FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why can't people handle rejection?

Why can't people handle rejection?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack Pharoh OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnet

I find it funny when I read profiles of women stating guys have been rude just cause they said no , didn't reply or cause the guy does not fit their preferences .

Guys come on stop spoiling it for the rest of us , I feel it is retarded to expect every woman out there to like you , don't you think ?

Also why waste the energy I mean do you think it is going to help your case to be rude ? What do you hope to achieve ?

Also there is a reason for the block button , if you contact someone and they do not reply ignore or block then , do not start throwing tantrums .

If you as a guy has preferences why not respect the fact women do as well.

Grow up guys this is an Adult site after all .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some women do not handle rejection well either.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Some women do not handle rejection well either. "

Or some couples! Lol.

OP... I don't think it ruins it for anyone really, just makes it easier for the nice guys to stand out from the knob heads.

Barnet

I do agree with you , but I am guessing the problem is more prevalent with guys , I could be wrong though .

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"I find it funny when I read profiles of women stating guys have been rude just cause they said no , didn't reply or cause the guy does not fit their preferences .

Guys come on stop spoiling it for the rest of us , I feel it is retarded to expect every woman out there to like you , don't you think ?

Also why waste the energy I mean do you think it is going to help your case to be rude ? What do you hope to achieve ?

Also there is a reason for the block button , if you contact someone and they do not reply ignore or block then , do not start throwing tantrums .

Grow up guys this is an Adult site after all ."

Well said thank you

Barnet

You do have a point missbhottie

sorry OP ur not my thing...I'm expecting a mail back...with profanities

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"Some women do not handle rejection well either.

Or some couples! Lol.

OP... I don't think it ruins it for anyone really, just makes it easier for the nice guys to stand out from the knob heads. "

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I do agree with you , but I am guessing the problem is more prevalent with guys , I could be wrong though ."

It seems more prevalent because of the sheer number of single guys on here compared to ladies/couples.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I can't handle rejection... Therefore I don't message people

Barnet

Blistering barnacles #%^{€$}

Barnet

" It seems more prevalent because of the sheer number of single guys on here compared to ladies/couples. "

True , well , guy , couples , women , Ts/tv , I think it is ridiculous that people do that .

Slagging off your peer group is, I find, a surefire why of not looking like one of the site's good guys...

never had an offensive reply from a single bloke after being turned down.

have from a few couples and single ladies though

Barnet

"Slagging off your peer group is, I find, a surefire why of not looking like one of the site's good guys...

"

If supporting stupidity makes me look good ,please show me the bad guys corner

"Slagging off your peer group is, I find, a surefire why of not looking like one of the site's good guys...

If supporting stupidity makes me look good ,please show me the bad guys corner "

It's not about suppotting stupidity It's about trying to stand out by criticising others' behaviour. Is that all you can offer? Pick me ladies I'm not a "retard" like all the other men...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

NO! Pick me !

It's not about suppotting stupidity It's about trying to stand out by criticising others' behaviour. Is that all you can offer? Pick me ladies I'm not a "retard" like all the other men...

"

what a cynical remark..the guys only wanting a shag

Barnet

"

So are you then saying it is stellar behaviours I should condone , or that if I see something wrong I should keep shut just cause it might piss someone off ? I am not doing this for any ladies to pick me I am just discussing something I see is wrong , if I am mistaken correct me , not go on some personal attack .

Barnet

Besides I am not slagging off my peer group , I am not slagging off men or anyone , I am criticising a behaviour , big difference .

By *uimlickerCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

what a cynical remark..the guys only wanting a shag "

yes but its not a right.

"Besides I am not slagging off my peer group , I am not slagging off men or anyone , I am criticising a behaviour , big difference . "

A behaviour that throughout your opening post you only associate with men.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I find it funny when I read profiles of women stating guys have been rude just cause they said no , didn't reply or cause the guy does not fit their preferences .

It's a very small minority that do this, in my personal experience.

Still, good effort at drawing attention to yourself and appearing sensitive to the women on here.

"Besides I am not slagging off my peer group , I am not slagging off men or anyone , I am criticising a behaviour , big difference . "

That might not have been your intention fella , but as one of your peer group this post did piss me off , so I'm not suprised at the reaction your getting .

Barnet

"Besides I am not slagging off my peer group , I am not slagging off men or anyone , I am criticising a behaviour , big difference .

That might not have been your intention fella , but as one of your peer group this post did piss me off , so I'm not suprised at the reaction your getting ."

Do you throw tantrums when rejected , if not then this post refers to you in now way .

Barnet

"Besides I am not slagging off my peer group , I am not slagging off men or anyone , I am criticising a behaviour , big difference .

A behaviour that throughout your opening post you only associate with men."

Did I say or imply that all men do this , and when it was brought to my attention that couples and women do it , did I not go on to state the behaviour is wrong no matter what kind of person does it ?

"I do agree with you , but I am guessing the problem is more prevalent with guys , I could be wrong though .

It seems more prevalent because of the sheer number of single guys on here compared to ladies/couples. "

That might not have been your intention fella , but as one of your peer group this post did piss me off , so I'm not suprised at the reaction your getting .

Do you throw tantrums when rejected , if not then this post refers to you in now way ."

I'm just saying if you post something that is known to be contentious on here then don't get arsey when you get people disagreeing with you . That's nearly as off putting as people throwing tantrums when rejected

Did I say or imply that all men do this , and when it was brought to my attention that couples and women do it , did I not go on to state the behaviour is wrong no matter what kind of person does it ? "

To be honest I found your opening post totally condescending. You tell men how to behave and take offence on the part of women.

