FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm fed up...

I'm fed up...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fed up of this place. Can't believe how rude some people are, deleting messages, not replying to messages, arranging to meet and then cancelling...

...and another thing, why won't anyone do bareback ffs? That or getting annoyed, and stopping speaking to me when I tell them I have a girlfriend!

I mean, how hard can it be? All I want to do is get my end away. Surely someone on HERE would at least let me do that no questions asked???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm fed up of this place. Can't believe how rude some people are, deleting messages, not replying to messages, arranging to meet and then cancelling...

...and another thing, why won't anyone do bareback ffs? That or getting annoyed, and stopping speaking to me when I tell them I have a girlfriend!

I mean, how hard can it be? All I want to do is get my end away. Surely someone on HERE would at least let me do that no questions asked???

"

Oh alright then but be gentle me farmers are playing up...

lol

By *eizvollWoman  over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

"I'm fed up of this place. Can't believe how rude some people are, deleting messages, not replying to messages, arranging to meet and then cancelling...

"

You're slipping - you could have started at least three threads with that instead of just condensing it into the one!!! Might get your profile more noticed - lol

"

At least you know they are not interested

we think of swinging as a thing to do with your partner, not behind their back, we both had exes that were unfaithfull so take great exeption to it. Does she know what your doing, if so then good luck to you if not then think of her feelings if she found out

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"we think of swinging as a thing to do with your partner, not behind their back, we both had exes that were unfaithfull so take great exeption to it. Does she know what your doing, if so then good luck to you if not then think of her feelings if she found out

"

Loads on here do it behind their partners back. You get some partners getting pretty upset when they find out.

"we think of swinging as a thing to do with your partner, not behind their back, we both had exes that were unfaithfull so take great exeption to it. Does she know what your doing, if so then good luck to you if not then think of her feelings if she found out

Loads on here do it behind their partners back. You get some partners getting pretty upset when they find out."

surely thats called cheating not swinging

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please don't get us onto the cheating subject again....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Oh, and by the way I think the thread is tongue in cheek.....

"Oh, and by the way I think the thread is tongue in cheek..... "

im sure it was and i hope so sorry very tired brain not working need to get to bed

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

People dont do bare back becasue they dont want to take the chance in catching a dose...or AIDS...not unreasonable it it?

"

Ah feck it, I'm pretty desperate, I'll do you, not done the guy on guy thing before and don't fancy it, so if you're willing to accept it from behind in the dark then hey ho let's go.

Look at the date people.

"

i know they just so fecking picky some people arnt they?

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

People won't do bare back because you can't readily prove you are clean from all std's

People don't reply because they usually advertise what they want on their profile-I personally delete all messages who 1) have not read my profile 2) Are older than what I have said. It saves on time and shows they are not as interested as they make out to be.

Telling a swinger that you have a partner there are two things wrong 1) You are either sneaking behind her back which would turn off most people because well you know you are CHEATING and all that. 2) wonder why you are swinging alone when you have a partner.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"

And I bet you're a lefty thats claiming all the benefits going and work shy Grrrrrrrrrrrr

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"People won't do bare back because you can't readily prove you are clean from all std's

People don't reply because they usually advertise what they want on their profile-I personally delete all messages who 1) have not read my profile 2) Are older than what I have said. It saves on time and shows they are not as interested as they make out to be.

Telling a swinger that you have a partner there are two things wrong 1) You are either sneaking behind her back which would turn off most people because well you know you are CHEATING and all that. 2) wonder why you are swinging alone when you have a partner."

You checked todays date hun?

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"People won't do bare back because you can't readily prove you are clean from all std's

Telling a swinger that you have a partner there are two things wrong 1) You are either sneaking behind her back which would turn off most people because well you know you are CHEATING and all that. 2) wonder why you are swinging alone when you have a partner.

You checked todays date hun? "

LOL oopsy damn it. D*unkeness and forums don't seem to goooo

Heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah ok...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!

You checked todays date hun?

LOL oopsy damn it. D*unkeness and forums don't seem to goooo"

lol.

Rule 1) Don't post pissed.

Ah feck it, I'm pretty desperate, I'll do you, not done the guy on guy thing before and don't fancy it, so if you're willing to accept it from behind in the dark then hey ho let's go.

Look at the date people. "

By the way, cheers buddy. Knew you'd be there in my time of need!

Can you wear a mask though as well please? Just in case it's not actually dark enough!

Look at the date people.

By the way, cheers buddy. Knew you'd be there in my time of need!

Can you wear a mask though as well please? Just in case it's not actually dark enough! "

ah, my feelings gone now, not in the mood.

maybe next time.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry to go off topic from El ninos very important serious thread......but whenever El nino posts I have an urge to smack his bum oon his pic.......anyone else has that urge?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just me then

"Just me then "

I couldn't dare mention what I want to do to it!!

try and keep my urges in check.....they always get me into so much trouble

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Damn, here comes another bum to slap.

"Damn, here comes another bum to slap."

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"Sorry to go off topic from El ninos very important serious thread......but whenever El nino posts I have an urge to smack his bum oon his pic.......anyone else has that urge?

"

Nope does nothing for me

Do disrespect El

"Just me then "

I get the urge to slap his face sometimes, is that the same?

"Just me then

I get the urge to slap his face sometimes, is that the same? "

So long as it's not a dick slap that's just fine!

just sat here chuckling away reading this thread!

ps it is a very nice slappable bum!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

ffs Nino - you cheating on me again??? suppose you are being a bit more subtle about it this time though......

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I could give that bum a slap too! Also love the way some people thought it was a real thread! Z

"ffs Nino - you cheating on me again??? suppose you are being a bit more subtle about it this time though...... "

What can I say, we're in different countries so that makes it ok doesn't it?

"I could give that bum a slap too! Also love the way some people thought it was a real thread! Z"

I'm kinda gald it didn't create a massive uproar though, could have got myself into trouble

i found it funny!! and that bum def in my top ten bums of FAB men!! xx

"i found it funny!! and that bum def in my top ten bums of FAB men!! xx "

Oooo, thank you! Very kind

» Add a new message to this topic