

Ladies help! lmao

I use a broom handle!

Damn BB you've shattered a lovely mental image there: kill joy lol! "

I dont thing i would have the ability to maneuver a broom handle with mi bum but apparently Spunk managed ok! The lad's a star

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

we dont bother with people with no kind of pic even a pic from neck down so u get a feel of what they look like we found most so called new couples with no pics are on hear for a few days and next there profile deleted so we dont bother with them

Ladies help! lmao

I use a broom handle!

Damn BB you've shattered a lovely mental image there: kill joy lol!

I dont thing i would have the ability to maneuver a broom handle with mi bum but apparently Spunk managed ok! The lad's a star "

In my version BB you weren't using the broom handle to faff about with a camera!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I can undredtand not having ALL your pics for all to see - as i get lots of pervs as it is.

But having no pic at all.....???

How can anyone even think - ooooooooooh he/she seems oce if there are nopics????

Not all can be left to chat - there needs to be some attraction - and if the pics dont do it, then usually will move on to next profile that does have pics.

But if you feel you really ARE so ugly- then thats a shame, cos obviously you got no confidence either - and that too is a massive turn off

Not raelly the place to be if you dont even like yourself - IMHO

"I can undredtand not having ALL your pics for all to see - as i get lots of pervs as it is.

"

You love it really

"opss already done, sorry fun xx"

I feel obliged to do a good turn now and again

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"I can undredtand not having ALL your pics for all to see - as i get lots of pervs as it is.

You love it really "

heheeeeeee

yup

xx

» Add a new message to this topic