FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gordon Brown's latest

Gordon Brown's latest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a non political post.

but have you heard his latest briefing linking the economy recovery to wayne rooney's injury and the world cup.

whoever advises him, needs shot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"a non political post.

but have you heard his latest briefing linking the economy recovery to wayne rooney's injury and the world cup.

whoever advises him, needs shot. "

cue Wishy

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"a non political post.

whoever advises him, needs shot. "

technically.... it is kinda right... there has been studies in the past that links feel good factors to people spending more...

for example... Euro 08, pubs weren't as busy as they would have been because england wasn't there... also the sales of TV's for example... people spending night out after the football, sales of takeaways ect ect ect

it know it sounds mad.... but sport can give the ecomony a bounce....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its a common tactic used linking things in with regards to politics and what is goin on in the normal world.

what worries me is what if england and poland have a game with each other who the hell is goin to work because its well known the sickie rate goes up during the football when england plays and if 1/2 workforce english 1/2 polish whos goin to work!!

thank fuck im scottish we never win anythin anyway lol!!! xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"its a common tactic used linking things in with regards to politics and what is goin on in the normal world.

what worries me is what if england and poland have a game with each other who the hell is goin to work because its well known the sickie rate goes up during the football when england plays and if 1/2 workforce english 1/2 polish whos goin to work!!

thank fuck im scottish we never win anythin anyway lol!!! xx"

I'll come and watch an england game round yours then... I say watch.. probably just the highlights....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"a non political post.

whoever advises him, needs shot. cue Wishy "

huh?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

shit does that mean susan boyle is out of a job now

» Add a new message to this topic