FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Michael Adebowale

Michael Adebowale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mother has asked Lee Rigby's parents to forgive her son .... Could you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No....because they took the piss by going not guilty and mocked the family up until the very end...you earn forgiveness it's not an automatic right to be forgiven

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No....because they took the piss by going not guilty and mocked the family up until the very end...you earn forgiveness it's not an automatic right to be forgiven "

This

"No....because they took the piss by going not guilty and mocked the family up until the very end...you earn forgiveness it's not an automatic right to be forgiven "

Exactly this

"Mother has asked Lee Rigby's parents to forgive her son .... Could you ? "

Never!

I agree . They could of spared the parents of going through the ordeal of a court case and listening to every detail of there sons death x

"No....because they took the piss by going not guilty and mocked the family up until the very end...you earn forgiveness it's not an automatic right to be forgiven

Exactly this "

absolutely agree.

if they had shown humility and apologised, then there is a possibility it should happen, but no.

maybe the mother should have kept a closer eye on her son and saw he was being turned by fanatics.

"No....because they took the piss by going not guilty and mocked the family up until the very end...you earn forgiveness it's not an automatic right to be forgiven I agree . They could of spared the parents of going through the ordeal of a court case and listening to every detail of there sons death x"

They wanted everyone to hear their rantings about being Allah soldiers .....they wanted to people to see their hatred. They will never be forgiven even by the faith that they believed sent them to do this....they wanted to be killed I guess as they assumed they were going to paradise....when in reality they are going straight to hell...I really hope this appeal hearing regarding giving whole life sentences go through so they can be given life...I hope them two get get the chance to taste freedom...

"No....because they took the piss by going not guilty and mocked the family up until the very end...you earn forgiveness it's not an automatic right to be forgiven I agree . They could of spared the parents of going through the ordeal of a court case and listening to every detail of there sons death x

They wanted everyone to hear their rantings about being Allah soldiers .....they wanted to people to see their hatred. They will never be forgiven even by the faith that they believed sent them to do this....they wanted to be killed I guess as they assumed they were going to paradise....when in reality they are going straight to hell...I really hope this appeal hearing regarding giving whole life sentences go through so they can be given life...I hope them two get get the chance to taste freedom..."

Never get not get get

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

the mother had nothing to do with it though... The thread is about the motherm not the nature of her son

"the mother had nothing to do with it though... The thread is about the motherm not the nature of her son "

I think it will always turn into her son....however the mother asking the family to forgive her son is a bit of a piss take to be fair....

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"the mother had nothing to do with it though... The thread is about the motherm not the nature of her son

I think it will always turn into her son....however the mother asking the family to forgive her son is a bit of a piss take to be fair...."

ahh just waking up, the thread is about mother asking them to forgiver her son, not her.

ahh - my bad.

He is now going to be sent to Broadmoor after renouncing his religion and saying he now does not believe in the Koran . Bit late now I think

Her son is a murderer pure and simple she has no right asking them to forgive. Would she if her son had been murdered.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Has Adebowales mother shown any remorse to the family of Lee Rigby thus far..?

does i suppose indicate that adebowales mum sees her son not as a 'soldier' but a common cowardly murderer..

after putting the Rigby family through the trial, bit of a liberty her trying to assuage her own guilt now..

Well put yourself in Lee Rigby's parents shoes.

If your son was cowardly butchered on the streets by 2 men that have shown no hint of remorse, would you forgive one just because his mother asked?

I know I wouldn't

I don't know how I would react,,,,,

But perhaps if I was put in that situation where I’d be asked by a mother to forgive her son for murdering my son...

I would be inclined to ask that mother if she forgave her son for murdering my son….

I can understand . You would not stop loving your kids no matter what they did but ... Asking for Lees parents to forgive her son through the media is a sick move

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

quite agree well put.

"Mother has asked Lee Rigby's parents to forgive her son .... Could you ?

I don't know how I would react,,,,,

But perhaps if I was put in that situation where I’d be asked by a mother to forgive her son for murdering my son...

I would be inclined to ask that mother if she forgave her son for murdering my son….

"

I agree with above sentiments...

Perhaps she is looking for a way to forgive her own boy or herself, if indeed she feels partly responsible as she mothered the boy...a boy who became a cruel, sadistic heartless inhuman void...

Never mind renouncing his faith, his actions during and after indicate he has renounced humanity.

I could never say as hopefully will never be in that position but I think you will have to at some point or you will live your life full of hatred. But it's up to you when you forgive not for someone to ask you for it.

Not that it makes a great deal of difference but is he the one that gave no evidence. If so his mother has already blamed the other one for radicalising him. To me it comes across as a mother desperately trying to deal with the guilt and shame of her son's actions. The media shouldn't be giving her the time of day.

"Not that it makes a great deal of difference but is he the one that gave no evidence. If so his mother has already blamed the other one for radicalising him. To me it comes across as a mother desperately trying to deal with the guilt and shame of her son's actions. The media shouldn't be giving her the time of day."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If Lee Rigbys family can ever find it in their hearts to forgive the people who murdered him I hope it is because they have come to it through their own motives and as part of the process that allows them to live their lives in some kind of peace.

