FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Choice

Choice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New here, I was recommended by a friend who has been on quite some time but kept it to herself. Anyway, although shes has given me a few tips and pointers about this site, I was and am still overwhelmed with the amount of messages I have received, most are deleted as they are the 'wanna fuck tonight?' type. Personally I want to get to know someone a little and make sure they are really the kind of person I want to meet. But I have been made to feel by a few people I have been messaging that being on here is about getting 'fucked' as soon and as much as possible. And even though I have found quite a few who I like the sound/look of most of those have gone straight into the topic of sex and what they want to do in bed, that really puts me off. Am I being too choosy? Is that really what tis site is about? Out of all the hundreds of contacts I've had over the past week I have only found 2 maybe 3 who are just happy to chat about other topics other than sex at the offset, and they are the ones I'll most likely end up meeting. what do others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

tis site is about doing things the way you want to do it - if you are not the tye of person that just wants to fuck then dont feel pressured into it.

There are people on here that are just after a quick fuck and feel that anyone they mesage should be grateful that they have chosen you. I am a mixture of the 2 i think. At times i just want a quick release but on the while i enjoy chatting to people about all sorts, not just sex.

One reason why i have enjoyed finding the forums is that you can chat about lots of different things with loads of nice people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You shouldn't feel pressured into anything at all....just take your time...get to know people and do what is right for YOU ....oh....and welcome to Fab xx

It probably doesn't matter what your Profile says as there are Folk that wont even read it and Message you anyway, I think you will just have to live with that side of the site.

You can however choose your Friends and Block the People who send the rubbish Messages and miver you.

"You shouldn't feel pressured into anything at all....just take your time...get to know people and do what is right for YOU ....oh....and welcome to Fab xx"

i agree with the other two posts,but you must remember this is a swinger site,for sexual encounters,so of course there is going to be talk of sex,but again,you are not obliged to please others,just do what feels right for you

By *ottongue49Man  over a year ago

BARNSLEY

i completely agree with you 100%,dont feel pressured into doing anything you are not comfy with,take your time and do what you feel is right for you,always have the final say.I also like to chat to people for a while and get to know other things about there lifestyles etc and if/when i connect with someone i adore the build up and eagerness that comes with it.You always have the block button if anyone goes over the top.Welcome to the site,have fun and stay safe

Hi...welcome to Fab and the forums...just to say....its a tricky one...just like in the "real" "vanilla" world...its great to chat with peeps...get to know peeps...form new relationships...catch up with old mates...chew the fat with peeps in the que at Tesco...But this is not "vanilla" land...hun its a SEX site...SWINGING...has by its nature a "High sex Content"....you would'nt join a vegetarian site like meatismurder.com....and chat about the juicey piece of fillet you had for dinner.????

So dont judge peeps to harshly if they want to talk dirty on a sex site...but if you are happy chatting about other topics, hey as ever your choice ...

Well, it is a swing site where people are wanting to meet others for adult fun and sex.

There are plenty of sites where you can chat about topics where people don't ask about "when u wana fuck wiv me?"

But, if your going to hang around, you don't have to do anything that your not comfortable with, meet anyone that your not happy with, or take advice off anyone you don't want to. But please don't complain about about the primary aim of the site, you joined freely.

Hope you find some answers or fun

I'm not saying that the subject of sex won't come up of course its expected and will, but I have a brain and want to meet like minded people for an encounter I hope will be great because I haven't just gone for the 'quick fuck' option. I am not looking for numerous 'friends' but a few who will hopefully become fairly regular. Thanks for all your comments. As I said,I new to this and am just seeing how things go.

