FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ample??

Ample??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you regard "Ample" as when you see it in a profile description? Maybe "Stocky" would be a better description? Or maybe different descriptive words for either a male or fem would be better??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I see 'ample' on a profile I assume they're overweight.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer the terms 'plump' or 'portly' or 'rotund'.

"I prefer the terms 'plump' or 'portly' or 'rotund'. "

Rubenesque?

[Removed by poster at 21/12/13 21:20:02]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I prefer the terms 'plump' or 'portly' or 'rotund'. "

I prefer,way beyond average

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I see 'ample' on a profile I assume they're overweight."

Except when a lady says 'Steve, ya sexy bastard, I wanna rub my AMPLE breasts in ya face'.

I describe myself as ample but I also give my dress size and have pics in private for my friends to see. I'd be quite offended if someone called me stocky as that's the word I'd use to describe a man

Also - can guys be curvy? Really?

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I interpret ample to mean fat without being curvaceous. The profile pics usually support this.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Fat plain and simple fat....

Brighton - even Hove!

"I prefer the terms 'plump' or 'portly' or 'rotund'.

Rubenesque? "

I prefer a Rubens to a Goya.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

the difference I've seen when different women say ample is sometimes like night and day proving to me Thats its impossible to tell till i see photo..a real photo not a close up of a right elbow.or ankle....why??. x x X

By *umplay1969Man  over a year ago

Coggeshall

It's a shame we have to label ourselves in such a way.

I'm of the larger variety and prefer the curvy woman !

bog standard fat

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

perhaps you can describe us ample people as well rounded

"It's a shame we have to label ourselves in such a way.

I'm of the larger variety and prefer the curvy woman ! "

yeah but curvy is not fat.

By *umplay1969Man  over a year ago

Coggeshall

yeah but curvy is not fat."

It's all in the eye of the beholder ?

Some may say curvy is fat, I say curvy is good.

no point in assumptions.

if you put ample, it is that you are positively plump lol

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I say ample on my profile and to me it means I have plenty of everything

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

shit ive got ample on mine

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm fat and it's that simple but the descriptors seem to mean different things to different people, including different levels of fatness.

I'm as fat as butter but I have been told I am not big enough to describe myself as Fabulous (even though I am fabulous, of course) and I only think of my boobs and botty as ample.

A body shape picture is there for people to see along with the close up of my left elbow type pictures.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Also - can guys be curvy? Really?"

To the left, to the right.

And up or down of course.

"bog standard fat"

There's nothing bog standard about me and I've got ample as no option for fat or bbw.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

My name is bbw12 what more do you want me to describe myself as

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"My name is bbw12 what more do you want me to describe myself as "

There will be someone along soon enough to tell you that you can't call yourself bbw, don't you worry.

I have no idea why people get so upset over a check box in a profile. If you want to know what someone truly looks like get on cam with them.

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

On here "ample", amongst other things, means not perfect. So you'd be a no go for many members.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Ample = fat

However, where the division between ample and large lies I would love to know.

I describe myself as large. That's what feels most accurate to me. I also have body photos so people can see how I look.

Regardless, I've lost count of the number of times I've been contacted and told I've put myself in the wrong category.

I've been told by different people I should class myself as curvy, average, ample and fabulous.

Everyone has their own interpretation of the terms.

I'll stick with large for now and let people make up their own minds.

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I love how the super fit and slim athletic types have weighed in on this and aren't shy with the FAT tag. Perhaps we should have terms like surfboard, rake, bag o 'bones too. Maybe even the "clearly spends to much time admiring themselves in the mirrors in the gym" tag too.

I appreciate you've answered the question, but maybe a little diplomacy wouldn't hurt. I'm kinda average size, if anything slightly overweight but not overly so. But I've had my issues with my weight and I'm sure there will be many others on here with or have had issues too. Throwing the word FAT around liberally isn't really very nice is it?

Fat is just a description to me. I am fat; it's a fact.

Those using it as an insult, or to say "I'm better than you", can fuck off but as a description, of me, it is accurate.

It's not something I am happy with but I'm simply not in a position to change it right now. Either way, it's how I am today and how I will be tomorrow, so I can accept it, make the best of it and live my life, or I can hate myself and feel I don't deserve any enjoyment, or anything positive.

