FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Late night meets

Late night meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps how many of you have late night meets? i mean late as in meeting at 2.30 am etc... as i have had a few of these recently and have to say theyre more exciting and fun than early evening or day time meets

xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not me im afraid.

This time im in me jammies and no make up and ready for my bed.

Matchsticks holding my eyes open on here

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"Not me im afraid.

Matchsticks holding my eyes open on here "

God you're sooooooooo sexy

"Hi peeps how many of you have late night meets? i mean late as in meeting at 2.30 am etc... as i have had a few of these recently and have to say theyre more exciting and fun than early evening or day time meets

xx"

Hey aren't you that guy who posted saying he was leaving due to finding a woman who he loved and didn't want to share her. What was your name before??

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I have done yes

Am so not a morning girl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

erm not me mate, havent a clue who ur on about,

penzance

"Hi peeps how many of you have late night meets? i mean late as in meeting at 2.30 am etc... as i have had a few of these recently and have to say theyre more exciting and fun than early evening or day time meets

xx

Hey aren't you that guy who posted saying he was leaving due to finding a woman who he loved and didn't want to share her. What was your name before??"

OMG you're so right I think it is one and the same!!!!!!!!!!!!

"erm not me mate, havent a clue who ur on about, "

Yep Treetrunk! of three amigos. your that guy who posted that he wasn't sharing! Why lie the pictures are the same!

xx

Hey aren't you that guy who posted saying he was leaving due to finding a woman who he loved and didn't want to share her. What was your name before??

OMG you're so right I think it is one and the same!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The OP deleted his other profile but the thread was

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/22549

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not me, im not there for someone to just empty there load cause there horny in the middle of the night. Now if they had been there since early then it would be different

"Not me, im not there for someone to just empty there load cause there horny in the middle of the night. Now if they had been there since early then it would be different"

Aww, no chance of a shag then? My car does 100 lightyears to the gallon?

"Not me, im not there for someone to just empty there load cause there horny in the middle of the night. Now if they had been there since early then it would be different

Aww, no chance of a shag then? My car does 100 lightyears to the gallon? "

Im still waiting on an email from you from about 6 months ago so if im relying on a shag ill start getting ready about christmas

"Not me, im not there for someone to just empty there load cause there horny in the middle of the night. Now if they had been there since early then it would be different

Im still waiting on an email from you from about 6 months ago so if im relying on a shag ill start getting ready about christmas "

Hehe, I know... my bad. What can I say? Couldn't think of anything witty enough, guess I just don't have it in me to be a complete dick

penzance

Hmmmmmmmmmmm wonders how 1 amigo can have a mexican stand off.......... maybe he holds himself up and shoots himself in the foot

Im still waiting on an email from you from about 6 months ago so if im relying on a shag ill start getting ready about christmas

Hehe, I know... my bad. What can I say? Couldn't think of anything witty enough, guess I just don't have it in me to be a complete dick "

good job you got a nice arse to make up for it

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm wonders how 1 amigo can have a mexican stand off.......... maybe he holds himself up and shoots himself in the foot "

The good the bad and the ugly style but substituting the inept for good lol

dont see what time of day emtying a mans load makes to anything or not

either his does it or he doesnt

and it would indeed be benificial to me if he was horney whilst he did it or else why bother

night time visists suit me far better as I can hide my lovely visitor from my neighbours far easier

"dont see what time of day emtying a mans load makes to anything or not"

It's just more salty in the mornings

"dont see what time of day emtying a mans load makes to anything or not

It's just more salty in the mornings "

haha

good job I'm not a mornin person then

I like sweeet not savory

"Not me im afraid.

God you're sooooooooo sexy "

Im so glad i neglected to tell ya about the curlers and face cream then

God !!! im hot

"Not me im afraid.

God !!! im hot "

All women look hot with face cream!

Smmmmmmmmmmmmoking

penzance

"Not me im afraid.

God !!! im hot "

FFS woman I want you soooooooooo much, get your sexy ass here

Do they do pasties your way ?

penzance

"Do they do pasties your way ? "

Contrary to popular belief yes they do

Thankfully for me i have enough guys that want to come and see me at a reasonable hour without having to worry about middle of the night callers. Im also very lucky in the fact i couldnt give a monkies what the neighbours say or think i have nothing to hide. But then its a good job where not all the same otherwise the after midnight chancers wouldnt get anywhere

nah cant say as i meet at stupid o clock in the morning, not that it dont appeal to me, theres been many a night if thought...oh could just do with a shag, just being a single woman i dont think its safe to do a first meet in the middle of the night, boring i know but safty come first

"nah cant say as i meet at stupid o clock in the morning, not that it dont appeal to me, theres been many a night if thought...oh could just do with a shag, just being a single woman i dont think its safe to do a first meet in the middle of the night, boring i know but safty come first "

I'm in total agreement! I also live with my two daughters! There is no way on God's earth would I allow a strange man into my home for a booty call so he can dump his load and feck off!

