FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > up their own

up their own

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

complimented one or two on here for their pics/looks.Had some nice replies,but why do some just delete,not hard to type ta.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Hmmmm no mods about eh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/10 16:52:20]

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

To reply isn't mandantory, if I get a message just saying 'nice pics' I'd just delete it and I do try to reply to all messages that are actually meaningful, but really can't see the point of just sending an I like your pics message! Z

"complimented one or two on here for their pics/looks.Had some nice replies,but why do some just delete,not hard to type ta. "

Because some people take any kind of response as a positive sign and continue to mail you. Ignoring an incoming wink or mail is pretty definitive and not open to misinterpretation.

We felt the same when we started on sites like this then you just become hardened I guess. Don't take it personally.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"complimented one or two on here for their pics/looks.Had some nice replies,but why do some just delete,not hard to type ta. "

No it isnt, but Ive had experiences where when you reply people take it as a sign you want to chat or are interested, and then when you arent and you say so, people then say 'why did you bother replying if youre not interested...'.

Sometimes you just cant win...

im that far up my own ass i can eat my dinner twice!! xx

east cheshire

"complimented one or two on here for their pics/looks.Had some nice replies,but why do some just delete,not hard to type ta.

No it isnt, but Ive had experiences where when you reply people take it as a sign you want to chat or are interested, and then when you arent and you say so, people then say 'why did you bother replying if youre not interested...'.

Sometimes you just cant win... "

I always win

Hello sexy one

don't take it personally...chalk it up to experience and move on....not worth getting worked up about

"complimented one or two on here for their pics/looks.Had some nice replies,but why do some just delete,not hard to type ta.

I always win

Hello sexy one "

Can I just say how much I like your pics?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Because some people take any kind of response as a positive sign and continue to mail you. Ignoring an incoming wink or mail is pretty definitive and not open to misinterpretation.

We felt the same when we started on sites like this then you just become hardened I guess. Don't take it personally."

Have to agree, however, yesterday we got a wink and as they weren't compatible with us I deleted it. They winked again a few minutes later. I had to send a thanks but no thanks mesage which seemed to upset them so at times, you really can't win! Z

Couples and females can receive a lot of messages per day, far more than most if not any single guy.

Some will simply pass by your kind comments as they would rather not get into a conversation, unless interested in you, others will feel obliged to thank you.

You aren't the only guy to randomly message those with nice pics to compliment them.

east cheshire

" don't take it personally...chalk it up to experience and move on....not worth getting worked up about "

It is, it means everybody is talking about you and nobody likes you.

Get all worked up about things...its healthy

east cheshire

I always win

Hello sexy one

Can I just say how much I like your pics? "

Thanks

See I have manners obviously....hang on Im going to delete this post

" don't take it personally...chalk it up to experience and move on....not worth getting worked up about

It is, it means everybody is talking about you and nobody likes you.

Get all worked up about things...its healthy "

I KNEW my therapist wass wrong and that I was right to be Paranoid

"Hello sexy one

Can I just say how much I like your pics?

Thanks

See I have manners obviously....hang on Im going to delete this post"

Ha! Ill still find you...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is pasted from the FAQ at the bottom of the page.

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

You won't get a reply off everyone, don't take it as personal, just move onto the next one to mail.