FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What attracts you most to a person?

What attracts you most to a person?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious, so I thought I would ask. What attracts you most to some one you swing with. Does looks come first or do you look for personality. What are people's priorty. Do you think physical attraction as well as personality are both as important etc. Just wondering as it would interesting to see what people have to say.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

For me has to be a mix of looks and personality.

One without the other does not appeal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes physical and mental attraction are very important, nice smell too fed up with meeting guys that smell of BO where they get home from work, put a clean shirt on then come to meet me and that goes for bad breath too, prefer my height and over too, hurts my knees too much having to kneel to kiss them though i guess they dont have to kneel to kiss me on the other lips

What is More Important than looks is a good personality and a sexy attitude witha willingness to please and be please. All in all a real naughty girl does me

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i have to say the personality but apart from the personality that comes thru in the mail u recieve from a guy ur thinking about meeting there isnt much to go on..then we come to the size of their cock, yes that is a major factor but they also have to be able to use it, after all its ok owning a M5 beemer but without the keys it doesnt work..lol..

as we lead a very private life to our swinging life and never the twain will meet so to speak, i meet the guys if and when the need pops up and then after the fun i simply walk away till the next time, i dont mail them, chat on msn etc, phone them till its time to meet again, so in the fear of being shallow its got to be looks, cock size, dressing well, knows how to behave in public, and to know the limits of the person he is meeting...but not in that order..lol

stellaxxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Looks not that important really so long as there is an attraction.

As for personality - now thats a must - but do watch out for those with multiple personalities - they no good!!!

Attitude (Good I mean).

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Looks not that important really so long as there is an attraction.

As for personality - now thats a must - but do watch out for those with multiple personalities - they no good!!!"

do they have multiple cocks to go with the personalities?

York/London/Crantock

i think looks are very important i mean to say if im on top riding and having to look down on a really ugly guy while doing so id be put off, but saying that its not just the looks...its a whole load of things all rolled up into one

Notting

"Looks not that important really so long as there is an attraction.

As for personality - now thats a must - but do watch out for those with multiple personalities - they no good!!!do they have multiple cocks to go with the personalities? "

hehehehehehe

Now that would be a bonus wouldnt it

"Just curious, so I thought I would ask. What attracts you most to some one you swing with. Does looks come first or do you look for personality. What are people's priorty. Do you think physical attraction as well as personality are both as important etc. Just wondering as it would interesting to see what people have to say."

Strong...Charismatic personality...confident...Alpha males....sense of humour...and eye contact

Filty..smiling...laughing...girls..happy with their bodies...and love girlie sex 100%...

No drama...issues...hidden agendas....

All of the above are a turn on for me...

mmmmm...

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Physically - eyes do it for me everytime

Character - confidence and a sense of humour

York/London/Crantock

i met a guy with a patch over his right eye so if the eyes did it for me only one of them would have worked...he had such a pretty eye..lol

Notting

"i met a guy with a patch over his right eye so if the eyes did it for me only one of them would have worked...he had such a pretty eye..lol"

So would you just shag the half of him that did have the eye???? lol

Her ability to sway her breasts in front of my face from above and position the one she wants sucked at my mouth whilst gyrating on my cock. Am I being too shallow here?

Notting

"Her ability to sway her breasts in front of my face from above and position the one she wants sucked at my mouth whilst gyrating on my cock. Am I being too shallow here? "

Yeah, you need to get deeper

*swaying tits here *

"Her ability to sway her breasts in front of my face from above and position the one she wants sucked at my mouth whilst gyrating on my cock. Am I being too shallow here? "

Shallow...utter fascist...but would'nt have you any other way....

I'd say there has to be an initial physical attraction, but then personality is a quick follow-on.

And a guy turning up smelling of BO, surely that says more than just that he's smelling, has to also say something about his character, attitude, standards etc.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I love sub males so man that offers to do anything I tell him will always go to the top of my list

there has to be something there , has to be some kind of attraction , i just like people that make me laugh and goes with the flow , i dont like people who take this so seriously none of us are perfect....lol apart from me of course ....lol (joking)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

personality and charisma

red lips

and a clean bed.

"red lips

and a clean bed.

"

lovin ya profile

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"there has to be something there , has to be some kind of attraction , i just like people that make me laugh and goes with the flow , i dont like people who take this so seriously none of us are perfect....lol apart from me of course ....lol (joking)"

But Kathy you are perfect

with David it was his smile and gentleness

it wasnt the jokes - they are rubbish

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"red lips

and a clean bed.

"

Not sure im into the smell of rotting flesh

Someone who is 6ft 2"

but 6ft 8" when standing on their wallet.

They have a penchant for overweight slightly beyond middle age grandmothers and a serious heart defect that kick in if they over exert themselves.

They are desparate for a fast shunting fuck and im only too glad to oblige.

lmfao granny, does this guy you describe have a twin for me?

for me looks are a part of it because lets be honest your not goin to meet a guy you dont fancy but after that there must be some personality!

sense of humour is a major attraction for me and ability to hold a conversation. i despise arrogantness and people with overbearing tendencies and show off i find it completely purile and have never forgot the message from a guy with him leanin on his bmw and the words " iv got a bmw wanna fuck me"? he looked fit but the prattishness came off him in waves lol!! x

Looks or personality hmm. Depends if you meet them online or in a club!

If online then personality is what makes me respond to the message, especially as cock shots are ten a penny! Then looks if you get to that stage- you know, where you believe the pic is actually genuinne!

In a club- chemistry, which is motivated by looks, if your honest! But if they can't hold a conversation, it doesn't get any further, certainly for me, as I don't wanna fuck someone who bores me!

"For me has to be a mix of looks and personality.

One without the other does not appeal"

Totally agree!

Ive have seen many a single man ad ( not on here , a dating site - was looking through with a single gal mate last night) , so many really good looking mens pages , but cheesy arrogant attitudes , or zero personality is such a turn off!

a combo of the two is good if your lucky to find it !

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Sense of humour no question..I love women who can make me laugh or smile..as does the wife..

How many times have we seen the posers on here...sitting there all gracious with a face like they have just lost their wage packet..then they put on a show like casting session for vogue..i would rather look at someone laughing and joking all evening with their clothes on than miserable poker faces.

its different things with different people

its like an X factor thing I guess

You dont know why you like some folk but you just do

I think sense of humpur is over used and over rated tho

I want a shag not a stand up comedian

so is being so called good looking

Looks fade for us all as we get older and I sure aint the best painting in the fab gallery

I like guys who are clever, its a huge turn on for me

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

i like guys who are intelligent, they dont have to be stunning just really easy to be around and within a certain age group, also i like a guy to be real clean prefer the smell of soap to that of lynx lol and finally i like a guy who can push my boundarys! x

They have a sense of humour and like to chat.

"Sense of humour no question..I love women who can make me laugh or smile..as does the wife..

How many times have we seen the posers on here...sitting there all gracious with a face like they have just lost their wage packet..then they put on a show like casting session for vogue..i would rather look at someone laughing and joking all evening with their clothes on than miserable poker faces."

Could not agree with you more there.. we like real people, who have no signifiacnt prejudice regarding age, size, height, chocolate eating or wine drinking habits etc etc.. and are not so far up their own backsides that they are in danger of making themselves choke to death and tbh, there are a lot of really nice down to earth people on here. For us it is sense of humour, nice personality, basic manners, some wit and banter and that SHARED sense of fun that does not over analyse. We are also finding out this week that the German market is up for grabs in terms of swinging.... vastly unexplored by the British...lol so all you good people on here who fancy exploring the European scene.. have fun...It is there to be had...

» Add a new message to this topic