Hi

welcome to the site hope you make lots of friends

It's nice how we are all different - and lovely you get lots of emails - we only get a few a week so I don't have a full grasp of your problem

But I do agree with the previous comment - this is a swing site so you should expect all sorts

From a personal point of view if we meet a cpl and don't talk sex then things go wrong

for a start if I start hearing about the kids or the mortgage then I stop feeling sexy and the mood changes

we also tend to hear things we don't like approve or want to hear - then that can be uncomfortable

We come on here to look for other cpls to have sexwith and enjoy a decadent social life with

we do have some little bits of criteria that we like to be fulfilled but these change on a reg basis depending on moods

We tend to keep it light , fun and sexy

Don't want best friends ( great if it happens ) but do want giggly sexy romps

Oh and we want to be aslleep in bed not long after mid night

Seeemples

Welcome to Fabs....Fancy a Fuck...

"I'm not saying that the subject of sex won't come up of course its expected and will, but I have a brain and want to meet like minded people for an encounter I hope will be great because I haven't just gone for the 'quick fuck' option. I am not looking for numerous 'friends' but a few who will hopefully become fairly regular. Thanks for all your comments. As I said,I new to this and am just seeing how things go."

Just read your profile...you are pretty clear about what you want....and fair enough..."the fancy a fuck"...and "hi hun hows u"...are just part and parcel of this site....just dont open mails that start like that....there some lovely guys on the site...and new women always get bombarded by the "fancy a fuck club"....hopefully that should wear off...in swinging its all about personal choice....how you choose to play is always up to you...some men do enjoy the long game as well...there's someone for everyone....on here..

"Welcome to Fabs....Fancy a Fuck... "

Haha, like it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You should never feel pushed into something you don't want to do and as a single woman I am guessing you have to be more wary of who you meet as you are going to be meeting alone.

But this is where we are different, the only chats we have are to see if we are suited in the sex department and that we can get on for the rests inbetween sex when we meet.

As it is a NSA sex site, people won't be wanting a relationship, so I can understand they want to talk about sex at some point is what they expect.

If we were to chat with someone about anything and everything for weeks on end I ( mrs) wouldn't want to have sex with them.

I would say don't expect it to go the way you want it on here from every person, but also don't be surprised that people actually want meets and want to talk about sex.

I think you may have ventured onto the wrong site!

I agree you shouldn't feel pushed into doing something you're not comfortable with, this is a sex site and erm the talk will be about sex.

Don't get me wrong, the "wanna fuck" messages get deleted by me too, but I'm not interested to know their favourite colour, whether they have pets etc. I have a special playmate that I talk to every day, and we seldom talk about sex but that's different.

This is not a dating site and expect sex to be mentioned, that's what we're here for that buzz and excitement of playing with new people. Discussing the state of the economy would kill it for me!

Enjoy: this really is a fab site!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

You answered your own question with the title of the thread 'Choice'

It is everyone's own choice what they do on here and no one should be pushed into doing things they don't want to do!

"New here, I was recommended by a friend who has been on quite some time but kept it to herself. Anyway, although shes has given me a few tips and pointers about this site, I was and am still overwhelmed with the amount of messages I have received, most are deleted as they are the 'wanna fuck tonight?' type. Personally I want to get to know someone a little and make sure they are really the kind of person I want to meet. But I have been made to feel by a few people I have been messaging that being on here is about getting 'fucked' as soon and as much as possible. And even though I have found quite a few who I like the sound/look of most of those have gone straight into the topic of sex and what they want to do in bed, that really puts me off. Am I being too choosy? Is that really what tis site is about? Out of all the hundreds of contacts I've had over the past week I have only found 2 maybe 3 who are just happy to chat about other topics other than sex at the offset, and they are the ones I'll most likely end up meeting. what do others think? "

There's a little secret you need to know about using sites like these - your 'Blocked' list is never closed.

You can't stop the one-line chancers from messaging you unless you filter out an entire generic set of people (all single men for example) but that will also stop the 2 or 3 good ones getting through also.

It takes a little bit of time but eventually you should be able to build up a rapport with several decent guys and then call on them as and hen needed, even if it's just for a coffee or a day out. The genuine ones would be appreciative and respectful of that even if it led to nothing else.

Good luck.

Wishy x

» Add a new message to this topic