FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bar and club toilets

bar and club toilets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do people really play/fuck in them? the ones i go in are either disgusting or have someone in them giving aftershave. where do you folks find a decent clean cubicle??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"do people really play/fuck in them? the ones i go in are either disgusting or have someone in them giving aftershave. where do you folks find a decent clean cubicle??"

working in the security industry and we see most things, and yes have seen many a female lay on her back on the mens floor, and yes the floor was soaking

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once gave a bouncer a BJ in the loo of a pub. He was apparently straight and worried about being seen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As an Ex doorman, the simple answer is yes. And its not just in the toilets....next time your in a nightclub, have a look in the darker corners or the middle of the dance floor around 2am.....you will be amazed the risks people will take. Best bit is, a lot of clubs now have cctv to be able to show them what they were doing.

Don't want any perfume

Nothing beats a bit of back scuttling over the trough with hair dangling among the disinfectant cubes

Trouble is all the troughs are being replaced with single urinals

"do people really play/fuck in them? the ones i go in are either disgusting or have someone in them giving aftershave. where do you folks find a decent clean cubicle??"

People do for many reasons some because the seize the moment others for the risk factor and others the dirty sleaze factor as they say it takes all sorts. Not my choice mind but hey it would be boring if we all chose the same things.

» Add a new message to this topic