FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV show on sexual attraction

TV show on sexual attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I remember once watching a program a little while ago, called 'the science of sexual attraction' or something, and in one segment you had two groups of 10 males and 10 females. The groups were kept apart, and each shown pictures of the other group, and asked to rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 (they could only allocate each number once), before the groups were introduced to each other, were arranged into couples corresponding to the scores the teams had allocated them. As they walked toward the camera, it was amazing to see just how well the scores on either side matched up, with the gorgeous 10-10 couple leading the way.

Did anyone else watch it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, but when I was doing psychology at night school, the lecturer did an experiment with wedding photos from the local paper. Match the attractive girls and boys up and then see if they were the ones who had tied the knot

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No, but when I was doing psychology at night school, the lecturer did an experiment with wedding photos from the local paper. Match the attractive girls and boys up and then see if they were the ones who had tied the knot "

In marriage presumably there are a lot more factors that go into attraction than just the pure good looks that the experiment I mentioned was based upon, but I still found it fascinating. After all, even those married couples had to have something that made them first walk up to one another and say hello.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once took part in a random test where a group of us were each asked to sort large numbers of portrait photos into two separate plies ….

The photos included a mixture of males and females ranging from young to old…

We were given no brief other than use intuition to make our two pile selections…

After we’d all made our selection we were informed half of the photos were in fact pictures of people who had died and the other half were of people who were still living.

Apparently the idea behind the test was to see if we'd managed to subliminally identify the living from the dead....

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Apparently the idea behind the test was to see if we'd managed to subliminally identify the living from the dead.... "

I once had a similar experience walking through d*unks on my way back to my car from a nightclub. It wasn't easy to spot

"

Apparently the idea behind the test was to see if we'd managed to subliminally identify the living from the dead....

I once had a similar experience walking through d*unks on my way back to my car from a nightclub. It wasn't easy to spot "

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I once took part in a random test where a group of us were each asked to sort large numbers of portrait photos into two separate plies ….

We were given no brief other than use intuition to make our two pile selections…

After we’d all made our selection we were informed half of the photos were in fact pictures of people who had died and the other half were of people who were still living.

Apparently the idea behind the test was to see if we'd managed to subliminally identify the living from the dead.... "

I'm guessing you mean some of the photos were of actual corpses?

"I once took part in a random test where a group of us were each asked to sort large numbers of portrait photos into two separate plies ….

I'm guessing you mean some of the photos were of actual corpses? "

No-no.... The pictures were of people when they were alive and well.....

I'm guessing you mean some of the photos were of actual corpses? "

that wouldnt be much of a test now would it lol.

i think the pictures would have been taken in the dead peoples living years.

family portraits and so on

can see soxy's thought process now.

'hmmm, is that a kagool or a bodybag??'

" i think the pictures would have been taken in the dead peoples living years.

family portraits and so on"

Yes thats right.......

Leicester

No-no.... The pictures were of people when they were alive and well..... "

Did they also have you trying to guess what images were on cards you couldn't see?

"can see soxy's thought process now.

'hmmm, is that a kagool or a bodybag??'"

We didn’t know what we were looking for ,,,,,, we had no idea that half of the people were dead until after the test

"Did they also have you trying to guess what images were on cards you couldn't see? "

haha..... noooooo

Leicester

that wouldnt be much of a test now would it lol.

i think the pictures would have been taken in the dead peoples living years.

family portraits and so on"

Eyes open. Skilled mortician...

"Eyes open. Skilled mortician..."

No they were all very much alive when the pictures were taken...

All these tests, my education involved who could drink the most

» Add a new message to this topic