FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heres a question for you

Heres a question for you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In swinging there are all walks of life and people that do all kinds of jobs. Doctors, nurses, policemen/women solicitors ect. What would you do if you was in some sort of profession like that and you met someone you had shagged at a club the night before. ie your a nurse and someone is brought into casualty you had shagged or if you where a policeman and got called out to arrest someone and you had played with them the night before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

And for that reason I don't play with locals

"In swinging there are all walks of life and people that do all kinds of jobs. Doctors, nurses, policemen/women solicitors ect. What would you do if you was in some sort of profession like that and you met someone you had shagged at a club the night before. ie your a nurse and someone is brought into casualty you had shagged or if you where a policeman and got called out to arrest someone and you had played with them the night before"

pmsl...be professional at all times..

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Well we gone to work then to a club and a few in the club had been into work. when we walked in you could see them double look very funny

sue

I hope, and I think everyone else would hope, and I hope they hope... that nothing would be mentioned, until you meet again in swinging surroundings and can all have a good laugh about it

"I hope, and I think everyone else would hope, and I hope they hope... that nothing would be mentioned, until you meet again in swinging surroundings and can all have a good laugh about it "

yep..agree my hopes exactly...

Forum Mod

You would hope that people behaved in a discreet way,mind you if they did'nt,in my job there are ways and means to get your own back if needed

A jewish guy i used to know from london went to a club one night and played with a woman next day he went to the synagoge looked up and there she was sat opposite him

i had someone from this site see me at a hospital in the Yorkshire area didnt know it was me as id met them 3months ago at a party nearly died of embarressment when i saw them as they had to examin me lol

Forum Mod

"A jewish guy i used to know from london went to a club one night and played with a woman next day he went to the synagoge looked up and there she was sat opposite him"

Blimey he should have just gone to the synagoge to find a playmate,it would have been cheaper for him than a night at a club

I have this image in my head now of having to go to the hospital for an internal and the doctor walks in and id played with him the night before and as he sticks his hand up me whispers in my ear "you wouldnt let me stick it that far up you last night you bitch"

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have this image in my head now of having to go to the hospital for an internal and the doctor walks in and id played with him the night before and as he sticks his hand up me whispers in my ear "you wouldnt let me stick it that far up you last night you bitch""
wankbank????

have to say it would be good laugh but have met someone in the street that we played with and they blanked us but we where with family so it was ok

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

As a nurse several years back when i was seeing someone who was in the fire service.. we got chatting to this couple in fab.. arranged to meet only to find she was a nurse at same hospital as me lol ...

just shows you never know who you will meet its a small world

Be professional and keep a straight face, and avoid the locals or those near your place of work!

Met quite a few coppers at chams

its happened to me

we went to a party and had a great time

3 weeks later my new director walks into work and suddenly the party host looked very shocked!

we both stayed quiet and carried on with work

"Met quite a few coppers at chams "

Well, the cop shop is more or less next door to Chams

"I have this image in my head now of having to go to the hospital for an internal and the doctor walks in and id played with him the night before and as he sticks his hand up me whispers in my ear "you wouldnt let me stick it that far up you last night you bitch"wankbank???? "

I thought that. Someone explain to DiamondS where the diff lies between vision and fantasy ...

Joking apart...... This thread has interested me because of all the others that are posted calling professionals 'snobs'

No one seems worried about meeting the woman from the cake shop or the bin man or post man having fucked them and yet this is most likely

Really interesting the workings of the human mind.

P.S.

I'd shit myself internally ( what an image that's just created in my head ) whilst remaining cool on the surface then ..... on making a polite exit fucking scream all the way to my car!!

It has happened to me. The last time I was 'spotted' the person text me and gave me my exact location , car and clothing. Did I shit ? Nope cos I trust them implicitly. Met them on FAB and they have my utmost respect. So I guess there is a big difference dependent on how well you know the person. And NO we have not verified each other.

"Joking apart...... This thread has interested me because of all the others that are posted calling professionals 'snobs'

No one seems worried about meeting the woman from the cake shop or the bin man or post man having fucked them and yet this is most likely

Really interesting the workings of the human mind. "

Think I agree too, Slapper or Saint, eh Granny!

I work with a lady who is part of a couple , she knows we swing and them the same, different sites but are friends ,chat, but not interested in meeting them to play but very repectful of what they like to do and there privacy.

Jackie x

Forum Mod

We have bumped into people that we have played with and consider friends and have stopped and chatted,why would'nt we?