Funnily enough, the judgemental haters who think overweight people should "sort themselves out", actually make it more difficult to do that. If they really wanted us to "sort ourselves out", they'd use a more helpful approach.

In my opinion it takes a truly unpleasant person to criticise and insult someone, at the same time as making it more difficult to change, should they want to.

Selby

Sorry went off on one again.

I'm just a bit touchy about my weight and being called fat. My ex called me fat, podgy and various other names throughout our relationship without thinking how it was effecting me. I never once called her fat or anything close, well largely because she wasn't but also because even at the points post pregnancy when she was getting back to her normal size I'm not one for calling people. It's just unnecessary.

I think I would say ample is big and cuddly.

I used to be touchy about it and occasionally it's possible to catch me at a particularly sensitive time, but these days I tend to see getting upset as playing into the hands of those seeking to cause hurt and those who think they're somehow better than anyone with an average - of heaven forbid, above average - body fat percentage.

With all the fat bashing on this site, I simply couldn't stay here if I let myself get upset every time.

That said, I am considering taking a break from meeting until I've lost 2 stones. I simply can't believe the people I find attractive would want to meet me as I am.

I'm a big girl, say so in my profile text and display pictures which give a true indication of my size and shape.

There will always be people who dont like how I look just as there will always be people who do.

There will also always be people who meet my preferences more than others.

I originally chose large but have since opted for fabulous in the pick list because after 20 years of being told I was fat, ugly and frigid fabulous is now how I feel about myself!!

Am I bothered what anyone else thinks - not at all!!

"Sexy" is not always about boobs or butts. It can be the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you think or a combination of some or all! Sexy is as sexy does :o)

evesham

Fat is what overweight people are and the sooner we embrace that word the sooner it loses its power to hurt.

The reactions on this thread from some have been very mild I have to say but all they are doing is stating a fact. They haven't been offensive in the way they have put it across.

Yes nicer terms have been developed over the years to make people easier about their size but we all need to realise that at the end of the day they all boil down to the fact that we are fat.

I've got myself as curvy (size 18), but so do other women who are a lot smaller than me, so perhaps there should be a fat option to tick. And maybe separate options for the men to choose

evesham

"I've got myself as curvy (size 18), but so do other women who are a lot smaller than me, so perhaps there should be a fat option to tick. And maybe separate options for the men to choose

"

No, there shouldn't. You pick what you want to pick and if people want clarification they can ask for a pic or go on cam.

Sexy is a 'mind set' Not a waist size

yeah but curvy is not fat."

Totally agree. Ample means fat to me and curvy means you have curves like hips and ass.

I am not at all fond of feeling bones, not pleasant under the fingers when giving a sensual massage.

Curves, smooth areas that I can gently run my fingers over is amazing.

Huge saggy amounts hanging over everywhere that create pockets of sweat are tough to deal with when giving a sensual massage ... Holly Willoughby is curvy, ... Ample is bigger but not with huge amounts of hanging skin... Still possible to sensual massage. Bigger is something else.

If I read the description ample then my first thought would be bigger. But I look at the pics and see for myself and I couldn't really give a damn what description a person has chosen.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

On Friday/Saturday nights it has been known.

These size things are just a guide. I think we've all seen peeps who have put themselves in one pigeon hole and we've thought, No, you are so not that! I go on the person's pics, but frankly I'd rather have an imperfectly built partner with bags of personality than a perfectly built partner with less of a personality

"Fat is what overweight people are and the sooner we embrace that word the sooner it loses its power to hurt.

The reactions on this thread from some have been very mild I have to say but all they are doing is stating a fact. They haven't been offensive in the way they have put it across.

Yes nicer terms have been developed over the years to make people easier about their size but we all need to realise that at the end of the day they all boil down to the fact that we are fat. "

I agree. I state I am fat and then get told I am putting myself down. Far from it as I am using unequivocal language about myself.

There was a time it was a put down and insult used to try and control me: I went from a size 8 to a 10 and used to be regularly be told that I was fat then. I don't have many pictures of myself back then because of that.

I'm just plain and simply fat....however it's my wobble and ill do what I please n regards to it...

