FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cyber stalker

cyber stalker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i think i have one

met a guy on here but have decided not to meet him again, he kept mailing me asking me to change my mind so i blocked him, he kept messaging me on msn so i blocked him and now he has found me on a dating site and has started the begging again so am gonna block him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go girl!! some people just dont take the hint xx

Forum Mod

As long as the only stalking he is doing is of the cyber variety then its easy to deal with

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I've had that before, and blocked him on every site.

By *ignbouncybabeWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I had one off here that used to park outside my house, blocked him on here msn and phone but he changed his profile name on here and messaged me again, told him I had contacted the Police not heard from him for a while.

I had one who went as far as managing to get my works mobile number through my employers website and phoned me out of the blue!

You wonder what goes through their heads

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i think i have one

met a guy on here but have decided not to meet him again, he kept mailing me asking me to change my mind so i blocked him, he kept messaging me on msn so i blocked him and now he has found me on a dating site and has started the begging again so am gonna block him "

I used to have a guy follow me round all the sites every time i blocked him on one he popped up on another like he had a list of what sites i was on. Eventually he gave up after i refused to respond to him

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I had one off here that used to park outside my house, blocked him on here msn and phone but he changed his profile name on here and messaged me again, told him I had contacted the Police not heard from him for a while."

I had that too from another site, also used to get messages telling me exactly what I was wearing, where I had been on any given day, what I bought, who I spoke to etc. Ended up going to the police and court to get an RTO.

"i think i have one

met a guy on here but have decided not to meet him again, he kept mailing me asking me to change my mind so i blocked him, he kept messaging me on msn so i blocked him and now he has found me on a dating site and has started the begging again so am gonna block him "

Your profile could do with an update...

crickey all sounds a bit sinister??

Ladies, if you have a profile on a few dating sites, could you not post different pics of yourself on each so as to not be as easily recognisable or maybe limit face pics to 'friends' only, to try to avoid being followed from site to site?

"crickey all sounds a bit sinister??

Ladies, if you have a profile on a few dating sites, could you not post different pics of yourself on each so as to not be as easily recognisable or maybe limit face pics to 'friends' only, to try to avoid being followed from site to site?"

Or even be a bit more selective and avoid those who ask too many questions about non playing questions etc, good clue to the ones wanting more than fun...

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i think i have one

met a guy on here but have decided not to meet him again, he kept mailing me asking me to change my mind so i blocked him, he kept messaging me on msn so i blocked him and now he has found me on a dating site and has started the begging again so am gonna block him

Your profile could do with an update..."

yeah, i'll get round to it lol

» Add a new message to this topic