FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Go back or move on?

Go back or move on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allen Madonna OP   Woman  over a year ago

In my own little world

My ex has just been round, not seen him in a year and he's said that when he comes back off tour he'd like to see me on a more fwb/gf basis.

I like the idea, currently advertising the fact, but wouldn't I be better moving on?

Thoughts please, I know you'll have lots of them ... (puts on tin hat)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"My ex has just been round, not seen him in a year and he's said that when he comes back off tour he'd like to see me on a more fwb/gf basis.

I like the idea, currently advertising the fact, but wouldn't I be better moving on?

Thoughts please, I know you'll have lots of them ... (puts on tin hat)"

Never go backwards hun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on how the relationship ended I guess..

Depends on why he's an ex. For example... If he moved away with no hard feelings, go for it and have fun. If he went off with someone else then I'd say steer clear.

Good luck. x

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

i personally wouldn't go back

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Do you see it as a move backwards?

if it was a mutually ended thing, especially to do with his job, then i can see no problem ith it.

if one or other of you decided the grass was greener then it would probably be best to leave it where it was.

By *allen Madonna OP   Woman  over a year ago

In my own little world

Left on good terms, but at the time I don't think he wanted even fwb, I was good to fuck but nothing else. I'm not sure if him being in the TA and currently on tour has permanently or temporarily changed his mind.

They are an ex for a reason, I went back with my daughters dad twice, silly waste of time, but did it to be sure, I could never go back now.

Nette

"My ex has just been round, not seen him in a year and he's said that when he comes back off tour he'd like to see me on a more fwb/gf basis.

Follow yr intincts lovely x

Thoughts please, I know you'll have lots of them ... (puts on tin hat)

Follow yr intincts lovely x"

*instincts

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

It's your life, live it your way.

Sometimes it's good to get reassusurance from others, but at the end of the day it's your call.

Don't deny yourself even a single day of happiness on a strangers say so

If you're up for, then go for it girl and we'll all wish you all the happiness in the world xxxx

I went back on a couple of occasions because i thought it was the right thing to do, but in hindsight i should never have, nor will i ever in the future i would take a big deep breath and move on. Ruby

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Left on good terms, but at the time I don't think he wanted even fwb, I was good to fuck but nothing else. I'm not sure if him being in the TA and currently on tour has permanently or temporarily changed his mind."

OP based on what you just said I wouldn't risk your happiness for him not wanting more again.

Don't go back Hun

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Whatever you think will bring you the most happiness. You get one life, go for a s much happiness as you can manage or failing that acquire as much lego as you can

Only you can decided and it all depends on how it ended and how you feel now. Whatever you decide I hope you'll be happy. Good luck

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Been there, done that. Bad idea imo.

"Depends on why he's an ex. For example... If he moved away with no hard feelings, go for it and have fun. If he went off with someone else then I'd say steer clear.

Good luck. x"

Pretty much my thoughts...if it was an amicable break up and there are still feelings there from you both then why not, just maybe take it slowly. However if one was left broken hearted then step away as chances are the same will happen again x

all depends on why you 2 are not together just now.

At the end of the day, do you want to try again with them? do you trust them? and do you see it lasting any decent length of time? If not, or if it ended for any bad reason.... the answer has to be no.

We are past ex's and we went back!!

We've been back together for quite a few years now! Worked for us, but only you can make that decision

Maibe cos he havent found anyone else for sex I think.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

For some an ex is "safe" better the devil you know. There's a reason they're an ex, you've been unhappy. If you don't think you deserve better and something is better than nothing...knock yourself out!

» Add a new message to this topic