Rubenesque? "

"On here "ample", amongst other things, means not perfect. So you'd be a no go for many members."
. Why is that a no go for many members??? I'm a big lass and don't have a problem at all getting meets so your theory there is blown apart. And why isn't ample perfect? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you may think isn't perfect someone else will think is.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Ample does mean big. However I would associate it as a description of a woman rather than a man.

"I interpret ample to mean fat without being curvaceous. The profile pics usually support this. "

This to me seems pretty accurate!!

I would prefer something like stocky as I'm a big bloke, I'm fit I play rugby and other sports, no rolls of fat but no six pack either, ample tells people I'm there is too much of me and large means fat! I'm just going to cry into my bacon sandwich.

"On here "ample", amongst other things, means not perfect. So you'd be a no go for many members.. Why is that a no go for many members??? I'm a big lass and don't have a problem at all getting meets so your theory there is blown apart. And why isn't ample perfect? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you may think isn't perfect someone else will think is. "

Perfect doesn't exist!

And to be fair...just because you can get a shag, doesn't mean that "ample" isn't off putting to "many", which was what the statement was!

Although personally I disagree, ample is simply a vague, general term for fat, we don't get to choose the words admin lock into preference settings!

Seeing as most just look at the photos not sure my body descriptions put people off.. o have had it as curvy... As even at my weight I go in at the waist and out over my hips then back in.. I've had fabulous.. because I felt it... Currently at ample...

But I have enough photos for people to decide x

Well I am chunky,stocky.x

"On here "ample", amongst other things, means not perfect. So you'd be a no go for many members.. Why is that a no go for many members??? I'm a big lass and don't have a problem at all getting meets so your theory there is blown apart. And why isn't ample perfect? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you may think isn't perfect someone else will think is.

Perfect doesn't exist!

And to be fair...just because you can get a shag, doesn't mean that "ample" isn't off putting to "many", which was what the statement was!

Although personally I disagree, ample is simply a vague, general term for fat, we don't get to choose the words admin lock into preference settings! "

. You seem to like the word fat!!! And I agree no one is perfect. I would rather be 'fat' than skin and bones looking like a scrawny bone but everyone is different. And me being on here isn't about just getting a shag as you put it, I don't just shag anyone like some choose too. Some guys like bigger ladies some don't that's life.

"Well I am chunky,stocky.x"
. You missed out and bloody gorgeous!!!

By *ubblyBlonde40FWoman  over a year ago

Mold

"I say ample on my profile and to me it means I have plenty of everything "

agreed!

"On here "ample", amongst other things, means not perfect. So you'd be a no go for many members.. Why is that a no go for many members??? I'm a big lass and don't have a problem at all getting meets so your theory there is blown apart. And why isn't ample perfect? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you may think isn't perfect someone else will think is.

Perfect doesn't exist!

Although personally I disagree, ample is simply a vague, general term for fat, we don't get to choose the words admin lock into preference settings! . You seem to like the word fat!!! And I agree no one is perfect. I would rather be 'fat' than skin and bones looking like a scrawny bone but everyone is different. And me being on here isn't about just getting a shag as you put it, I don't just shag anyone like some choose too. Some guys like bigger ladies some don't that's life. "

Not everyone who is not far is scrawny.....like plus size take offence to being called big I suppose the same goes for slim being called scrawny. I would rather be a lot slimmer then I am now however you got to embrace what you have....some men don't like slim some don't like fat....

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I think some guys say "ample" in reference to their cocks!

It is a misleading description I find. I also agree that men aren't ever "curvy"!

"Well I am chunky,stocky.x. You missed out and bloody gorgeous!!!"
Thank you, I just need to get a bit more toned now, confidence thing I hate taking my top off for pics. Its a problem of us chefs having a tummy. X

"Well I am chunky,stocky.x. You missed out and bloody gorgeous!!!Thank you, I just need to get a bit more toned now, confidence thing I hate taking my top off for pics. Its a problem of us chefs having a tummy. X"

I prefer stocky men....to slim men

Perfect doesn't exist!

Although personally I disagree, ample is simply a vague, general term for fat, we don't get to choose the words admin lock into preference settings! . You seem to like the word fat!!! And I agree no one is perfect. I would rather be 'fat' than skin and bones looking like a scrawny bone but everyone is different. And me being on here isn't about just getting a shag as you put it, I don't just shag anyone like some choose too. Some guys like bigger ladies some don't that's life. "

Eh....?

