FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I Know him/her!!

I Know him/her!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody had an inkling that somebody they know (friend, colleage or god forbid relative!!)has a profile on here or a similar 'Adult Dating' website?

Or is there a particular person you would like to see have a profile appear on here?

For me there is a lady, mid-forties, works in an office across from my place of work - bespectacled, prim and proper type but hoping she may have a different persona in private life . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Found someone on here I went to school with....pmsl

its happened to me lol!!

once with a work collegue, once with someone who lives over the back from me and another time with a friend.

the collegue and local i didnt say that i knew them i just ignored them made it a lot less embarrasing than sayin hi!!! i know u!!! xx

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Has anybody had an inkling that somebody they know (friend, colleage or god forbid relative!!)has a profile on here or a similar 'Adult Dating' website?

Or is there a particular person you would like to see have a profile appear on here?

For me there is a lady, mid-forties, works in an office across from my place of work - bespectacled, prim and proper type but hoping she may have a different persona in private life . . . "

0h yes!

Immediate next-door neighbour and i dont think we have been sussed yet but i do make sure that the bedding is hung inside out on the line now so you cant see the duvet cover

0h he looks at the profile now and again too !

Christalx

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

there's a few i went to school with on here. i have to say the worst is the fact i had to come off another site because i found that site stored in the favourites on my dads laptop

'Found someone on here I went to school with....pmsl'

Stu - hope you didn't attend an all boys boarding school mate

"there's a few i went to school with on here. i have to say the worst is the fact i had to come off another site because i found that site stored in the favourites on my dads laptop "

ooops

"'Found someone on here I went to school with....pmsl'

Stu - hope you didn't attend an all boys boarding school mate"

pmsl...nah was a mixed school...and most of us were delinquent...lol

I met my old boss in a club a few weeks ago. Was mortified. Still, at least i was with a lady, he strangely had not brought his wife..................

I saw a couple in a club who were old acquaintances but it didn't worry me too much... infact if we hadn't been disturbed by a group of very rude and very loud people, I'm sure we'd have ended up playing in the jacuzzis

I'm chatting with a guy on another site as we speak who not only lives in the same town as me, but also in the same area.... I'm preparing myself to find out that it's my neighbour or maybe even my Husband

"I saw a couple in a club who were old acquaintances but it didn't worry me too much... infact if we hadn't been disturbed by a group of very rude and very loud people, I'm sure we'd have ended up playing in the jacuzzis

I'm chatting with a guy on another site as we speak who not only lives in the same town as me, but also in the same area.... I'm preparing myself to find out that it's my neighbour or maybe even my Husband "

lol Angel - what a predicament

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I saw a couple in a club who were old acquaintances but it didn't worry me too much... infact if we hadn't been disturbed by a group of very rude and very loud people, I'm sure we'd have ended up playing in the jacuzzis

I'm chatting with a guy on another site as we speak who not only lives in the same town as me, but also in the same area.... I'm preparing myself to find out that it's my neighbour or maybe even my Husband

lol Angel - what a predicament "

if it is your hubby bit of role play looks good

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

i was in chat a few weeks ago n a guy was lookin on ma cam, he kept asking how i were n refering to me as mand , turns out he were the best man at my weding 20 yrs ago omg he was so shy bk then

I was seen on webcam on another site by my sons best freind when he was growing up ...he even came on holiday with us twice ....hed moved to america and hadnt seen my son for 16 years ....i dont hink he told him although he is now a friend of his on facebook ......

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Had a guy write to me, seemed very nice and he sent me a lovely photo.

Something about him put me off meeting him though, just got an inkling he was married even though he said he was single....

About three weeks later he walked into my shop to buy some chocolate with his wife and young daughter, although he never recognised me as he hadn't seen my face pic I knew straight away it was him.

lol Angel - what a predicament "

Well I've just seen him on cam and it's not Hubby nor anyone I know but he is VERY local gorgeous with it though

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

yes all the time.

a few months ago we went to A&G's and there was some men watching who we said hello to and the week after I was at the hospital with my children, we were in the lift and a gye was looking at me and for the life in my I couldnt put my finger on it till I got home!!

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

"Had a guy write to me, seemed very nice and he sent me a lovely photo.

Something about him put me off meeting him though, just got an inkling he was married even though he said he was single....

About three weeks later he walked into my shop to buy some chocolate with his wife and young daughter, although he never recognised me as he hadn't seen my face pic I knew straight away it was him.

typical x swinging = easy sex most people think . how could someone live a lie like that what happens when the brown stuff hits the fan ? who,s gonna be the 1 crying in there room ?

not mummy and daddy thats for sure

"

lol Angel - what a predicament

Well I've just seen him on cam and it's not Hubby nor anyone I know but he is VERY local gorgeous with it though "

there you go get in there girl!!! xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I would never say anything though, but I did look at his little girl and wonder why risk losing all that?

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I know a guy on the site, I know his wife too..

I used to work with him a few yrs ago, our kids go to the same school, and we used to live on the same estate

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

He not on here anymore but one of my top lads was on here!!!

Was great when i recognisedd himm and he didnt recgnise me, but we still met and had great fun

Shame he gone again tho

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

2 people on here I went to school with, one who's son goes to school with my daughter and another who was at my wedding reception!!

By *ountrypairCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

am sure the female am doing a new driveway for in fife is a swinger but not sure yet !!!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic