hertfordshire

open pressies

breakfast

dinner

alcohol

watch tv

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kids and this year bit different being taken to the pub, then I will cook them a feast

Nette

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't have a ritual.

I avoid listening to the Queen's speech but that's about it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems a bit cliche listening to the speech really lol x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I always have nice fresh sheets on the bed on Christmas Eve so that I have a good sleep.

I wake up, sometimes earlier than I want if one of the aunts calls from Canada, and then have breakfast with the family. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and some of the presents for the children.

Off to a post breakfast, pre lunch Christmas party with the luvvies then to pick up my parents. Back for lunch and we do presents after lunch.

I take the parents to their homes and return and have my first alcoholic drink. We play games with the kids and then they open their last presents (always pyjamas) and they go to bed. We drink some more and then I go back to my home and watch some television and check on here.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Wake up....panic lol....make the bread sauce...prep the veg make some nibbles and look forward to the day ahead with my parents

[Removed by poster at 23/12/13 23:11:36]

"I always have nice fresh sheets on the bed on Christmas Eve so that I have a good sleep.

I wake up, sometimes earlier than I want if one of the aunts calls from Canada, and then have breakfast with the family. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and some of the presents for the children.

Off to a post breakfast, pre lunch Christmas party with the luvvies then to pick up my parents. Back for lunch and we do presents after lunch.

I take the parents to their homes and return and have my first alcoholic drink. We play games with the kids and then they open their last presents (always pyjamas) and they go to bed. We drink some more and then I go back to my home and watch some television and check on here.

"

Loving this one! Add anouther for your scrummy breakfast xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Wake up....panic lol....make the bread sauce...prep the veg make some nibbles and look forward to the day ahead with my parents "

Oh and some alcohol

Well every ones xmas dinner all have there twists and differences but whats your favourite !

Mine has to be chesnut stuffing, christmas is here lol xx

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

we start the day with the opening of the first lot of presents then off to mums for a full cooked breakfast with the rest of the family (38 of us all told)then open the second lot of presents from the rest of the family followed by the return trip home then off to the daughters for dinner a few drinks and hopefully a good film xxxxxxxxxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Wake up, get told what house I need to be at when, open presents with various people, be pur in charge of spuds cos dads 3 ovens are full, watch tv, eat about 4pm, have a drink, watch Dr who And Sherlock if they are on snooze a bit. The end

» Add a new message to this topic