FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ive seen it all now !!

ive seen it all now !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

w as having abrowse (as you do !!)there are some really awful pictures on profiles on this site bit ive seen it all now ....a picture of a guys cock taken as he is sitting on the toilet you can see his trousers and pants round his ankles just above his shoes !!...oh its just so yuk !!! some people just have no taste !! if anyone wants a good laugh pm me me ill let u know who the profile is !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Think I'll give that 1 a miss, thanks all the same

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Think I'll give that 1 a miss, thanks all the same "

me too!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

[Removed by poster at 05/04/10 14:11:55]

His mother loves him though...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

think the guys have missed a trick here, this is obviously an arguement for the fact that men can multitask - having a poo and taking a pic of his cock at the same time

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it? "

Of course and so you should.

You need to check it is twice round the bowel and pointed at both ends according to a bowel surgeon friend of mine...

His definition of the perfect poo...

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it?

You need to check it is twice round the bowel and pointed at both ends according to a bowel surgeon friend of mine...

His definition of the perfect poo..."

I seem to end up with what's known as 007 Poo - you know, the one that you have to flush and flush again and it still won't go away. It's called the 007 Poo in reference to the immortal line "Ah, Mr. Bond, we meet again!"

penzance

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it?

His definition of the perfect poo..."

Twice round the bowel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feck thats a long poo

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Maybe the bloke was looking for someone to give him a Lumpkin?

(Go on, Google it, you know you want to....he he)

"Maybe the bloke was looking for someone to give him a Lumpkin?

(Go on, Google it, you know you want to....he he)"

that is just wrong ..... dont look ethel !!!!

"

I seem to end up with what's known as 007 Poo - you know, the one that you have to flush and flush again and it still won't go away. It's called the 007 Poo in reference to the immortal line "Ah, Mr. Bond, we meet again!" "

Not enough fibre and too much fat...

"

Twice round the bowel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feck thats a long poo "

Yep and it shows everything is moving as it should and not sitting there for days...

penzance

"

Yep and it shows everything is moving as it should and not sitting there for days... "

PMSL do mean twice round the BOWL ?????

"

Yep and it shows everything is moving as it should and not sitting there for days...

PMSL do mean twice round the BOWL ????? "

oops!

I gave the secretary the day off so having to do my own typing...

and sorry OP for going off on a tangent...

back to willies and toilet bowls...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it? "
thats it!! i now know men are obsessed with all things toilet related !!

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it? thats it!! i now know men are obsessed with all things toilet related !! "

i was just thinking the same ?? maybe its ok to take a pic of yer cock sitting on the loo????

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 05/04/10 14:34:33]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i knew i should not have opened this thread whilst eating my lunch.....

suddenly not very hungry anymore.....

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it? thats it!! i now know men are obsessed with all things toilet related !!

i was just thinking the same ?? maybe its ok to take a pic of yer cock sitting on the loo????"

not a great fan of cock pics at the best of times, but sitting on the loo? well is it better than sky remote?

"Hmmm.. photos of people sitting on a bog maybe distasteful but who's honest enough to admit that whenever you take a dump there is no way you're flushing it till you've turned round and had a look at it? huh? huh? Go on, admit it? thats it!! i now know men are obsessed with all things toilet related !!

i was just thinking the same ?? maybe its ok to take a pic of yer cock sitting on the loo????not a great fan of cock pics at the best of times, but sitting on the loo? well is it better than sky remote? "

oh yes dont u just love those !!! or with a can of !!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i was just thinking the same ?? maybe its ok to take a pic of yer cock sitting on the loo????not a great fan of cock pics at the best of times, but sitting on the loo? well is it better than sky remote?

oh yes dont u just love those !!! or with a can of !! "

and a bottle of vino!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

when my son was at school he would never go for a poo anywhere but home. He would come in from school run straight upstairs and go and then come down and describe it in detail to me. Im sure they have an extra "toilet talk" gene

i was just thinking the same ?? maybe its ok to take a pic of yer cock sitting on the loo????not a great fan of cock pics at the best of times, but sitting on the loo? well is it better than sky remote?

oh yes dont u just love those !!! or with a can of !! and a bottle of vino!!! "

i want to meet that guy !!!

well iv just been sent a msg with pics attached and it was 7 shots of his cock....... xx

oh please tell me where i can look at that! lol

just seen it!

havent stopped laughing yet - oh bless em for making me smile so much

maybe he just provin its his ya know mondays cock tuesdays cock n so forth lol xx

" w as having abrowse (as you do !!)there are some really awful pictures on profiles on this site bit ive seen it all now ....a picture of a guys cock taken as he is sitting on the toilet you can see his trousers and pants round his ankles just above his shoes !!...oh its just so yuk !!! some people just have no taste !! if anyone wants a good laugh pm me me ill let u know who the profile is !!!!"

Have seen pics of a couple in the bathroom where the lady is sitting on the loo... it is an instant turn of... although the profile is lovely and the couple is quite nice looking...Shame !

i do !! not problem admitting that one lol its like when you sneeze same thing , have to look at it then throw the tissue away , dont quite know what im expecting to see on there though but still do it never the less lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

" w as having abrowse (as you do !!)there are some really awful pictures on profiles on this site bit ive seen it all now ....a picture of a guys cock taken as he is sitting on the toilet you can see his trousers and pants round his ankles just above his shoes !!...oh its just so yuk !!! some people just have no taste !! if anyone wants a good laugh pm me me ill let u know who the profile is !!!!

Have seen pics of a couple in the bathroom where the lady is sitting on the loo... it is an instant turn of... although the profile is lovely and the couple is quite nice looking...Shame ! "

They could be into watersports and feel that the pic would turn some people on? Wouldn't do anything for us but each to their own! Z

» Add a new message to this topic