I think that M Adebewoles mother should have kept her own counsel.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

To answer the original question I don't think that healing can take place unless you can forgive, but I doubt in those circumstances that I could...ever.

Without forgiveness this senseless madness will prevail and other incidents such as the horrific murder of an unarmed solider will carry on and on and on..........? We have just said goodbye to a man of forgiveness I wonder what he would have thought to one mothers plea for forgiveness? Just an alternative thought.

Hang him, kick her out of England

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No.

"Hang him, kick her out of England "

Bit difficult she is an English citizen.....

Dear Dear Dear!

Don't break the law he is clearly guilty bring back hanging for it

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It seems no time at all since some elements of the media were screaming for leniency in the case of one unarmed soldier murdered by a RMC sgt.

Now they want hanging brought back cos the victim, this time, is one of 'us'.

By *lack PharohMan  over a year ago

Barnet

To me it seems immposible to forgive someone who has shown no remorse .

So if she is not delusional her first mission should be to get her son to beg for forgiveness and leave it up to the Rigby's to decide whatever they deem fit , she is in no position to make any pleas to the family on behalf of a son who really could not give a toss about the pain he has caused .

"It seems no time at all since some elements of the media were screaming for leniency in the case of one unarmed soldier murdered by a RMC sgt.

Now they want hanging brought back cos the victim, this time, is one of 'us'."

Well said that man! While we have this perpetual tit for tat we will be mourning more like Lee.

"It seems no time at all since some elements of the media were screaming for leniency in the case of one unarmed soldier murdered by a RMC sgt.

There is a world of difference between a war zone and a suburban street

You can't ask for forgiveness by proxy...if he is not remorseful how can he be forgiven? The only thing he regrets is that he wasn't shot by police and made a 'martyr'. His mother should keep her mouth shut

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

All the cries of 'she has no right' don't Sit well with me. As abhorrent as what her son has done she dis not commit the crime, she did not tell him to plead not guilty.

She is simply a mother trying to come to terms with what her son has done. Although she Will not bury her child she will have to accept that he will not be coming home for potentially the rest of his life.

Again this is a story that has been published to rile the masses and make them hate the perpetrator and his family more. It's an emotive subject and the only people who can answer wether or not they can forgive are the Rigby family.

Glasgow

There is a world of difference between a war zone and a suburban street"

One man's war zone is another man's home ground.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I understand where you are coming from. However the circumstances are totally different. I am not saying that the marine was right but one case was in the heat of battle and the other was a premeditated murder...

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Forgive him? Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Glasgow

The audio recording which convicted the RMC didn't sound very 'heat of battle' at all.

There is a world of difference between a war zone and a suburban street

One man's war zone is another man's home ground."

Are you saying that you cannot tell the difference between a heated gun battle between warring factions and a cold blooded murder on an innocent unarmed victim

"All the cries of 'she has no right' don't Sit well with me. As abhorrent as what her son has done she dis not commit the crime, she did not tell him to plead not guilty.

She is simply a mother trying to come to terms with what her son has done. Although she Will not bury her child she will have to accept that he will not be coming home for potentially the rest of his life.

Again this is a story that has been published to rile the masses and make them hate the perpetrator and his family more. It's an emotive subject and the only people who can answer wether or not they can forgive are the Rigby family. "

All very true but my original post was asking the question .. Could you ?

By *imples12Man  over a year ago

london

Evidence of dyfunctional family.the mum should be sent to prison for neglect,mockery,.they dont deserve any mercy.capital punishment calling oooooo

evesham

"All the cries of 'she has no right' don't Sit well with me. As abhorrent as what her son has done she dis not commit the crime, she did not tell him to plead not guilty.

Again this is a story that has been published to rile the masses and make them hate the perpetrator and his family more. It's an emotive subject and the only people who can answer wether or not they can forgive are the Rigby family. All very true but my original post was asking the question .. Could you ? "

I don't know is the honest answer. Forgiving is different to forgetting. To move on you have to forgive but you dint have to forget.

evesham

"Evidence of dyfunctional family.the mum should be sent to prison for neglect,mockery,.they dont deserve any mercy.capital punishment calling oooooo"

Absolute bollocks. She could have been a model parent for all you know. While parents can influence their child's life they cannot control it.

By *lack PharohMan  over a year ago

Barnet

There is a reason why we have a convection that stipulates how unarmed soldiers are to be properly treated with dignity , the combatant case does not wash even if it was a warzone and Rigby gave up and surrendered , killing him then would still be murder .

No.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

no way

"He is now going to be sent to Broadmoor after renouncing his religion and saying he now does not believe in the Koran . Bit late now I think "

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

The families of those murdering bastards I feel sorry for ! Not their fault and I guess they will never stop loving them as much as it hurts them to do so!

Such a horrendous crime the death penalty should be looked at again these set of circumstances prove how evil an act beyond any reasonable doubt they are guilty and deserve nothing in life!

