FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > O shit!

O shit!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Someone is cross!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooo hankering for a spankering is you???

Her new shirt wont fit in the boob area! Fits all fine until the poppers on boobies are fastened and it bursts open!

Now that’s a shame!!

"Her new shirt wont fit in the boob area! Fits all fine until the poppers on boobies are fastened and it bursts open!

Now that’s a shame!! "

"Her new shirt wont fit in the boob area! Fits all fine until the poppers on boobies are fastened and it bursts open!

Now that’s a shame!! "

Not complaining just keeping mi head down

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

YOU TWO NEED LAUGH....pearl sort him out will ya???!!!! i have to go get another now fucking stooopid poppers why dont they make shirts with big boobies in mind

"YOU TWO NEED LAUGH....pearl sort him out will ya???!!!! i have to go get another now fucking stooopid poppers why dont they make shirts with big boobies in mind "

Nowt like a bit of open frontage

"why dont they make shirts with big boobies in mind "

I'm sure they do, just not in the way you think

"why dont they make shirts with big boobies in mind

I'm sure they do, just not in the way you think "

Thank god the rest fit!

Thank god the rest fit! "

Now thats why you get spanked BB hun you aint allowed to say them words out loud you know makes us ladies miffed.

If clothes dont fit its not cos I got a camel sized arse its cos the shop made them small

Shona

x x x

Thank god the rest fit!

Now thats why you get spanked BB hun you aint allowed to say them words out loud you know makes us ladies miffed.

If clothes dont fit its not cos I got a camel sized arse its cos the shop made them small

Shona

x x x "

I dare not tell ya what she has just asked for! But it aint cheese and crackers

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Thank god the rest fit!

Shona

x x x

I dare not tell ya what she has just asked for! But it aint cheese and crackers "

REDCARD!!!

If its food or drinks you better run along now like a good boy and I will have some cheese and crackers with a fresh coffee ta muckle.

Ohh and Femme Steven is offically a wuss he made me eat the space dust cos he wimped out of using it

Shona

x x x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If its food or drinks you better run along now like a good boy and I will have some cheese and crackers with a fresh coffee ta muckle.

Ohh and Femme Steven is offically a wuss he made me eat the space dust cos he wimped out of using it

Shona

x x x "

Oh he is a wuss im very disapointed

"If its food or drinks you better run along now like a good boy and I will have some cheese and crackers with a fresh coffee ta muckle.

Shona

x x x "

Can't say now! Bugger!!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Shona

x x x

Can't say now! Bugger!!!! "

you have a red card in place sir!!! be careful very careful

He said I wasnt allowed to tell or I aint getting any tomorrow but I am smarter than him I got me fishnets and heels looked out so he will forgive me

I was miffed when he said I had to stuff the space dust in me gob and it wasnt followed by a certain part of his anatomy I mean how dare he say no to me does he think he is an equal in this here marrage or something??

maybe I need to borrow your crop to retrain him

Shona

x x x

Shona

x x x

Can't say now! Bugger!!!! "

Yes you can its called a PM

I dont care if your red carded I just want the gossip

Shona

x x x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He said I wasnt allowed to tell or I aint getting any tomorrow but I am smarter than him I got me fishnets and heels looked out so he will forgive me

I was miffed when he said I had to stuff the space dust in me gob and it wasnt followed by a certain part of his anatomy I mean how dare he say no to me does he think he is an equal in this here marrage or something??

Shona

x x x "

well train him with the fine stuff and slip some of the really big pieces in when you want to give him a sensational suprise lol

"He said I wasnt allowed to tell or I aint getting any tomorrow but I am smarter than him I got me fishnets and heels looked out so he will forgive me

Shona

x x x well train him with the fine stuff and slip some of the really big pieces in when you want to give him a sensational suprise lol "

It was the really fine stuff and I even said I would try it first cos he was worried about it agrivating his scars - see I can be nice when I want something bad enough

Shona

x x x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Shona

x x x well train him with the fine stuff and slip some of the really big pieces in when you want to give him a sensational suprise lol

It was the really fine stuff and I even said I would try it first cos he was worried about it agrivating his scars - see I can be nice when I want something bad enough

Shona

x x x "

well if he really loved you ...........

He really doesnt love me cos I have loads of stuff he said no to - I can divorce him on that basis cant I??

Shona

x x x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He really doesnt love me cos I have loads of stuff he said no to - I can divorce him on that basis cant I??

Shona

x x x "

ooooooh dont divorce him!!! tease the holy fuck outta him lol

ohh hell no, teasing him means I cant threaten to buy new shoes and clothes and I got a couple of outfits on order

Now Im gonna be busted big time when he reads this in the morning but its too late I already ordered the dresses

Shona

x x x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"ohh hell no, teasing him means I cant threaten to buy new shoes and clothes and I got a couple of outfits on order

Now Im gonna be busted big time when he reads this in the morning but its too late I already ordered the dresses

Shona

x x x "

well i bought three pairs of jeans, two belts, three t shirts , one pair of knickers and a shirt that wont bloody fit grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

then online i just bought two fancy dress outfits

Thats what I ordered a couple of dress up outfits one is my first pvc dress so I must be getting brave in me old age

Shona

x x x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 29/03/10 00:53:20]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Thats what I ordered a couple of dress up outfits one is my first pvc dress so I must be getting brave in me old age

Shona

x x x "

you go girl!!!

» Add a new message to this topic