FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sex while driving ....lmao

sex while driving ....lmao

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

as always i do travel alot with work and alot of this is by car, so alot of the time i seem to be in a traffic jam on some M.road or another..and believe me i become so bored...

i spotted a handy little sex toy in a well know shop and thought..mmmmm im gonna have to try that..

it was a tiny vibro roughly 2" long that plugs nicely into ur MP3 player.. the louder u have the volume and more bass u have on the more it bazzzzzzes, u have to be very careful as not to bump into any cars etc while using it but as i like to drive very fast when i have the chance so i tend to use it in jams in the motorways it does make my tavelling to work and back alot better..

i have to wonder how long b4 they ban the use of these little vibro's as they have banned mobiles, and how would they inforce it...by the way they cost £29.99 if anyone is interested..lmao

stella..xxxx

ps i find the cd slippery when wet by bon jovi works for me..lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyslapperCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

ive got one of those and its the best ikkle sex toy ive ever bought

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kate's got a Travel Rabbit Just plug it in the ciggy lighter, pop bunny in the "rabbit ole" and enjoy the trip

York/London/Crantock

i tried one of those and they are good but with this one u have a seperate place to also plug in ur ear phones so u cam orgasam to the sound of music...

stella..xxx

Great!! Just what we need another distraction for selfish people to endanger us!

no offence here but as someone who was nearly written off today by a fuckwit who wasnt payin attention i dont find your post amusin!!

different if you in the passenger side but is it really worth wipin a family out so you can get your kicks??

York/London/Crantock

if it was against the law they wouldnt sell them, but i have say 99/% i use it when stuck in traffic jams as most do..

why when people who dont agree with certain things are they usually so nasty in pressing their point over..what can i say but its a strange worl..lol

stella..xxxx

what cause i dont agree with you speeding down a motorway more concerned with your attempt at an orgasm than concentrating on the road??

im not being nasty im being sensible!!

by all means in a traffic jam fire away but whilst driving???

and if you did crash and this was found it would be driving without due care and attention, maybe i value life a bit more than you do but i couldnt live with myself if i caused a crash because i was too busy concentratin on gettin my kicks!! xx

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"if it was against the law they wouldnt sell them, but i have say 99/% i use it when stuck in traffic jams as most do..

why when people who dont agree with certain things are they usually so nasty in pressing their point over..what can i say but its a strange worl..lol

stella..xxxx"

just because they are for sale dose not make it right to use it when driving

same as its ok to buy a phone but not to use it when driving

York/London/Crantock

the orasams stay for the traffic jams and the nice feeling stays for the rest of the time...

i will think of u next time im getting "my kicks" and pull over would that be ok..lol

stella..xxxx

aye that would be great maybe save yourself the embarrasment of bein known as the wumman that caused the 5 car pile up and killed x amount of people cause she was too concerned with gettin herself off!!

see just thinkin of you!! xx

"if it was against the law they wouldnt sell them, but i have say 99/% i use it when stuck in traffic jams as most do..

stella..xxxx

just because they are for sale dose not make it right to use it when driving

same as its ok to buy a phone but not to use it when driving "

Exactly: I was going to make the same point!

I wasn't being nasty, I just think time and place: having an orgasm while behind the wheel of a car on a motorway?!! That doesn't sound like madness to you?!!

York/London/Crantock

u may mean well but im sorry i think that was very nasty and very upsetting with implying i could have caused a 5 car pile up and killed x amount of people, im so pleased u are just thinking of me..ur so friendly and very nice

York/London/Crantock

i simply mention about sex in the car driving or not and u recieve such nasty comments, it make u think some peaple just cant be nice, or maybe they havent got a car..???

reply to this thread as mush as u wish as i will not be coming back to it, some peeps just cant be nice

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

in farness she said (in traffic) not going 70mph down the moterway!

what cause my reality interrupted your wee moment???

it could happen as accidents do have a tendency to happen you never hear the oh i took my eyes off the rd for a second or it was just a quick call its a distraction it only takes a second to cause an accident and that is my point!!

at no point have i been nasty to you but you seem to think i am being because i dont agree with you never have at any time have i been nasty to you and your silly wee attempt at sarcasm doesnt go un noticed x

oh iv got a car and i drive!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I can your full concentration be on the road with a vibater up yur fanny whether in a jam or not/; Now with most women we need a little time to come down from orgasms. Yhe travel stops and you go straight into the front of the car in front potentially causeing lots of damange but hey you got your two minutes jollies

In fairness to the OP she did say she uses in when sitting idle.

