FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nokia windows phone

Nokia windows phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else hate their Nokia lumia 620 as much as me a keypad that wont respond, a screen that freezes, an alarm that wont stop, a useless keypad lock button that switches back on in your pocket etc,etc,etc !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Yup! Happens with Android too. Sorry to say it, and I know people complain about Apple being "too expensive", but you get what you pay for.

Get an iPhone!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hated it so much only had it a week and got rid and went back to the iPhone, very very poor phone

"Anyone else hate their Nokia lumia 620 as much as me a keypad that wont respond, a screen that freezes, an alarm that wont stop, a useless keypad lock button that switches back on in your pocket etc,etc,etc !!!!!!!!!!! "

this is a shame as the windows software is amazing, however i think Nokia will go the way of the blackberry, which is downhill fast.

Had the 520 for a week before the screen cracked overnight for no reason. Back to android for me. Samsung note on upgrade. Friends have had far too many issues with latest I phones for my taste

I'm on my third Windows Nokia and luv them. My first one was a Lumia 800and my new one is the 925. I cant stand the i phones and sent the i phone 5 I got back after 2 days. Lucky we're all different

» Add a new message to this topic