FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dogging locations !!!

Dogging locations !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls,

Could anybody who knows really good dogging places in the east midlands please mail me the locations.

We've tried a few of the better known ones but there always full of corsa's with about 8 lads in each

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

8 lads not enough or you got a thing agaist corsa's lol xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys and girls,

Could anybody who knows really good dogging places in the east midlands please mail me the locations.

We've tried a few of the better known ones but there always full of corsa's with about 8 lads in each

Thanks "

Hmmm just perved ya pics. Just tell me where n when, it don't matter if it's an official dogging spot or not lol

Notting

"Hi guys and girls,

Thanks

Hmmm just perved ya pics. Just tell me where n when, it don't matter if it's an official dogging spot or not lol "

Whore, lol xxx

"Hi guys and girls,

Thanks

Hmmm just perved ya pics. Just tell me where n when, it don't matter if it's an official dogging spot or not lol

Whore, lol xxx"

OI! I resemble that remark!!

Notting

"Hi guys and girls,

Thanks

Whore, lol xxx

OI! I resemble that remark!! "

ok, DIRTY whore then, that better???

hehehehehe xx

"Hi guys and girls,

Thanks

Hmmm just perved ya pics. Just tell me where n when, it don't matter if it's an official dogging spot or not lol "

Any free space in the cars...hmmm...love both profiles...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol can't believe it this forum is full of dirty horny ppl im blushing.

oh and debz i have nothing against corsa's it just the lads inside are a bit young and would prob end up making a mess on the windows before we could put them to good use.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hi, just a quick reminder, if anyone has any locations can they mail them rather than put them on the forums. Thanks x

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

if its any good our 3 dobies know loads of locations but they all have one thing in common they are all beaches..

woof woof..xxx

Notting

"Lol can't believe it this forum is full of dirty horny ppl im blushing.

oh and debz i have nothing against corsa's it just the lads inside are a bit young and would prob end up making a mess on the windows before we could put them to good use."

aaaaaaaaaaaah yes - i see your point

» Add a new message to this topic