FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things change

Things change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoldandWife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

When we first got into our lifestyle choice about 5 years ago, there were two very definite things that were not going to happen, one was nights alone with a lover and the other was never more than one guy at a time. Now both of those things are being reviewed. In fact one has already happened.

What swinger thing has changed for you since you started..what no no has become a yes yes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mostly I've met great people. Had great sex. What more could I ask for?

Manchester

"Mostly I've met great people. Had great sex. What more could I ask for? "

not sure what you are replying to with your post, but doesn't really cover the the topic does it? Are there any things you wouldn't have done when you first started that you would now?

I would have a bi experience in a threesom where as I wouldn't before. Another thing I'm interested in trying now is meeting for sex in public, say a shopping center changing rooms or the like

Lots of things, pretty much everything I've done. Still reviewing everything and going with the flow.

Manchester

"Lots of things, pretty much everything I've done. Still reviewing everything and going with the flow. "

does it surprise you that the things you might have said NO to in the past are now things you want?

"When we first got into our lifestyle choice about 5 years ago, there were two very definite things that were not going to happen, one was nights alone with a lover and the other was never more than one guy at a time. Now both of those things are being reviewed. In fact one has already happened.

What swinger thing has changed for you since you started..what no no has become a yes yes?"

a couples guys above my required age range

"When we first got into our lifestyle choice about 5 years ago, there were two very definite things that were not going to happen, one was nights alone with a lover and the other was never more than one guy at a time. Now both of those things are being reviewed. In fact one has already happened.

What swinger thing has changed for you since you started..what no no has become a yes yes? a couples guys above my required age range "

couple guys not couples guys!

The closer you get to your boundaries, the further away they move

"Lots of things, pretty much everything I've done. Still reviewing everything and going with the flow.

does it surprise you that the things you might have said NO to in the past are now things you want?"

All of it surprises me.

When I joined , was only ever going to meet one on one .... And oh how that has changed

Also iv met a guy younger than my age limit ..... Taboo but yummy

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've tried most things and worked out what I like and what I don't like. I have also moved away from one on one meets and GBs to socials and parties, although not always by choice! I am getting more involved in the social side on here anyway.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

I think thst life we try lots of things, not just sex with pre set ideals/limits but always push our boundaries

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Pretty much everything to be honest. About 15 years ago Mrs PnJ decided she would like to play with another woman but that was as far as we would go. We then decided to try some soft swap which after a while turned to full swap. We only ever play when we are both present and don’t ever see this changing, seeing each other having fun is a big part for us. xxx

kissing.

we started not, but it didnt feel natural, so now we do.

we only have a couple of no no's and they arent for changing as they are integral to our enjoyment of this 'lifestyle'.

we have already agreed that, when what we do doesnt do anything for us anymore, we will stop, rather than having to go further to get the buzz back.

I think the more you go in to swinging, the more you begin to explore really. Maybe even begin relaxing certain rules to try out new things.

...i'm still a newbie in the scene. But, there's certain fantasies/fetishes i said i wouldn't go in to or explore. But now i'm thinking - why not?

I think my stance has changed really. I've become quite curious about things, especially things i've said no too. I usually stick within my comfort zone but im trying to push my boundaries now..see, how far i can go.

So, my journey begins really.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I think the more you go in to swinging, the more you begin to explore really. Maybe even begin relaxing certain rules to try out new things.

...i'm still a newbie in the scene. But, there's certain fantasies/fetishes i said i wouldn't go in to or explore. But now i'm thinking - why not?

I think my stance has changed really. I've become quite curious about things, especially things i've said no too. I usually stick within my comfort zone but im trying to push my boundaries now..see, how far i can go.

"

Lets see what you say to this after the Fab Forum Social! Mwahahahahaaaa

"I think the more you go in to swinging, the more you begin to explore really. Maybe even begin relaxing certain rules to try out new things.

"

Ditto!

over the last year - tons! And i'm still changing my mind over things I thought I wouldn't now

Some weren't changed by me though, but it has all worked out ok

Lets see what you say to this after the Fab Forum Social! Mwahahahahaaaa "

That's my first step you know - you better look after me you know. I'd be the short, quiet one lol

"

That's my first step you know - you better look after me you know. I'd be the short, quiet one lol

"

Don't forget the argos book for when at the bar

Yes, considerable amounts. Came on here relatively unkinky and single. I'm now all kinds of kinky and unsingle! I wouldn't have had the journey any other way though as I've learned an awful lot about myself.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My confidence has changed along with my outlook I've been on here a while now....I've grown and now realise what I want....

"

Don't forget the argos book for when at the bar "

...i may just fit in to your heels.

"My confidence has changed along with my outlook I've been on here a while now....I've grown and now realise what I want.... "

That's true for me too i think. I've grown more confident and finding it easy to just be me.

..before i was quite wary of how people would perceive me and what they think of me. And now, i've accepted i won't be everyones cup of tea and having more of a laugh just being myself with my weird sense of humour.

Only one thing I've done since being here, won't do again. The other interests I'm too nervous to even consider let alone do

"

"

I'll be in thigh high boots - They have some really pretty pink ones on eBay atm though

"

I'll be in thigh high boots - They have some really pretty pink ones on eBay atm though "

No thank you, it will clash with my outfit..

"My confidence has changed along with my outlook I've been on here a while now....I've grown and now realise what I want....

That's true for me too i think. I've grown more confident and finding it easy to just be me.

..before i was quite wary of how people would perceive me and what they think of me. And now, i've accepted i won't be everyones cup of tea and having more of a laugh just being myself with my weird sense of humour.

"

Me too. x

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

total opposite now for me as i was a swinger in a previous life so done that got the t.shirt and scars to prove it so now i enjoy been able to please myself how i do this i can go to a club and not play

if i like ,only doing what i want now

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont think i came into this with a list of things i wouldnt do, just some things i hadnt done.

as for as a couple we are working out what works for us. we havent met much since getting together but have enjoyed what meets we have had. after each meet we talk about what worked for us and what didn't.

"i dont think i came into this with a list of things i wouldnt do, just some things i hadnt done.

as for as a couple we are working out what works for us. we havent met much since getting together but have enjoyed what meets we have had. after each meet we talk about what worked for us and what didn't."

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Intended only to meet couples when we started out ...now only meet single guys

Manchester

funny how things change

» Add a new message to this topic