I can be sitting in jams frequently and believe me i would be wanting something to arouse me whilst sitting stationary.

I can't exactly whip out my cock and wank can i

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

have to say

Its not something I would do whilst driving

or in traffic

Its not being nasty

Just saying the attention should be on the road

I haven't driven in eight years because I lost my sight. My eyesight returned, I have my license and was checked yearly until last year when the hospital discharged me.

There is nothing stopping me from getting behind the wheel but sometimes the sun hurts my eyes and I get double vision. Therefore I wouldn't take the risk of driving for fear of blurred vision at the wrong time and endanger anyone.

It's with that in mind I thought your post with the "lmao" at the end ill advised.

We all look at things differently I guess!

Try driving 50k miles a year and your office is your vehicle. Boredom gets to you and before you know it arousal starts

Luckily i have not caused any accidents yet

Jesus, talk about a storm in a teacup. So she likes to get her rocks off when she's in her car. So what. I'm sure she's got it down to a fine art and is sensible enough to know how risky it would just inserting the thing at 70mph let alone sitting there happily getting high in the fast lane for 20 minutes. Man, give the woman a break, she only posted it as a bit of fun.

York/London/Crantock

thank u wishy it shows there are a few on this site with a sense of humour and not all nasty

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok lets get one thing cleared up. Giving an opinion isn't being nasty so please stop trying to accusing people of it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Jesus, talk about a storm in a teacup. So she likes to get her rocks off when she's in her car. So what. I'm sure she's got it down to a fine art and is sensible enough to know how risky it would just inserting the thing at 70mph let alone sitting there happily getting high in the fast lane for 20 minutes. Man, give the woman a break, she only posted it as a bit of fun."

I suppose she might think she has assessed the risks, it is just a shame that the other road users don't know as then they could steer clear of that motorway.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm completely cool with it, as long as the OP promises to let me know in advance if she ever drives down the M5 into Devon.....

York/London/Crantock

we are in cornwall at the moment and will be driving north on the M5 tuesday but ive left my little friend at home so i'll be reading the paper instead..lol

"we are in cornwall at the moment and will be driving north on the M5 tuesday but ive left my little friend at home so i'll be reading the paper instead..lol"

There. Everyone's safe until Wednesday at least

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"i simply mention about sex in the car driving or not and u recieve such nasty comments, it make u think some peaple just cant be nice, or maybe they havent got a car..???

reply to this thread as mush as u wish as i will not be coming back to it, some peeps just cant be nice"

or may be its all envy and they wish they were as fabulous, highly sexual and charming as you are baby with my compliments xxx

York/London/Crantock

ahhh ive got that covered as im in london working wedensday so will be blasting down the M1 at 400 mph doing some ironing, mmm thinking about that i cant, one the ironing flex isnt long enough and that would be 330 mph over the limit and that would be silly of me...lol

stella..xxxx

Milan, Italy

"we are in cornwall at the moment and will be driving north on the M5 tuesday but ive left my little friend at home so i'll be reading the paper instead..lol"

Hey you are welcome to stop by me in London if you like as your pussy must be always hot wet and ready it would be a pleasure meeting you baby xxx

York/London/Crantock

thank u city..xxxx

Torquay

I put my car into the Audi dealership for it's service two days after the Fetish Ball in Plymouth, totally forgetting to remove the 'Bully Boy' dildo from the car.....

Did get a lovely smile from the two guys on the service desk though.

"I put my car into the Audi dealership for it's service two days after the Fetish Ball in Plymouth, totally forgetting to remove the 'Bully Boy' dildo from the car.....

Did get a lovely smile from the two guys on the service desk though."

were any of them walkin funny?? xx

Milan, Italy

"ahhh ive got that covered as im in london working wedensday so will be blasting down the M1 at 400 mph doing some ironing, mmm thinking about that i cant, one the ironing flex isnt long enough and that would be 330 mph over the limit and that would be silly of me...lol

stella..xxxx"

There you are Stella getting closer very close now! Give yourself a sexy break on Wednesday as you may need it before you start your journy back to York!

Torquay

"I put my car into the Audi dealership for it's service two days after the Fetish Ball in Plymouth, totally forgetting to remove the 'Bully Boy' dildo from the car.....

were any of them walkin funny?? xx"

Did get a lovely smile from the two guys on the service desk though."

