FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 100% Straight - what would Freud think?

100% Straight - what would Freud think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whenever I see the expression - 100% straight - I often wonder why the need to mention 100% when often the other partner may be bi and well past curious - the 100% - is nowhere to be seen.

I wonder also at the make up of such relationships - is the woman expected to be bi but the man must remain machismo straight? We are members of international sites as well as this one and the clear statements of the female being acceptably bi but the male TOTALLY and 100% UNEQUIVICALLY (if that is how you spell it) straight is peculiar to the UK and to a slightly lesser extent N. America. European guys seemingly just need to say that they are straight, not 100% straight, just straight.

I wonder what Freud would have made of it?

Ah well, better than thinking about the up coming election I suppose. 100% better even.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think its because so many men refuse to accept they have bi tendencies, not sure why, especially on a swinging site where there is someone for everyone, so anyone who says they are straight are always open to interpretation because of the growing number who claim to be anything but.

You like HOT topics

Hmm, good question. Is it possible to be 99%? LOL

i think alot of men are scared to admit they have bi feeling, something men in the uk have been brought up that all homosexual feelings are wrong but why its ok for women to be bi i dont know

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

perhaps you should read henry havelock ellis- the psychology of sex.

its my bible, keep it by the bed lol

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We are both straight, but we have meet bi and bi-curious couples off here, as we know that a lot don't mind playing straight if they know that you only play straight and we have not had a problem yet and long may it continue.

We are both straight. Kate has had one girl on girl experience and has decided it's not for her. I don't feel the need to suck a cock to know I'm straight.

We have both been approached by other people asking if we would play bi.

We are comfortable with our sexuality, but perhaps we feel a type of security in emphorsizing that we are 100% straight

Forum Mod

I think they just need to reiterate the fact that they're straight and will not be turned under any circumstances......so don't even go there ok!!!!

maybe they have had a load of men try and cop a feel at some point or lots of messages from bi men wanting to play with them

Ive never met a man yet that has been hassled by bi men after telling them they're straight though,a laugh and a joke maybe but never any more than that

" Ive never met a man yet that has been hassled by bi men after telling them they're straight though,a laugh and a joke maybe but never any more than that "

lol..I've never had to tell the same bloke twice

I got a bit paronoid about it, but have just come to terms with the fact that it may be just the way I look, ie, shaven head, goatee or Freddy Mercury tash,

We block single guys, coz I was getting nearly as much attention from them as Kate was

Bloody 'ell I'm 100% straight...honest

No bi tendencies, no desire to do anything with another guy, never fancy them so yep I would class myself as 100% straight.

Shaz however is bi, not because she is "expected" to be, not just so I can just watch her play with women but because she enjoys other females as well as guys.

Tony

[Removed by poster at 06/04/10 19:49:05]

"No bi tendencies, no desire to do anything with another guy, never fancy them so yep I would class myself as 100% straight.

Shaz however is bi, not because she is "expected" to be, not just so I can just watch her play with women but because she enjoys other females as well as guys.

Tony"

So is she 100% bi, or 50% straight?

"No bi tendencies, no desire to do anything with another guy, never fancy them so yep I would class myself as 100% straight.

Tony

So is she 100% bi, or 50% straight?"

no, 50% straight and 50% gay

Tony

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I must admit that this isn't something i've ever spent any time pondering about! Now, the description of 'very bi' is one that puzzles me - is this opposed to 'just a bit bi'? Z

"Whenever I see the expression - 100% straight - I often wonder why the need to mention 100% when often the other partner may be bi and well past curious - the 100% - is nowhere to be seen.

I wonder also at the make up of such relationships - is the woman expected to be bi but the man must remain machismo straight? We are members of international sites as well as this one and the clear statements of the female being acceptably bi but the male TOTALLY and 100% UNEQUIVICALLY (if that is how you spell it) straight is peculiar to the UK and to a slightly lesser extent N. America. European guys seemingly just need to say that they are straight, not 100% straight, just straight.

I wonder what Freud would have made of it?

Ah well, better than thinking about the up coming election I suppose. 100% better even.

"

we feel it is about sending a message to other potentially bi-curious people, male and female, that the person who puts 100% straight is saying that they dont want to try bi-play.

"We are both straight. Kate has had one girl on girl experience and has decided it's not for her. I don't feel the need to suck a cock to know I'm straight.

We have both been approached by other people asking if we would play bi.

We are comfortable with our sexuality, but perhaps we feel a type of security in emphorsizing that we are 100% straight "

Thats well put be comfortable with your self even if it is emphasizing your 100% hetro. nothing wrong with doing that and besides many women prefer men that way.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

WHY, WHY, WHY, do people generalise that guys who state they are straight are hiding their Bi tendancies. This is BOLLOCKS. I am straight and I'm happy and comfortable with my sexuality. So ppl please don't assume that ALL straight males are hiding any other tendancies. You are SOOOOOOOOO WRONG.

