FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sydney University

Sydney University

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's all this about Sydney University on so many profiles ? Google shows this warning message on tons of websites, but not a single reference to Sydney University having actually done anything in the first place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I don't know why people put it on them,its a waste of space and means nothing at all

One person must have started it off though....OWN UP!!!!

Yeah....if you carry a cross, vampires won't bite yer neck either

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

people just think it makes their profile look better

bit like the little balls they put on their car arials

looks prity but does fook all

i copied mine off another profile. i saw it and thought, well i dont want my pictures taken off my profile for whatever reason and used somewhere else. i got a bit worried and jumped on the bandwagon basically

the ball on my car arial helps me find mine on the supermarket carpark....my car that is.....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i copied mine off another profile. i saw it and thought, well i dont want my pictures taken off my profile for whatever reason and used somewhere else. i got a bit worried and jumped on the bandwagon basically "

Did you think anyone would take any notice of it and not nick your pics?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is what Admin say.

" We've noticed a legal disclaimer paragraph that some people have on their profiles. Should we have one too? What are they about? Do they do any good?

The "legal disclaimer" is pointless nonsense and all does is take up extra space on our servers. Please remove it if you have it on your profile. If you're worried about privacy please set your account to be hidden from non-registered users on your privacy page (this also hides it from search engines but may take a week or two to drop out of search) and remove the notice (and encourage others to do likewise).

Common sense advice would be NOT to put any information on your profile (here, or on any such site) that could identify you or that you don't want to become public! So for your own benefit, don't post phone numbers, real names or email / instant message addresses on your profile that people might see or "Google".

Some people may put non-identifying pics on their public profile but keep face pics private or for friends, for example. "

im going to delete mine then. i actually forgot it was there until i saw this topic.

Disclaimer for any Aliens reading this:

Please don't kidnap me for your medical reasearch....there are many far more deserving candidates on here!

Forum Mod

"Disclaimer for any Aliens reading this:

Please don't kidnap me for your medical reasearch....unless you have an anal probe "

» Add a new message to this topic