FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Christmas presents

Christmas presents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls? "
How about a bouquet of flowers?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls? How about a bouquet of flowers?"

But shes always ironing. I thought id get her something she will use

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls? How about a bouquet of flowers?

But shes always ironing. I thought id get her something she will use "

go the whole nine yards and get her a 16 pack of Andrex then.....

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls? "

You don't want to buy her something heavy and dangerous if she doesn't like it and are withing swinging distance. Get her slippers if you are going practical they don't result in tooth loss if its wrong.

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls? How about a bouquet of flowers?

But shes always ironing. I thought id get her something she will use go the whole nine yards and get her a 16 pack of Andrex then..... "

What a brilliant idea thancks. I new I could rely on good old fab forums to sort my problems out

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls?

You don't want to buy her something heavy and dangerous if she doesn't like it and are withing swinging distance. Get her slippers if you are going practical they don't result in tooth loss if its wrong. "

dirtybigbadsgirlville

But shes always ironing. I thought id get her something she will use go the whole nine yards and get her a 16 pack of Andrex then.....

What a brilliant idea thancks. I new I could rely on good old fab forums to sort my problems out "

We aim to please...

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

But shes always ironing. I thought id get her something she will use go the whole nine yards and get her a 16 pack of Andrex then..... "

An iron is practical but not the most imaginative thing...

What about a treat - tickets to take her to a show or the cinema, afternoon tea at a nice hotel - Mums always appreciate time with their off-spring

"One for the ladies. Im in desperate kneed of help. Im stuck for what to buy my mum for Christmas. I thought about a new iron. What I was wondering if any ladies can recommend a good one pls?

You don't want to buy her something heavy and dangerous if she doesn't like it and are withing swinging distance. Get her slippers if you are going practical they don't result in tooth loss if its wrong. "

Dont worry she is really old and week but thanks for the concern

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Lord alive dont give her an iron flippin eck..

A nice foot massage /pedicure is good. great deals on groupon.. if she keen on skin and facials micro dermabrasion course. revitalises the skin and makes it fresh. what does she like .. does she look after herself ? body shop do lovely compilations and potions. Personally I love good body lotion and anything pampering.

[Removed by poster at 23/12/13 23:43:23]

"Lord alive dont give her an iron flippin eck..

A nice foot massage /pedicure is good. great deals on groupon.. if she keen on skin and facials micro dermabrasion course. revitalises the skin and makes it fresh. what does she like .. does she look after herself ? body shop do lovely compilations and potions. Personally I love good body lotion and anything pampering.

"

This all sounds very expensive!

if you do go down the iron just make it a decent one.. ive had so many shit ones. so yes flash the cash and make it decent.

no matter

[Removed by poster at 23/12/13 23:46:35]

There's one is cash converters Window iv got my eye on

no matter

"Lord alive dont give her an iron flippin eck..

This all sounds very expensive! "

BAbout 30 quid ya tight wad.. GROUPON sign up for it and you will get deals in your area.. BTW how old is she ???

An irons only £9.99 but I might wait until the sales

no matter

Lets hope she doesnt waste any money on you then.. maybe a comic book and a curly wurly ..

"An irons only £9.99 but I might wait until the sales "

Travel ones are cheaper

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

But shes always ironing. I thought id get her something she will use "

If she's enjoys ironing and only has a bog standard iron, I reckon she'll appreciate an all singing, all dancing one.

I like gifts like that as I begrudge spending money on myself but REALLY appreciate others thinking about what I really need. Last Christmas (and for my birthday), the children pooled their money and I got given a new toweling dressing gown as my 20 year old, threadbare one had finally died. I was overjoyed when I unwrapped it and you should have seen my face when I found the bottle of Chanel No.5 in the pocket!

Go large and buy an ironing board too

"Lets hope she doesnt waste any money on you then.. maybe a comic book and a curly wurly .."

I love curly wurlys

"Go large and buy an ironing board too "

Don't forget the ironing board cover ~ go for a good quality one from jml, makes all the difference so I've been told.....

"Go large and buy an ironing board too

Don't forget the ironing board cover ~ go for a good quality one from jml, makes all the difference so I've been told.....

"

That's exactly what my butler suggested

If its from jml ill probably get one in the pound shop in 6 months lol

"Go large and buy an ironing board too

He must know my ironing lady.....

That's exactly what my butler suggested "

This bills mounting up

» Add a new message to this topic