But to come across a one off shag from a party or a club that you don't really know well enough to know if they're discreet would put me on edge at work

Im a married woman with a family who fucks single guys,I don't really need my colleagues to hear about it,like I said though,I have means to get my own back if needed

Nothing snobby about it

"Joking apart...... This thread has interested me because of all the others that are posted calling professionals 'snobs'

Really interesting the workings of the human mind.

Think I agree too, Slapper or Saint, eh Granny! "

I think people are less easily pigeon holed Annnnd ...... there's a bit of both of those in all of us

"We have bumped into people that we have played with and consider friends and have stopped and chatted,why would'nt we?

But to come across a one off shag from a party or a club that you don't really know well enough to know if they're discreet would put me on edge at work

Im a married woman with a family who fucks single guys,I don't really need my colleagues to hear about it,like I said though,I have means to get my own back if needed

Nothing snobby about it"

My feelings exactly. When you know and trust someone it's not an issue.

When it's a one off ... it makes you a little insecure.

I never said you said that I said that you said they were snobs.... you lookin' at me ?

Forum Mod

"

I never said you said that I said that you said they were snobs.... you lookin' at me ? "

Maybe

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Not swinging but years ago was once at my local GP's and was asked if a trainee could give me an internal. I was positioned with my face to the wall, so didn't see him/her. When it was all over I sat up and looked straight into the eyes of a guy I went to Junior school with.

He always did like playing doctors and nurses

my bestest most favouritest funniest swinging story of bumping into folk was at SJ's on new years eve ...my friend Joe was taking money at the door ,was minding his own business with the guest list ...looked up and there was his sons teacher and her hubby with the 40 quid in her hand !! !!!! was just so funny ...she wasnt bothered nor was he ...dont think they actually got to play with each other tho ...

We have bumped into loads of people we have met from here when shopping or just out doing day to day stuff.

Once I went to the local council office to complain about the street lights and the woman I had to see was someone who I had met - nothing was said (not time or place) a couple of hours later she emailed me asking if I was going to say anything to her boss - NO I wasnt cos its nothing to do with me what her job is.

Another time I went to a supermarket to get my childrens school tops and was served by someone we had met, same woman served hubby a few weeks later - again nothing was said cos neither the time or place.

Then we were going to the same supermarket and were stopped by a woman from here who works there - we had met her and her husband at a social - chatted for a bit and she went to work we did our shopping nothing was said as we passed her on our way out.

I dont mind people saying hi if Steven and I are out but if I have my girls with me I may nod or wave but nothing else.

As for seeing someone in their workplace, well unless they said something then I will treat them as if I have never met them, since they may not want people to know and its not my place to say anything which might cause problems for them.

Shona

x x x

Nothing to do with swinging .... but I was having a cervical cancer smear when the nurse doing it said ......aren't you ( * ) and ( & )'s mum.... !!!???

They were her daughters freinds at schoo. I was not impressed at all! VERY unprofessional!!

"In swinging there are all walks of life and people that do all kinds of jobs. Doctors, nurses, policemen/women solicitors ect. What would you do if you was in some sort of profession like that and you met someone you had shagged at a club the night before. ie your a nurse and someone is brought into casualty you had shagged or if you where a policeman and got called out to arrest someone and you had played with them the night before"

Would respect confidentiality and would not bat an eyelid - just be professional and not acknowledge them until they acknowledged us.

"Nothing to do with swinging .... but I was having a cervical cancer smear when the nurse doing it said ......aren't you ( * ) and ( & )'s mum.... !!!???

They were her daughters freinds at schoo. I was not impressed at all! VERY unprofessional!!"

I don't blame you on that i would have been a little hacked off my self. sometimes its better just to keep quiet.

By *lay69withusCouple  over a year ago

herefordshire

would have had round 2 !!! and would be a great day at work lol

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Smile my widest smile

And make sure i contact em later so could have a giggle about it!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"And for that reason I don't play with locals "

the one time i've bumped into someone i work with ( and would come into that sort of profession listed ) I was 50 miles from home and she was almost 100 miles away from hers !

happened to me a few times i just smile discreetly and keep walkin lol!

xx

What goes on in a club stays in the club think its a code of ethics amongst swingers. But then again I would proberbly just go bright red.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

HMMMMMMMMMM discretion is the word here I think. If you can't be discrete you shouldn't be in the scene.

HPC howw do you mean get your own back??? By banning them cos you're a MOD

Forum Mod

"HMMMMMMMMMM discretion is the word here I think. If you can't be discrete you shouldn't be in the scene.

HPC howw do you mean get your own back??? By banning them cos you're a MOD "

Nooooooo im only a mod in here......good god I dont take the status to work with me

I have other ways at work to deal with indiscreet people should I come acorss them,call it perks of the job

» Add a new message to this topic