I have NO personal feelings about the word "fat".

Dunno what yer bitchin to me about, be fat all you want, I don't give a shit, why would I?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Perfect doesn't exist!

Don't you just love it when these threads turn out to insult the group your not in.....oh well

[Removed by poster at 22/12/13 10:59:19]

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we chuckle when we see this too, as far as we think no

"Well I am chunky,stocky.x. You missed out and bloody gorgeous!!!Thank you, I just need to get a bit more toned now, confidence thing I hate taking my top off for pics. Its a problem of us chefs having a tummy. X

I prefer stocky men....to slim men "

I had better eat 2 mince pies then.xx

"Well I am chunky,stocky.x. You missed out and bloody gorgeous!!!Thank you, I just need to get a bit more toned now, confidence thing I hate taking my top off for pics. Its a problem of us chefs having a tummy. X

I prefer stocky men....to slim men "

. I agree with you Hun stocky is so much better!!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I say ample on my profile and to me it means I have plenty of everything

agreed!"

Ample - adjective: enough, more than enough, plentiful, sufficient, adequate, abundant.

I like abundant best. I have abundant charms, anyone want some?

I prefer stocky men....to slim men I had better eat 2 mince pies then.xx "

Maybe you could give us a peek?

I can't see any naked shots on public but ye look pretty hot to me!

I prefer stocky men....to slim men I had better eat 2 mince pies then.xx

Maybe you could give us a peek?

"

He does indeed

"I say ample on my profile and to me it means I have plenty of everything

agreed!

Ample - adjective: enough, more than enough, plentiful, sufficient, adequate, abundant.

I like abundant best. I have abundant charms, anyone want some?"

Abundant is a great word. I am abundantly female.

",,,,,,,,You seem to like the word fat!!! And I agree no one is perfect. I would rather be 'fat' than skin and bones looking like a scrawny bone but everyone is different. And me being on here isn't about just getting a shag as you put it, I don't just shag anyone like some choose too. Some guys like bigger ladies some don't that's life. "

This is an offensive post, I think you should be a little embarrassed by it.

[Removed by poster at 22/12/13 11:21:48]

[Removed by poster at 22/12/13 11:21:37]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I think this should be settled once n for all .....

All the morbidly obese people shuffle to the right and the streaks of piss stand in the gaps inbetween.....

Go on ...shake hands.

I prefer stocky men....to slim men I had better eat 2 mince pies then.xx

Maybe you could give us a peek? I have posted one of my chubby bum now it will be more toned in the new year. X

"

I have just posted one of my chubby bum which I promise will be more toned in the new year. X

its more meat and fat on their bones.

"What do you regard "Ample" as when you see it in a profile description? Maybe "Stocky" would be a better description? Or maybe different descriptive words for either a male or fem would be better?? "

Ample to me means something different to stocky. Ample is someone who is overweight in a non muscly way but not obese. Ample is more than enough with a couple of stones extra to me.

"I think this should be settled once n for all .....

All the morbidly obese people shuffle to the right and the streaks of piss stand in the gaps inbetween.....

Go on ...shake hands. "

Can't dem big chicks'll crush oor wee fragile bones

Go on ...shake hands.

Can't dem big chicks'll crush oor wee fragile bones "

Behave

"I have just posted one of my chubby bum which I promise will be more toned in the new year. X"

I feel soo cheated...there was only half an arse on show!

Go on ...shake hands.

Behave "

See!! Aggresive bloody women!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Ample will now take on a whole new meaning, I had always thought it meant above average cock for men...well well.

Go on ...shake hands.

Can't dem big chicks'll crush oor wee fragile bones "

I do worry about that. I wouldn't like to be responsible for a crush injury but then I remember that I can fit more thin people on the bed around me and my fears fade away.

Go on ...shake hands.

Behave

See!! Aggresive bloody women! "

I know....women Huh

Rubenesque? "

evesham

It really does sadden me that adults can't behave like adults. They can't have a discussion about size with out insulting the other side.

Why can't a person Just be slim instead of boney and scrawny. Why is it ok for an 'ample' person to be rude to slim people?