No disrespect to anybody, my personal opinion, but I hope I NEVER get that desperate for a shag!!

"erm not me mate, havent a clue who ur on about,

Yep Treetrunk! of three amigos. your that guy who posted that he wasn't sharing! Why lie the pictures are the same! "

Seconded, Thirded and Fourfted! It's DEFINITELY him.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

have to say that i have had late night meets but thats mainly because i am a night owl, plus i am not one for planning so tend to get to about 12 o'clock and think 'hmmmmm, i fancy a shag'

dont think its any reflection of desperation really, just the way i roll lol

wow the three amigos, treetrunks and his other alter egos have gone into the sunset again and met the love of their life - now we get it - who could they love more than themselves - he is obviously a schystzophrenic T girl - must be handy to wake up at 2:30 am and find yourself a different person.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Yep Treetrunk! of three amigos. your that guy who posted that he wasn't sharing! Why lie the pictures are the same! "

If you read his verifications the latest one states, knew him from his old profile.

had a few very late nite meets with some of my buddies as due to shifts etc its sometimes easier and im a night owl its each to their own really and didnt think there was a set time to get jiggy?? xx

Yep Treetrunk! of three amigos. your that guy who posted that he wasn't sharing! Why lie the pictures are the same!

If you read his verifications the latest one states, knew him from his old profile."

is it bad to laugh???

really the amount of backtracking some people do is great!!! xx

A few months back i got a text at 1.30am-ish ' **** are you awake, i'm just home from the party and horny, can you come and fuck me'..........45 mins later i was doing the deed

Not often i get a text like that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"A few months back i got a text at 1.30am-ish ' **** are you awake, i'm just home from the party and horny, can you come and fuck me'..........45 mins later i was doing the deed

Not often i get a text like that "

On new years eve i was the edicated driver and got in about 2:30, came online to see who was about and got invited round to a guys house in birminham - great way to starts the new year

Forum Mod

I was gonna mention the booty call thing but Sassy beat me to it

I think sex is good any time day or night i love it

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

"erm not me mate, havent a clue who ur on about, "

I think you must be having a brain fart there matey. You are deffo the guy except you have changed your user name.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

eyup treetrunk....... what happened to the love of your life then?????

thought you weren't coming back????

and to think you tried to backtrack and deny it!!!!!! tut tut tut .... silly silly silly!!!!!!

Back of Beyond

I did post a topic last week saying that treetrunk had returned, but the moderating team saw fit to remove it.

Can't remove peoples memories though can they

Forum Mod

"I did post a topic last week saying that treetrunk had returned, but the moderating team saw fit to remove it.

Can't remove peoples memories though can they "

Not at the moment but admin are working on it

"I did post a topic last week saying that treetrunk had returned, but the moderating team saw fit to remove it.

Can't remove peoples memories though can they

Not at the moment but admin are working on it "

i think they must have got me first! xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your post was taken down B and K because you started a thread about a member including his profile name and it wasn't to welcome him back.

Why all this every time the man speaks? he is a member like everyone else....and allowed on here, even if he making himself look silly by denying who he is.

Can you just not leave him alone?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Can't remove peoples memories though can they "

I know... and to think he thought we would all forget his final "hurrah" so to speak.... I'd love to know if when they all re-verified him he told them what he truely thought..... because to dig a hole quite that deep takes some doing.....

I think we have found a flaw in the verification system, maybe any "former" alias's should turn up so we can read the entire story..........

Back of Beyond

"

Why all this every time the man speaks? he is a member like everyone else....and allowed on here, even if he making himself look silly by denying who he is.

Can you just not leave him alone?"

I think you miss the point Rugby. His original post did a great disservice to the single guys on here.

His attitude was what all single guys are trying NOT to project to others.

Yet many couples and probably single ladies will have read what he said and quite possibly tar all single males with the same brush.

