FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tax return lol

tax return lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Here is an example of the importance of accuracy in your tax return.

In response to the question; “Do you have anyone dependent on you?” the man wrote: “2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable Jeremy Kyle scroungers, 900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Parliament, and the whole of the European Commission”.HMRC has returned the Tax Return to a man in Evesham after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.

HMRC stated the response he gave was unacceptable. The man’s response to HMRC was: “Who did I miss out?”

source

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I heard that earlier today and it did make me laugh.

There was also a warning that the first site to come up on a Google search charges you £1,000 to file your tax return so be careful to click on the HMRC site which ends with .gov.uk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got them hounding me for over £10000...i don't owe them anything and they don't know where the figure came from but they still want me to pay it.

"Here is an example of the importance of accuracy in your tax return.

In response to the question; “Do you have anyone dependent on you?” the man wrote: “2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable Jeremy Kyle scroungers, 900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Parliament, and the whole of the European Commission”.HMRC has returned the Tax Return to a man in Evesham after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.

HMRC stated the response he gave was unacceptable. The man’s response to HMRC was: “Who did I miss out?”

source"

ex wife and four kids?

other quantities of kids are permissible.

"I've got them hounding me for over £10000...i don't owe them anything and they don't know where the figure came from but they still want me to pay it."

You should make a bid for Starbucks and reduce yer bill.

» Add a new message to this topic