FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who is the rarest member on FAB?

Who is the rarest member on FAB?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Anyone seen any Bi-sexual black guys around? Before anyone jumps in, its a serious question ok!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

there is 1 from preston who advertises on here

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

thinking about it ....NO we haven't come across any. perhaps they're shy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay...

"Anyone seen any Bi-sexual black guys around? Before anyone jumps in, its a serious question ok!"

God that's creepy. Hubby and I were just saying that not more than 5mins ago!!!!!

"Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay... "

Indeed!! Not just anti gay: my family and friends would ban me from their houses or only let me eat out of disposable plates if they had an inkling I swung!!

"Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay...

Indeed!! Not just anti gay: my family and friends would ban me from their houses or only let me eat out of disposable plates if they had an inkling I swung!! "

Yep...or take any food or drink from you ever...girl...its a whole different level...

"Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay...

Indeed!! Not just anti gay: my family and friends would ban me from their houses or only let me eat out of disposable plates if they had an inkling I swung!!

Yep...or take any food or drink from you ever...girl...its a whole different level... "

Yep: black people give new meaning to the word "scorn"!

Yep...or take any food or drink from you ever...girl...its a whole different level...

Yep: black people give new meaning to the word "scorn"! "

Why is there such a downer on it? Surely there as many bi or gay members in the black, or asian or chinese communities as any other?

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"

Why is there such a downer on it? Surely there as many bi or gay members in the black, or asian or chinese communities as any other?"

Of course there are.

But its acceptance.

Look how long its taken us as a wide open multicultral society to accept different skins never mind differnt sexualities.

My best mate, he with guy who was married for 20 years cos he was scared to come out.

His parents refuse to acknowledge he was gay even at his funeral - even tho 3/4 of the church was filled with gays!!!

LOL

He lived in shame, even tho he loved my mate, woulnt wear the flag, or any symbolism, and hated my mate for doing so - even tho my mate is proud.

We will get there one day where everyone is accepted just as they are - just wont be in my lifetime ~

"

Why is there such a downer on it? Surely there as many bi or gay members in the black, or asian or chinese communities as any other?

Of course there are.

But its acceptance.

Look how long its taken us as a wide open multicultral society to accept different skins never mind differnt sexualities.

My best mate, he with guy who was married for 20 years cos he was scared to come out.

His parents refuse to acknowledge he was gay even at his funeral - even tho 3/4 of the church was filled with gays!!!

LOL

He lived in shame, even tho he loved my mate, woulnt wear the flag, or any symbolism, and hated my mate for doing so - even tho my mate is proud.

We will get there one day where everyone is accepted just as they are - just wont be in my lifetime ~"

yeah...guessing there are as many gays...in these communities...as white british ones....and comming out and being openly gay in your life is hard enough in that community...sometimes...Imagine if you knew..how much your family/community ACTIVELY HATED...anything rometly gay...

..what would you do..???...Family..Religion..Tradition..??? I dont know....

I have friends that are not open with their family...and are unhappy about leading double lives...but being shunned is to painful for them...its deeply sad...xx

"

Of course there are.

But its acceptance.

LOL

We will get there one day where everyone is accepted just as they are - just wont be in my lifetime ~"

Its sad that there is no acceptance at times. I didn't realise it was more taboo in some subcultures to this extent.

[Removed by poster at 04/04/10 17:03:39]

"Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay... "

Sorry, do you mean they are prejudice against certain people, get away, can't believe that, really, fancy that...

"....

oops just realised his profile says straight "

PSML, they are everywhere, the say anything to get a play.

Guess your friend will need a new profile now....

Sorry, do you mean they are prejudice against certain people, get away, can't believe that, really, fancy that... "

LOL...real up...

Indeed!! Not just anti gay: my family and friends would ban me from their houses or only let me eat out of disposable plates if they had an inkling I swung!! "

Well in that case Sass, we'll all forgive you for not posting piccies of your lovely smiling face on here! (shames cos it's rather nice if I remember rightly from the old Divas days) X

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

the 12in cock that emma is looking for!

"Emma and Chris Hi...I have a fantasy to be fucked by a guy with a 12 inch cock...can anyone help me fulfill it please? Emma x2 2 hours ago

By *ertcamembertMan  over a year ago

Reading area

I think it is just a matter of time, it was unheard of 70 years ago in english society that men (or women) could be openly homosexual, even though the efforts of those same people who were employed at Bletchley Park played a crucial part in breaking radar codes that helped prevent hitler invading this country. I hope that it will not take this long for it to be accepted by black and asian religious communities (and any other for that matter) who reside within this country to accept that some of their followers can have a slightly different "take" on how their religious belief's are meant to be implemented.