"have to say that i have had late night meets but thats mainly because i am a night owl, plus i am not one for planning so tend to get to about 12 o'clock and think 'hmmmmm, i fancy a shag'

dont think its any reflection of desperation really, just the way i roll lol"

likewise love

its hardly the act of a desperate women but a women in control getting what she wants when she wants it

I live alone

plus have security where I live so safety is pretty much taken care of

Forum Mod

"

I think you miss the point Rugby. His original post did a great disservice to the single guys on here.

Yet many couples and probably single ladies will have read what he said and quite possibly tar all single males with the same brush."

Most couples and single ladies are mature enough to make up their own minds about people by using their own methods............if they don't have the brains to do that and rely on others people opinions then that really is their own problem

What Rugby said is right,he has a right to be here as much as you do and if you don't like him them ignore him

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Yet many couples and probably single ladies will have read what he said and quite possibly tar all single males with the same brush."

I know exactly what his post was about when he lfet the site a few weeks back.

I am sure adults will be able to make their own minds up about what they see without it being commented on everytime the man commenst on a forum.

If people tar every person with the same brush, then they are obviously not adult enough to make their own minds up.

The man is allowed to be on the site, and if people can't respect other members then maybe it would be best to ignore them instead.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

opss sorry HPC xx

Forum Mod

"opss sorry HPC xx"

Spooky

the humble pie business must be makin a fortune from here!!! xx

"have to say that i have had late night meets but thats mainly because i am a night owl, plus i am not one for planning so tend to get to about 12 o'clock and think 'hmmmmm, i fancy a shag'

likewise love

its hardly the act of a desperate women but a women in control getting what she wants when she wants it

I live alone

"

Very different if you live alone and want to invite strangers into your home in the middle of the night to get your grove on.

Desperate, selfish and utter madness to do that with children in the house, if I lived alone I may have a more cavilier approach!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"opss sorry HPC xx

Spooky "

Very

likewise love

I live alone

Very different if you live alone and want to invite strangers into your home in the middle of the night to get your grove on.

Desperate, selfish and utter madness to do that with children in the house, if I lived alone I may have a more cavilier approach! "

For years I could only ever meet once a week when the children went to dads for a sleepover

so I've done my time believe me

Forum Mod

O o O oo

xx"

No, never thought of having a meet that late.......but, there is always a first time I suppose.

We have had a few late nighters back when we first started swinging, Lolly was chatting to a chap in Bristol one Saturday night at about midnight when he asked if he could pop up, he arrived at about 2am and we had a fab night

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Rugby you are quite correct even the most duplicitous members should be allowed to post in peace. I for one will ignore him!

"Rugby you are quite correct even the most duplicitous members should be allowed to post in peace. I for one will ignore him! "

I teased hi "slightly"...on his leaving thread...leaving him alone...

welcome back..

Newcastle and Gateshead

Some people may welcome "him" back, some may not.... For me I was actually just much more annoyed that he tried to deny who he was rather than just man up about it.. But does bring up an interesting question? Do you forget the previous actions of someone just because they go thru a name change? Should new users who wouldn't have known before have the right to know about someones past on here? If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it and I'll start it up as a new question.....

"Some people may welcome "him" back, some may not.... For me I was actually just much more annoyed that he tried to deny who he was rather than just man up about it.. But does bring up an interesting question? Do you forget the previous actions of someone just because they go thru a name change? Should new users who wouldn't have known before have the right to know about someones past on here? If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it and I'll start it up as a new question....."

I think that would be good to start a fresh thread about

No thanks, i work full time and part time and struggle to stay awake past 10pm any night of the week and that includes weekends

"Some people may welcome "him" back, some may not.... For me I was actually just much more annoyed that he tried to deny who he was rather than just man up about it.. But does bring up an interesting question? Do you forget the previous actions of someone just because they go thru a name change? Should new users who wouldn't have known before have the right to know about someones past on here? If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it and I'll start it up as a new question....."

Fabio...dont get your C.K s in a knot....I am kinda known for irony in my posts....but mods are on the case of him being "outed"...hey we all have long memories....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't a case of mods trying to stop a member being outed, the man outs himself by his profile.

The mods are trying to stop what looks like bullying when someone tries to post or rejoin.

If a person has done something that the site needs to know about, REPORT them, if it is just you don't like how one person conducts themselves, then unless you are going to meet them, it doesn't concern you.

Surely everyone can make their own minds up without a witchhunt.

If you don't like someone for whatever reason do the decent thing and ignore them.