When I first started posting on the forums some 4 years ago I used to defend these actions because I was angry at the gat bashing comments but now I just see those as insecure people as much as the obese people are insecure when they throw the bag of bones comments around.

People are what they are and no amount of slagging off on here is going to change it. Just accept that and move on. Big girls and boys have meets, medium girls and boys have meets, slim girls and boys have meets. It's all good people

"It really does sadden me that adults can't behave like adults. They can't have a discussion about size with out insulting the other side.

Why can't a person Just be slim instead of boney and scrawny. Why is it ok for an 'ample' person to be rude to slim people?

When I first started posting on the forums some 4 years ago I used to defend these actions because I was angry at the gat bashing comments but now I just see those as insecure people as much as the obese people are insecure when they throw the bag of bones comments around.

People are what they are and no amount of slagging off on here is going to change it. Just accept that and move on. Big girls and boys have meets, medium girls and boys have meets, slim girls and boys have meets. It's all good people "

And some like to mix it up. It is all good - live and let live in peace.

"I have just posted one of my chubby bum which I promise will be more toned in the new year. X

I feel soo cheated...there was only half an arse on show! "

Well I didn't want to be too cheeky. X

How about the term;

'Built for comfort, not speed'???

Is that less insulting than some of the above?

"Well I am chunky,stocky.x. You missed out and bloody gorgeous!!!"

Would second that

"How about the term;

Is that less insulting than some of the above? "

Who wants a comfortable sex goddess?

"It really does sadden me that adults can't behave like adults. They can't have a discussion about size with out insulting the other side.

People are what they are and no amount of slagging off on here is going to change it. Just accept that and move on. Big girls and boys have meets, medium girls and boys have meets, slim girls and boys have meets. It's all good people "

Well said xxx There is so much more to a person then there size. Fat Thin Middle size. A very small part that makes up that person. xxxx

Go on ...shake hands. "

. Hahaha this brightened up my morning of ironing haha

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

lol yes like me when they have a 6 kegg and no a six pack lol very curvy lol

"How about the term;

Is that less insulting than some of the above?

Who wants a comfortable sex goddess?"

Me me me!!

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

Whislt we're on this topic....there some unusual looking "athletes" on here too

Neath

Whilst*

"Whislt we're on this topic....there some unusual looking "athletes" on here too "
I do sumo wrestling. X

Neath

"I've got myself as curvy (size 18), but so do other women who are a lot smaller than me, so perhaps there should be a fat option to tick. And maybe separate options for the men to choose

No, there shouldn't. You pick what you want to pick and if people want clarification they can ask for a pic or go on cam. "

Its common sense really if people are a little confused by the descriptions used then there are simple enough ways to solve this

Neath

"Whislt we're on this topic....there some unusual looking "athletes" on here too I do sumo wrestling. X"

Fuck it think i'll change mine to athletic and use that excuse seen as ample seems to cause so much controversy

[Removed by poster at 22/12/13 12:26:40]

No, there shouldn't. You pick what you want to pick and if people want clarification they can ask for a pic or go on cam.

Its common sense really if people are a little confused by the descriptions used then there are simple enough ways to solve this "

I have common sense, I just say I'm fat lol

I put ample on my profile and I'm size 18. I felt it right to put that as most of my weight is around my tummy. Curvy to me is such as Kelly Brooke. And unfortunately I don't look like that hahaha

Neath

Its common sense really if people are a little confused by the descriptions used then there are simple enough ways to solve this

I have common sense, I just say I'm fat lol "

Even if fat were an option there would be some people who would still moan about that lol xx

"What do you regard "Ample" as when you see it in a profile description? Maybe "Stocky" would be a better description? Or maybe different descriptive words for either a male or fem would be better?? "

ur ass looks quite ample

there wouldnt be so much confusion if pics gave an accurate image of what someones bods like

you could judge for urself then

"there wouldnt be so much confusion if pics gave an accurate image of what someones bods like

you could judge for urself then"

That might make too much sense lol

Ample....there is more than one man can handle, go through your phone and invite all your mates, there will be plenty to go round.....as in, we had an ample feast last night.

