FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sack stubble... Nice feelings...

Sack stubble... Nice feelings...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

Um... It's been about 10/12 days since I last shaved my balls... So the stubble is at that nice length where it tiggles and tingles... I'm kind of loving the sensation at the moment... It's making me feel well horny... Um...

Equally like to be shaved smooth so if any takers want to shaving foam me up and play with a nicefresh razor then please get in touch...

lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

" "

is it not your thing? My balls are sending amazing sensations through me right now... I love the stubble prickling down there...

lol...nah..it irritates the hell outta me if I leave it all to grow

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Um... It's been about 10/12 days since I last shaved my balls... So the stubble is at that nice length where it tiggles and tingles... I'm kind of loving the sensation at the moment... It's making me feel well horny... Um...

Equally like to be shaved smooth so if any takers want to shaving foam me up and play with a nicefresh razor then please get in touch...

lol "

The Mr won't let me loose with the razor after that incident we best not go into as he might wince when he reads the forums........but if you are willing I have a trusty cut throat razor?

"Um... It's been about 10/12 days since I last shaved my balls... So the stubble is at that nice length where it tiggles and tingles... I'm kind of loving the sensation at the moment... It's making me feel well horny... Um...

lol

The Mr won't let me loose with the razor after that incident we best not go into as he might wince when he reads the forums........but if you are willing I have a trusty cut throat razor? "

Feck!!!! It's Sweeny Todd!!!!!!

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

lol

The Mr won't let me loose with the razor after that incident we best not go into as he might wince when he reads the forums........but if you are willing I have a trusty cut throat razor? "

I got one too and the strop to keep it nice an keen, will be using it later to scrape the whiskers off me chin before I go out tonight, but no way is it going anywhere near my nut sack.

lol

The Mr won't let me loose with the razor after that incident we best not go into as he might wince when he reads the forums........but if you are willing I have a trusty cut throat razor?

Feck!!!! It's Sweeny Todd!!!!!! "

Sweeney Todger !!

"lol...nah..it irritates the hell outta me if I leave it all to grow"

Ditto, just gets to a certain point where they start jabbing you. Don't even start on the ones round the ass!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

lol

i watched a programme called Bizzare ER once where a guy was timming his pubes with some scissors and he cut into his scrotum - not many straight faces in that cubicle

"i watched a programme called Bizzare ER once where a guy was timming his pubes with some scissors and he cut into his scrotum - not many straight faces in that cubicle "

I tell you what, I usually trim my sack with hair clippers without the guide before I actually shave. Have accidentaly snagged the sack on more than one occasion!

Feels like someones attatched a jump lead to each testicle!

"i watched a programme called Bizzare ER once where a guy was timming his pubes with some scissors and he cut into his scrotum - not many straight faces in that cubicle

I tell you what, I usually trim my sack with hair clippers without the guide before I actually shave. Have accidentaly snagged the sack on more than one occasion!

Feels like someones attatched a jump lead to each testicle! "

OUCH!!!

"The Mr won't let me loose with the razor after that incident we best not go into as he might wince when he reads the forums........but if you are willing I have a trusty cut throat razor?

Feck!!!! It's Sweeny Todd!!!!!! "

I absolutely love someone else shaving me nads but Siren don't like doing it!

"The Mr won't let me loose with the razor after that incident we best not go into as he might wince when he reads the forums........but if you are willing I have a trusty cut throat razor?

I absolutely love someone else shaving me nads but Siren don't like doing it! "

Aww, come here I'll do it! lol

Hmmmm...one of my favourite past times shaving my subs sac and crack! I like the moans after I've finished when testing if I've done a good job: nut sacs in a mouthful of brandy does that!

Forum Mod

We had an incident involvong a couple of vodkas (me) a dare from a friend,some hair clippers and Robs balls

Not allowed near them with electrical goods anymore

"We had an incident involvong a couple of vodkas (me) a dare from a friend,some hair clippers and Robs balls

Not allowed near them with electrical goods anymore "

Pmsl...now you KNOW my mind is working overtime thinking about your other half's nads!

Forum Mod

"We had an incident involvong a couple of vodkas (me) a dare from a friend,some hair clippers and Robs balls

Pmsl...now you KNOW my mind is working overtime thinking about your other half's nads! "

Well you know how you stick a bit of tissue on a shaving cut?.........his balls and a bit of arse crack were covered in them

Strange though cos he did'nt find it as funny as I did

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Pmsl...now you KNOW my mind is working overtime thinking about your other half's nads!

Well you know how you stick a bit of tissue on a shaving cut?.........his balls and a bit of arse crack were covered in them

Strange though cos he did'nt find it as funny as I did"

LMFAO here

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I absolutely love someone else shaving me nads but Siren don't like doing it! "

Gets out cut throat razor

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Strange though cos he did'nt find it as funny as I did"

lmao

» Add a new message to this topic