"WHY, WHY, WHY, do people generalise that guys who state they are straight are hiding their Bi tendancies. This is BOLLOCKS. I am straight and I'm happy and comfortable with my sexuality. So ppl please don't assume that ALL straight males are hiding any other tendancies. You are SOOOOOOOOO WRONG."

oooh denial!!

is someone in narnia??

windin u up xx

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"WHY, WHY, WHY, do people generalise that guys who state they are straight are hiding their Bi tendancies. This is BOLLOCKS. I am straight and I'm happy and comfortable with my sexuality. So ppl please don't assume that ALL straight males are hiding any other tendancies. You are SOOOOOOOOO WRONG.

oooh denial!!

is someone in narnia??

windin u up xx"

Fuck you found me out

personally i think 100% straight just means no interest in people of the same sex at all, speaking as a straight women i get loads of couples asking to meet me and when i say im straight they say things like, well would you take from another woman?......ermmm no im straight lol so i just think the 100% thing is to put a message over a little bit firmer

If someone chooses to put 100% straight...thats their choice...take it or leave it.It doesn't make me think they are in the closet (Narnia).

I put very Bi fem...in my profile...because I'm VERY BI...thinking about it I'm not sure why I put in now...uuummm...perhaps just saying Bi is enough...

If I saw 'very bi' on a female profile I would interpret that as 'gagging for some pussy'.

100% straight just means that a guy or gal is stating quite clearly that they're not interested in same sex shagging. It's when they repeat it five times that I start to think, "Hmmm, someone really hates queers here!"

"If I saw 'very bi' on a female profile I would interpret that as 'gagging for some pussy'.

100% straight just means that a guy or gal is stating quite clearly that they're not interested in same sex shagging. It's when they repeat it five times that I start to think, "Hmmm, someone really hates queers here!" "

Big yes, very bi, love, love. love pussy.

100% very bi,

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"WHY, WHY, WHY, do people generalise that guys who state they are straight are hiding their Bi tendancies. This is BOLLOCKS. I am straight and I'm happy and comfortable with my sexuality. So ppl please don't assume that ALL straight males are hiding any other tendancies. You are SOOOOOOOOO WRONG."

Its the same I tell people - if someone said "I'm 100% vegetarian" do others say "oh you're in denial, you secretly crave a steak".

I tend to find its the people that wish them to be bi that accuse them of being in denial lol.

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

I used to have 'straight' in my profile which is what I am, but was hit upon by bi/gay/tv-ts guys. So I put 100% straight in my profile, blocked single guys & the situation is now better but tv-ts's still don't get the message.

"I used to have 'straight' in my profile which is what I am, but was hit upon by bi/gay/tv-ts guys. So I put 100% straight in my profile, blocked single guys & the situation is now better but tv-ts's still don't get the message."

Seriously think we need block options for all...couples..bifems..tv..bi guys etc...have it for other things...ie..unverified...no pics..just a thought..

"I used to have 'straight' in my profile which is what I am, but was hit upon by bi/gay/tv-ts guys. So I put 100% straight in my profile, blocked single guys & the situation is now better but tv-ts's still don't get the message."

Yes well most TVs think they are a class above everyone else and the same rules don't apply to them. They try to be more feminine than any woman I've ever met and, frankly, they're a pain in the arse. (pun intended)

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I go to the retro on tv nights

they are some of thr nicest folk you could ever wish to meet, polite respectful, dress lovely

its the cpls that are a flippin pain in the arse, always after a single bi fem and wont always take no for an answer

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If I saw 'very bi' on a female profile I would interpret that as 'gagging for some pussy'.

100% straight just means that a guy or gal is stating quite clearly that they're not interested in same sex shagging. It's when they repeat it five times that I start to think, "Hmmm, someone really hates queers here!" "

Not into beastiality, not into beastiality, not into beastiality ,not into beastiality, not into beastiality.

I don't hate animals though

Charlestown, Cornwall

"I used to have 'straight' in my profile which is what I am, but was hit upon by bi/gay/tv-ts guys. So I put 100% straight in my profile, blocked single guys & the situation is now better but tv-ts's still don't get the message.

Seriously think we need block options for all...couples..bifems..tv..bi guys etc...have it for other things...ie..unverified...no pics..just a thought.. "

Or even for 'Profile Not Available' people etc..

Charlestown, Cornwall

"I used to have 'straight' in my profile which is what I am, but was hit upon by bi/gay/tv-ts guys. So I put 100% straight in my profile, blocked single guys & the situation is now better but tv-ts's still don't get the message.

Yes well most TVs think they are a class above everyone else and the same rules don't apply to them. They try to be more feminine than any woman I've ever met and, frankly, they're a pain in the arse. (pun intended) "

I second that emotion!!

Seriously think we need block options for all...couples..bifems..tv..bi guys etc...have it for other things...ie..unverified...no pics..just a thought..

Or even for 'Profile Not Available' people etc.. "

OOoooohh...yes especially for them...

Well I tried it to find out and didn't get anything out of it, didn't turn me on and so I have no intention of trying it again. Does that make me bi or 99% straight?

» Add a new message to this topic