FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strangest xmas present you have bought.

Strangest xmas present you have bought.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aravancouple OP   Man  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

My OH bought several packets of napkins from 'Home Bargains' yesterday. They have fake £10 and £20 notes printed on them and are 'shaped' to size(actually pretty good copies). He thinks it will be hilarious to wrap them up and give them out as stocking fillers for Christmas.

I worry about him. He is 56 next year and it can only get worse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw those yesterday

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've bought a friend Jenga blocks that I glued and nailed together, a book all in Welsh, a R/H indicator stalk for a Montego, he drove an Astra at the time and so on. We've got a bit of a competition on, however, he is pretty bad at it; he just tends to get me something out of his bin, rather than thinking about it.

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

"My OH bought several packets of napkins from 'Home Bargains' yesterday. They have fake £10 and £20 notes printed on them and are 'shaped' to size(actually pretty good copies). He thinks it will be hilarious to wrap them up and give them out as stocking fillers for Christmas.

I worry about him. He is 56 next year and it can only get worse. "

Fab idea!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my mum is a chocoholic but on endless diets and one year my grandad bought her a bar of chocolate...i know thats not strange but wait for it...

we woke one morning to loud banging.my mum had put the chocolate bar in the fridge overnight and was trying to break a line off but it was so hard she was trying to break it on the architrave of the door.

after a while she opened the wrapper to find a block of wood meticulously chiseled to feel like the real thing. he had even weighed it to make sure she was fooled

he said it was a diet chocolate bar

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

j cloths

By *aravancouple OP   Man  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"my mum is a chocoholic but on endless diets and one year my grandad bought her a bar of chocolate...i know thats not strange but wait for it...

we woke one morning to loud banging.my mum had put the chocolate bar in the fridge overnight and was trying to break a line off but it was so hard she was trying to break it on the architrave of the door.

after a while she opened the wrapper to find a block of wood meticulously chiseled to feel like the real thing. he had even weighed it to make sure she was fooled

he said it was a diet chocolate bar"

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

This year my mum is getting a couple of presser feet for her sewing machine and a cork pinboard, amongst other things.

» Add a new message to this topic