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

"He is now going to be sent to Broadmoor after renouncing his religion and saying he now does not believe in the Koran . Bit late now I think "

The coward has probably done this hoping to avoid a few of the inevitable kickings he knows are coming his way.....

have you got 100% english blood? if not, YOU should be kicked out of england

I've got human blood.....

"I've got human blood..... "

i'll let dracula know then

evesham

"He is now going to be sent to Broadmoor after renouncing his religion and saying he now does not believe in the Koran . Bit late now I think

The coward has probably done this hoping to avoid a few of the inevitable kickings he knows are coming his way....."

i cant believe they will have told the public where they are sending them to be honest, they tend to keep those thing private to avoid wannabe vigilanties

Glasgow

"He is now going to be sent to Broadmoor after renouncing his religion and saying he now does not believe in the Koran . Bit late now I think

The coward has probably done this hoping to avoid a few of the inevitable kickings he knows are coming his way.....

i cant believe they will have told the public where they are sending them to be honest, they tend to keep those thing private to avoid wannabe vigilanties"

Hopefully Broadmoor is as hard to get onto as it is to get out of.

"I've got human blood.....

i'll let dracula know then "

Tell him to remove those teeth and he can give me a suck me dry anytime he likes,,,

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I haven't read all the posts so apologies if I am repeating someone elses thoughts.

When you forgive someone - it is you that is released not the other way around.

i cant believe they will have told the public where they are sending them to be honest, they tend to keep those thing private to avoid wannabe vigilanties

Hopefully Broadmoor is as hard to get onto as it is to get out of."

did you mean "into"

Glasgow

Hopefully Broadmoor is as hard to get onto as it is to get out of.

did you mean "into" "

Yes. It's been a looooong year. Sorry.

Glasgow

"I haven't read all the posts so apologies if I am repeating someone elses thoughts.

When you forgive someone - it is you that is released not the other way around.

"

I suspect forgiveness is something the culprits would seek to use in their inevitable appeal against sentence.

Lets hope these guys are locked away and never released without any parole. If by chance they are ever released then a fatwa should be set against them. Hopefuly every day of their time in prison will be a living nightmare with constant beatings from other inmates.

"Lets hope these guys are locked away and never released without any parole. If by chance they are ever released then a fatwa should be set against them. Hopefuly every day of their time in prison will be a living nightmare with constant beatings from other inmates."
But are you in danger of contradicting yourself? The separation from normal thinking people and the cowards who perpetrated this sick crime is that we live by the rule of law. We are civilised and they are not. I agree that these two are unlikely ever to be safe to be released but constant beatings is falling below a humane standard!

Glasgow

".. ....We are civilised and they are not. ......"

I wonder just how true that still is.

There seems to be no shortage of people demanding barbaric punishment be inflicted on (insert your personal hate figure here) in the sure and certain knowledge their keyboard 'bravery' will never be tested.

".. ....We are civilised and they are not. ......

There seems to be no shortage of people demanding barbaric punishment be inflicted on (insert your personal hate figure here) in the sure and certain knowledge their keyboard 'bravery' will never be tested."

Maybe so but the two men who carried out this attack are not civilised in my opinion however they have faced justice been convicted and are entitled to the rights afforded by a (so called) civilised society in their terms of incarceration.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

"Evidence of dyfunctional family.the mum should be sent to prison for neglect,mockery,.they dont deserve any mercy.capital punishment calling oooooo"

Glasgow

There seems to be no shortage of people demanding barbaric punishment be inflicted on (insert your personal hate figure here) in the sure and certain knowledge their keyboard 'bravery' will never be tested.Maybe so but the two men who carried out this attack are not civilised in my opinion however they have faced justice been convicted and are entitled to the rights afforded by a (so called) civilised society in their terms of incarceration."

Agreed, I was more questioning how civilised 'we' are.

There seems to be no shortage of people demanding barbaric punishment be inflicted on (insert your personal hate figure here) in the sure and certain knowledge their keyboard 'bravery' will never be tested.Maybe so but the two men who carried out this attack are not civilised in my opinion however they have faced justice been convicted and are entitled to the rights afforded by a (so called) civilised society in their terms of incarceration.

Agreed, I was more questioning how civilised 'we' are."

"We" my friend are not civilised at all we purport to be but "we" are part of the them v us mantra.............which suits most in the world!

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

The only reason we have a so called civilised society is, that there are people ready to do uncivilised things on our behalf!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No, and I think I'd deck her for asking!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Not that it makes a great deal of difference but is he the one that gave no evidence. If so his mother has already blamed the other one for radicalising him. To me it comes across as a mother desperately trying to deal with the guilt and shame of her son's actions. The media shouldn't be giving her the time of day."

as he really renounced Islam ? i never realised that, like you stated its a little late for that now.

he was being taught a version of the quran that does not sit within the mainstream teachings of Islam.

as for forgiveness this should granted by lee rigbys family if they wish to do so and never asked for by the family of his murderer in my opinion.

[Removed by poster at 23/12/13 12:45:50]

I wish lee's family well and hope their pain at least eases on time

I would not advise them in anyway because I can't even imagine their pain

I wish them peace strength and happiness

» Add a new message to this topic