Thanks for your message but I am looking for a more stocky woman

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

"I love how the super fit and slim athletic types have weighed in on this and aren't shy with the FAT tag. Perhaps we should have terms like surfboard, rake, bag o 'bones too. Maybe even the "clearly spends to much time admiring themselves in the mirrors in the gym" tag too. "

You mean the perfect people. I'm sure that if words such as the above were used to describe the perfect people of FAB they'd soon be up in arms. Perfect arms at that. For they have the biggest ego's to dent.

I often find that those who I would most definitely describe as athletic, call themselves average,

and quite a lot who do describe themselves as athletic, I would really call either heavy-set or skinny. Definitely no toning whatsoever.

Wishful thinking or eye-of-the-beholder?

Selby

Hmmm it seems I kicked off a bit of a hornets nest with my original rant. Sorry everyone. That is my insecurity at its best.

Now see I have average down as I think I am fairly average (well for a trans woman anyway). But when someone says they are ample because they are size 18 that in my view is generally curvy.

I range from 14 waist and hips) to 16-20 on top just because of my naturally shoulder padded shoulders.

That being the case I could be considered as ample? Really? I'm certainly not curvy, but to be honest at my height yeah I'm in the overweight category medically but I'm not massively obese.

So it's all a bit subjective anyway really.

I see ample to mean a bit of excess podge here n there.. endulged in some extra roasties and choccy bars. Nothing too major though

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've put myself down as curvy. I'm about an 8 bottoms, but a bit bigger up top. I didn't put much thought into it, really

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

he's a perfect 10, but she wears a 12

Baby keep a little 2 for me

She could be sweet 16, bustin' out at the seams

It's still love in the first degree

When he's at my gate, with a big fat 8

You wanna see the smile on my face

And even at my door, with a poor poor 4

There ain't no man can replace

'Cause we love our love,

in different sizes

I love her body, especially the lies

Time takes it's toll, but not on the eyes

Promise me this, take me tonight

If he's extra large well I'm in charge

I can work this thing on top

If he's XXL well what the hell

Every penny don't fit the slot

The anorexic chicks, the model 6

They don't hold no weight with me

Well 8 or 9, well that's just fine

But I like to hold something I can see

'Cause we love our love,

in different sizes

I've bought a watch, to time your beauty

But I've had to fit a second hand

I've bought a calendar, and every month

Is taken up by lover man

'Cause we love our love,

in different sizes

'Cause we love our love, in different sizes

hertfordshire

maybe we should put our BMIs lol

"maybe we should put our BMIs lol"
yes may all put BMI S on profile , lol do you think people can work there s out ?

Height and weight should be enough for those that can do their sums!

hertfordshire

weighing scales in chemists etc can give BMIs but has been said easy to work out by height and weight

Neath

Would it be a bit misleading though as according to bmi many professional rugby players would be classed as obese?

Well I think curvy ample women are so much sexier

To me ample is somewhere between average and large, you can carry extra weight without being big enough to be classed as a BBW, or whatever you wish to call it, for me that's what ample is, over weight but not quite BBW

evesham

"weighing scales in chemists etc can give BMIs but has been said easy to work out by height and weight"

body fat perentage it is then

hertfordshire

btw I am NOT putting mine lol

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

so what would our fellow Fabsters call / say about the following sizes

14/16 bottom half

18/20 top half (with ample bossom)

is that

curvy ?

ample ?

or fabulous ?

I (M) would say fu..n perfect but that Is my personal opinion !

whichever way you look at the stats / facts

I think j is is a sexy curvaceous woman

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Height and weight should be enough for those that can do their sums! "

"Hmmm it seems I kicked off a bit of a hornets nest with my original rant. Sorry everyone. That is my insecurity at its best.

Now see I have average down as I think I am fairly average (well for a trans woman anyway). But when someone says they are ample because they are size 18 that in my view is generally curvy.

I range from 14 waist and hips) to 16-20 on top just because of my naturally shoulder padded shoulders.

That being the case I could be considered as ample? Really? I'm certainly not curvy, but to be honest at my height yeah I'm in the overweight category medically but I'm not massively obese.

So it's all a bit subjective anyway really. "

From your photos I certainly wouldn't call you ample. I wouldn't even say you look overweight. You look great.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

The terms have no particular meaning and are open to interpretation by the individual.

Pictures tell the story best

» Add a new message to this topic