FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > age limits

age limits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am part of fabguys put up a status the same as it is on here...had someone pop up and start talking to me...a bit puzzled as to how old he was I asked and was told 16 (picture he looked 13 or 14)

I said he was too young for me to play with...of which he couldn't understand why I said so and tried telling me that other guys he has spoken to would play with him

This lad isn't even old enough to have a profile on fab.

I think he tried to have one saying he was 18 and then said he was 16 within the profile of which I reported straight away to admin

Does anyone else think I'm right for saying no to playing with a 16y/o ?

Peanuts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Yes and I would report the profile like lightning.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Under no circumstances and he would be committing a criminal offence if he posted pictures of a revealing nature - thats bad x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

absolutely! Report!

Yes you are right

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I think the answer is obvious ..underage people accessing adult sites can get the site closed down !

"I think the answer is obvious ..underage people accessing adult sites can get the site closed down !"

16 is the legal age for gay sex.

Not necessarily - a child is considered to be under 18. Whilst the age of consent is 16 the sexual offences act protects children ( under 18) from being Manipulated or pressurised into sexual acts. Plus no one under 18 can post or send sexual pics and anyone in possession of said pics commmits an offence - very damgerous ground

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I noticed the profile on fabguys I reported it immediately to admin...this lad popped up on kik as he saw my status what my kik id is...but as his pic he looked young I asked as I wasn't gonna be drawn into anything...even if he had said 18 he looked WAY to young for me regardless of legal age of consent etc.

There was no way I wasn't going to report the profile on there tho as legally it's 18 for either of the fab sites

» Add a new message to this topic