When i worked for a prestigious brand a customer forgot to put his fetish wear, high heels, strap-on and TV/CD magazines out of the boot.

After that we seen the customer in a different light and it was not a pretty sight

When i worked for a prestigious brand a customer forgot to put his fetish wear, high heels, strap-on and TV/CD magazines out of the boot.

After that we seen the customer in a different light and it was not a pretty sight "

i had a short spell of being a receptionist in a garage and some of the items left behind and discovered by mechanics would give you sleepless nights lol!!!! xx

many a customer must have thought i really enjoyed my work as i had a big smile for them when they came to collect their car!!! xx

York/London/Crantock

got a funny story about my bully boy, was at a hotel we got there early so i could get ready u know the routine, hair, nails, make-up etc and thought i'll give my bully boy a wash so i thru him in the bath with tony so he could sort it while i was doing my nails, we went to the bar to awaite this guy and tony mentioned to the manager the shower wasnt working and could he have it fixed while we were having a drink...a time later he came back with a massive grin on his face saying yes sir the shower now works gave me a wink and walked away..

it took 10 secs for my brin to go into turbo speed, i asked tony what he had done with bully...oh shit was his answer..he had given it a wash then stuck it on the tiles in the bathroom with the sucker on the bottom so it could dry....i think i went 20 shades of red..lol

stella..xxxxx..

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant!!! xx

After a good orgasm I tend to loose the use of my legs dont know how I would be able to drive.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

OHHHHHHHHH Fuck thats me off the road til Tuesday then. Mind you don't get caught up behind any tractors

York/London/Crantock

when i hit the M button i pass the tractors with ease, mind u as im playing, washing the windows, catching up on paper work, doing the ironing while im driving i never see the bloody tractors..lol

stella..xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I have often got all hot and horny while on a long drive and quite often have had to pull over for some slight relief!!!

Could never imagine doing it while driving tho Even when in jam as the taffic still moves a bit.

Tho all the surrounding pasengers being able to see what one is up to could be a bit naughty

stella..xxxx"

Mobile phones are illegal to use when driving, but they still sell them, so your theory is blown out of the water there.

However it probably isn't illegal to use a sex toy whilst driving but I'm sure it's highly irresponsible and most probably dangerous.

It is illegal to drive whilst not being in proper control of the vehicle - to be honest I really hope you get pulled over by the law. It's foolish people like you who cause accidents

As a hgv driver and its not just my logon name' I have to approve of the use of your little toy while stuck in your car,I get to see quite a lot of muppets driving and a lady having a little play in traffic , i.e. not doing 80 in the fast lane, is perfectly okay by me.

The only thing I would ask on behalf of my fellow HGV drivers is that you give us a little wave now and then to brighten our days

There is no fast lane...

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

stella..xxxx"

now now

not being nasty here

just making a comment like your allowed to do in the forums

loads of things are sold that are illegal to use

class a drugs

prostitution

to name just 2

its nieve to make such a comment

I would rather drive my vehicle knowing that all who drive near me have their full attention on the road tho

York/London/Crantock

i have to agree with the vast amount of people who have e-mailed me since i started this thread and i with a cpl of the peeps that have added to the thread in supporting me, yes all ..u are so right as to the repsonce i seem to be getting by the main,

why is it not poss to have ur say without recieving nasty, sarcy, and somewhat abusive replies..???..ok i fully admit the right to reply is open to all but why cant peeps respond nicely..it doesnt take alot to be nice even to a person u dont agree with...pls all from now on if u cant be civil in ur replies dont reply...and cant u lot take a wind up or a joke..i know i got it in late but as i wasnt near a pc i was a bit late but it was a damn good April the 2nd...lol

stella..xxxxx

"reply to this thread as mush as u wish as i will not be coming back to it, some peeps just cant be nice"

"

or may be its all envy and they wish they were as fabulous, highly sexual and charming as you are baby with my compliments xxx "

LMFAO

York/London/Crantock

laine...

many thanks for those kind words but watch urself the "" forum firestarters "" as they are called will start on u as well..lol..xxxx stella

It wasn't so much the thread or words Stella, but the obvious sycophancy with which these forums abound had me laughing.

"laine...

many thanks for those kind words but watch urself the "" forum firestarters "" as they are called will start on u as well..lol..xxxx stella"

Erm...I think you should look at Laines post again!

"reply to this thread as mush as u wish as i will not be coming back to it, some peeps just cant be nice

"

Indeed!

» Add a new message to this topic