FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What was your first swinging experience like?

What was your first swinging experience like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did the earth move? lol, Did it meet your expectations? Do you think you did ok? lol,

How did you feel afterwards, when you were alone with your partner? Were you still on a high?, or a downer?

Did you want to arrange another experience right away, or did it give you second thoughts about what you just did?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes, yes, yes, fantastic, on a huge high, yes and a definite no, we didn't have 2nd thoughts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first-ever party recently was a great experience.

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

when i think back to our first time in the swinging scene i still cant believe it, to this day i didnt think anyone would want me apart from my hubby, with my hubby its sex as well as love so no problem but with a stranger its pure sex and does a guy get horny when looking at me as i was then..but lucky for me it made start kick boxing, gym 5 days a weel work allowing, and a very strict diet so thank u ********** u changed my life

stella..xxxx

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I don't think ours went very well we were both so so shy, we had put too much pressure on each other it was a day time meet hubby just out of work and me from uni so not our freshest of times. the couple were really nice though so that helped.

now mostly go on night meets and have a nice glass of wine before going upstairs.

My first was with a couple. I remember driving to their street and i sat along from their house for like 10 mins totally bricking it and ready to chicken out. Eventually something in my brain went into action and i just drove up to their house got out and chapped the door.

As soon as i walked in my nerves calmed down as the couple were so polite and made me feel so welcome and i was under no pressure. Turned out a fantastic night even if i came within 2 mins

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I drove to meet a man in Wilts

he was so lovely

made me feel right at home

If it had been dreaful, I could easily having given up

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

First time i was swinging i was 14 had no idea what it was called. But it was same room swap, my friend and a guy and me and a guy would swap half way throug and we would have a bit of girll on girl. Had my first gangbang at 16 but a number of threesomes before then

The lady's husband shook my hand and thanked me after I had shagged his wife which I thought was absolutely wicked. That was it for me, hooked ever since.

» Add a new message to this topic