FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Outside of fab!

Outside of fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arl2up OP   Man  over a year ago

BRADFORD

Has anyone ever recognised people from the site when out an about shopping/pub etc I once saw a couple in a pub was a surprise I didn't mention anything to them as I respect people's privacy an discretion wanted to have a little chat about the site really tho lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone ever recognised people from the site when out an about shopping/pub etc I once saw a couple in a pub was a surprise I didn't mention anything to them as I respect people's privacy an discretion wanted to have a little chat about the site really tho lol"

Seen people we have met at tesco before always say hello , we also see some of the local trannies and bi guys on our nights out ,

We say hello to everyone even random strangers

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yea I noticed someone from my local updates in the pub the other week.

Well I think it was her. It was tricky to tell with her clothes on.

Yup a couple wgo have a little girl in my hobbits class....so glad my mug isnt public

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

I often see people I recognise off the site, but I never say anything, firstly out of respect but also because it could be embarrassing if you get it wrong or they don't want to be approached in public. But it can be sooooo tempting sometimes.

I've never seen anyone. If I did I would not acknowledge them. I am a great believe of discretion and fab is not important in the grand scheme of things. When Im out and about living my daily life I do not want to talk about sex or anything to do with swinging, and that includes the people.

Yeah a few times, I've been in here so much when I saw them I thought "who's that?" I was just going to say hi to them and I realised who it was, thought it might be a bad idea so didn't lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've had a few people recognise me at nights out and at clubs and events when in glam mode, but I'd be upset if they didn't recognise me

Iv seen 2 people...

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

I have seen a couple of ladies in my local Tesco from here,we never talk but they always smile at me

Yes I saw someone in the pub on Friday

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Yes I recognised a couple from here it was her tatts that have her away. I didn't speak though. A few more people at a local supermarket. Pleased my mug shot is not on public view.

By *ev-PMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

There are quite a few locals who I recognise. Would say hi only if I met them or they approached me, otherwise certainly would respect their privacy.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I saw a man once at a concert. He has his face pic as his avatar. So he was easily recognised. But as I have never interacted with him and it was a public place, I thought it prudent just to smile to myself and leave him be.

I've never recognised anyone but I would ignore anyone I'd met if I bumped into them on the street now. I very nearly put my foot in it when I saw one of my meets and went to say hi, then realised he was ealking very closely with the wife he forgot to mention

Seen a few, some I recognised from local updates and some from photos I have been sent

Did have a guy chatting to his mate sat behind me in McD's the other week talking about 'a meet' - and from what was said I am 99.9% sure he was talking about this place

I am also 99.99999999999999999% sure I would not meet him

» Add a new message to this topic