FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why cant going out be easy???

Why cant going out be easy???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

so....i was off on my merry way to the chams social last night, i knew i needed petrol but was certain i had enough to get me to the petrol station...ummmm nope!!!

broke down half way there and had to get my sis to come get me, take me to the petrol station then back to my car, excellent can get on my merry way again then right??

nope!! left my pusrse in my sisters car so se ha to come back out to give it to me.

then as i got in the carpark for chams i mounted a curb and my exhaust ended up hanging off - the very nice security man said he would look at it for me while i went it but when i got outside it was still hanging off so i spent half an hour scrabbling round trying to hook it back on the rubber an its all fixed now

hope things go better next weekend lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"so....i was off on my merry way to the chams social last night, i knew i needed petrol but was certain i had enough to get me to the petrol station...ummmm nope!!!

broke down half way there and had to get my sis to come get me, take me to the petrol station then back to my car, excellent can get on my merry way again then right??

nope!! left my pusrse in my sisters car so se ha to come back out to give it to me.

then as i got in the carpark for chams i mounted a curb and my exhaust ended up hanging off - the very nice security man said he would look at it for me while i went it but when i got outside it was still hanging off so i spent half an hour scrabbling round trying to hook it back on the rubber an its all fixed now

hope things go better next weekend lol"

oooooooooooh hope u get up there in one piece else we will be sending out a search party for ya xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so....i was off on my merry way to the chams social last night, i knew i needed petrol but was certain i had enough to get me to the petrol station...ummmm nope!!!

hope things go better next weekend lol"

But did you have a nice time ?

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

hope things go better next weekend lol

But did you have a nice time ? "

i did thank you hun and there were some very nice gents who ofered to look at it, am very impressed with myself for ataching an actual exhaust at half one in the morning lol

» Add a new message to this topic