Well in that case Sass, we'll all forgive you for not posting piccies of your lovely smiling face on here! (shames cos it's rather nice if I remember rightly from the old Divas days) X "

Oh Timmy you sweetheart. Doubt any of my family or friends here, no, I just like to keep my business, my business.

Funny, black people will turn a blind eye to paedophillia, murder, rape et al in the main, but if you're gay or swing - adultery is fine though you're marked as "unclean" for life!

moston

"I think it is just a matter of time, it was unheard of 70 years ago in english society that men (or women) could be openly homosexual, even though the efforts of those same people who were employed at Bletchley Park played a crucial part in breaking radar codes that helped prevent hitler invading this country. I hope that it will not take this long for it to be accepted by black and asian religious communities (and any other for that matter) who reside within this country to accept that some of their followers can have a slightly different "take" on how their religious belief's are meant to be implemented.

"

dont you think that may have been because it was ilegal and being a gay man got you a prison sentence and maybe even locked up for life as mentaly ill if you were openly lesbian!

You mean the same communities that are so vocal about racism are actually homophobic!!

"Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay... .

You mean the same communities that are so vocal about racism are actually homophobic!! "

yep...I repeat..REAL UP...cant believe peeps didn't know about extreme "homophobia" in some of the black community...

Racism is an ugly thing...whoever perpetrates it.

The black community views homosexuality as an "abomination"...against god and the natural order of things.

The duality of the black experience...

as you put ..racism..wrong..homophobia right...is not some thing I am qualified to comment on with any true validity...I am white..and bi sexual.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Even in 2010 homosexuality is still a criminal activity in most Caribbean and African countries and the laws are strongly enforced.

Add longstanding cultural and often very devout religious beliefs on top of that and I suppose its easier to see what bi and gay people from those communities are up against.

"Bi Black guys...I think the term...is "on the down low"...its their business....some of the blk community can be exceptionally anti gay... .

You mean the same communities that are so vo

cal about racism are actually homophobic!! "

You have no idea!

Black people have prejudices too: why is that such a surprise?!!

Better not tell you then the biggest prejudice is between West Indians and Africans!

Mr serens was talking to a romanian guy during his working day recently, the guy concerned had been living and working here for about a year. Paul asked him if he liked it here in wales and the UK in general. His response .... he liked the freedom but hated the way we tolerate gay people (especially men) and if it was his country they would have rocks thrown at them. Paul's response .... you could always f**k off back home.

What a world

I think I have the rarest member on Fabs - I haven't seen mine in years as my tummy is in the way!

"I think I have the rarest member on Fabs - I haven't seen mine in years as my tummy is in the way! "

Shouldn't you be decorating wishy?

"I think I have the rarest member on Fabs - I haven't seen mine in years as my tummy is in the way!

Shouldn't you be decorating wishy? "

sssshhhh!! ffs! Siren's having a nap in said room and I'd hate to wake her with my ludicrous attempt at re-plastering!!

On the other hand.....I have a cunning plan..... if I hash it up so badly she'll never ask me to do it again... muhaaaaahaaaaa

"I think I have the rarest member on Fabs - I haven't seen mine in years as my tummy is in the way!

sssshhhh!! ffs! Siren's having a nap in said room and I'd hate to wake her with my ludicrous attempt at re-plastering!!

On the other hand.....I have a cunning plan..... if I hash it up so badly she'll never ask me to do it again... muhaaaaahaaaaa "

But if I was to tell her of your cunning plan and she was to hold your testicles in a vice like grip as you plastered, I'm sure you'd do a tidy job

On the other hand.....I have a cunning plan..... if I hash it up so badly she'll never ask me to do it again... muhaaaaahaaaaa

But if I was to tell her of your cunning plan and she was to hold your testicles in a vice like grip as you plastered, I'm sure you'd do a tidy job "

Fuck me, if she held my gonads that tight I'd plaster any fookin room she wanted me to!!

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

It seems to me that the rarest member of fab is " a bisexual fem, whose partner is a bi black guy with a 12 inch dong"

moston

"It seems to me that the rarest member of fab is " a bisexual fem, whose partner is a bi black guy with a 12 inch dong" "

If only! You’d be the most popular couple on fab

» Add a new message to this topic