FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crikey Those Blind Drivers

Crikey Those Blind Drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Turkish pop-singer Metin Senturk became the world's fastest unaccompanied blind driver on Friday and said he felt he had danced with death.

Guinness World Records officials recorded his average speed of 292.89 kph broke the previous record of 284 kph, held by a British bank manager.

Well...I'm not gonna be out on the roads this Easter weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Turkish pop-singer Metin Senturk became the world's fastest unaccompanied blind driver on Friday and said he felt he had danced with death.

Guinness World Records officials recorded his average speed of 292.89 kph broke the previous record of 284 kph, held by a British bank manager.

Well...I'm not gonna be out on the roads this Easter weekend "

think we need more details, where was it done, did they have to make any turns, why???????????????????????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Turkish pop-singer Metin Senturk became the world's fastest unaccompanied blind driver on Friday and said he felt he had danced with death.

think we need more details, where was it done, did they have to make any turns, why???????????????????????"

Urfa airport in eastern Turkey, no turns, was followed in a separate vehicle was former rally driver Volkan Isik, who guided the blind man by radio....because he wanted to i guess

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

think we need more details, where was it done, did they have to make any turns, why???????????????????????

Urfa airport in eastern Turkey, no turns, was followed in a separate vehicle was former rally driver Volkan Isik, who guided the blind man by radio....because he wanted to i guess "

cheerss feel better now

good on him

» Add a new message to this topic