FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Presents

Presents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's nearly Christmas, so what are you all hoping to get for Christmas and also what would you really like but know its impossible to have?

I'll be happy with what ever I get, but I'd like to be spending Christmas Day with Marilyn Monroe & Elvis with the hope of it ending in a mmf threesome .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've asked for Bradley Cooper

"It's nearly Christmas, so what are you all hoping to get for Christmas and also what would you really like but know its impossible to have?

I'll be happy with what ever I get, but I'd like to be spending Christmas Day with Marilyn Monroe & Elvis with the hope of it ending in a mmf threesome . "

Keeping in mind the amount of time they have both been Dead that could get Quite Messy

Gary

"It's nearly Christmas, so what are you all hoping to get for Christmas and also what would you really like but know its impossible to have?

I'll be happy with what ever I get, but I'd like to be spending Christmas Day with Marilyn Monroe & Elvis with the hope of it ending in a mmf threesome .

Keeping in mind the amount of time they have both been Dead that could get Quite Messy

Gary"

Yes! But that why it's impossible

Gary

Yes! But that why it's impossible "

Ahh got ya now..Then mine would be a bit of Horizontal line Dancing with my Rosey and Nigella Lawson..phew ive gone all warm

Gary

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A night out with Milena Velba. However, failing that, I'll settle for Game of Thrones boxset

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

To have one night with the op

"To have one night with the op "

Cheers Cheeky and likewise

Gary

Yes! But that why it's impossible

Ahh got ya now..Then mine would be a bit of Horizontal line Dancing with my Rosey and Nigella Lawson..phew ive gone all warm

Gary"

That would be a Christmas to remember but watch out for Nigella racking some lines of her own

"A night out with Milena Velba. However, failing that, I'll settle for Game of Thrones boxset "

Game if thrones is good ya

» Add a new message to this topic