Your opening post is clearly directed soley at men.

Barnet

"Still, good effort at drawing attention to yourself and appearing sensitive to the women on here. "

Thanks for the comment , the reason I posted it was I read a few posts this morning where women complained about this , the fact I perve the post of mainly women might explain why I thought guys do this the most and it was reading other peoples experiences that inspired me not that I am seeking anyone's sympathy or approval .

"...I am not slagging off men or anyone... "

Your post is directed specifically at men.

"Men" get a lot of grief on here because of the behaviour of a minority. It astounds me that a man, someone who has never experienced this and is therefore relying on heresay, would jump on the bandwagon.

It genuinely does seem that this post is to denigrate other men to make yourself look good.

If you can't make yourself look good without running everyone else down, you need to be concentrating on how to improve yourself rather than commenting on second-hand information on the failings of "men".

Barnet

Did I say or imply that all men do this , and when it was brought to my attention that couples and women do it , did I not go on to state the behaviour is wrong no matter what kind of person does it ?

To be honest I found your opening post totally condescending. You tell men how to behave and take offence on the part of women.

Your opening post is clearly directed soley at men."

If you want to throw tantrums at people that reject you go ahead you have the right to as I as we'll have the right to bitch about it , like I said I was referring to guys that throw tantrums not all guys , so who the cap fit .....

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Good point. Differentiate behaviour from identity.

If you as a guy has preferences why not respect the fact women do as

Grow up guys this is an Adult site afte

Retarded???? Such a lovely word Not. I know your having a rant but theres better words i can think of.plenty of disabled people use fab,think of them mate. Also i can smell plenty of shit. How yes its called someone being a brown nose.sucking up to the girls.rant over.have fun

Retaall ."

Barnet

"...I am not slagging off men or anyone...

"Men" get a lot of grief on here because of the behaviour of a minority. It astounds me that a man, someone who has never experienced this and is therefore relying on heresay, would jump on the bandwagon.

It genuinely does seem that this post is to denigrate other men to make yourself look good.

If you can't make yourself look good without running everyone else down, you need to be concentrating on how to improve yourself rather than commenting on second-hand information on the failings of "men"."

You mean you read the post and what you understood from it was that I was slagging of all men , including those that just move on when rejected ?

Barnet

If you as a guy has preferences why not respect the fact women do as

Grow up guys this is an Adult site afte

Retarded???? Such a lovely word Not. I know your having a rant but theres better words i can think of.plenty of disabled people use fab,think of them mate. Also i can smell plenty of shit. How yes its called someone being a brown nose.sucking up to the girls.rant over.have fun

Retaall ."

Are you saying it is normal to expect everywoman to like you ,and then kick off when you find out not every woman likes you ?

If you want to throw tantrums at people that reject you go ahead you have the right to as I as we'll have the right to bitch about it , like I said I was referring to guys that throw tantrums not all guys , so who the cap fit ....."

Ah so because I disagree with what you've said, I must belong to the group you are criticising. Excellent logic!

The cap can't fit me. I'm not part of the group "men".

And for the record I have never thrown a tantrum as a result of being rejected. Most of the men I've turned down haven't either.

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

We have had to accept rejection, it happens regular enough.

When playing as a couple with another couple all four have to clique otherwise it won't happen.

Rejection goes with the terrority so one as to get use to it.

It you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Barnet

If you want to throw tantrums at people that reject you go ahead you have the right to as I as we'll have the right to bitch about it , like I said I was referring to guys that throw tantrums not all guys , so who the cap fit .....

Ah so because I disagree with what you've said, I must belong to the group you are criticising. Excellent logic!

And for the record I have never thrown a tantrum as a result of being rejected. Most of the men I've turned down haven't either."

Then I am not referring to you or any of those men you turned down , those are stellar guys . I am referring to men who throw tantrums when rejected not all men .

rejection is persecution

Barnet

"We have had to accept rejection, it happens regular enough.

When playing as a couple with another couple all four have to clique otherwise it won't happen.

Rejection goes with the terrority so one as to get use to it.

It you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

"

Totally agree

Barnet

"rejection is persecution"

Really , In what way ?

If you can't make yourself look good without running everyone else down, you need to be concentrating on how to improve yourself rather than commenting on second-hand information on the failings of "men".

You mean you read the post and what you understood from it was that I was slagging of all men , including those that just move on when rejected ?"

You don't distinguish between the two. In fact your post doesn't acknowledge there are men who don't throw tantrums. You just criticise "men" as a group. So yeah your post is directed at "men" not some men or a few men.

You've clearly offended some men and some women are also less than impressed by your knight in shining armour routine. You honestly can't see that your post was at best poorly worded and ill advised?

"rejection is persecution

Really , In what way ?"

in no way..am just being silly lol

And for the record I have never thrown a tantrum as a result of being rejected. Most of the men I've turned down haven't either.

Then I am not referring to you or any of those men you turned down , those are stellar guys . I am referring to men who throw tantrums when rejected not all men ."

Go read your post. It's directed at "men".

Oh and we're back to focusing on men now, are we? Not the women and couples that do this?

Roll up, roll up, get your man bashing sticks here. Two fera pound. Man bashing sticks twoferapaaand.

"rejection is persecution

Really , In what way ?

in no way..am just being silly lol"

aw, dont feel rejected lol.

being aggressive after rejection is human nature.

its the fight or flight thing.

someone attacks your sensibilities and you either accept it (flight) or attack back (fight).

those that accept it, are probably not 'real men' and would probably back down in a fight, cant drink their bodyweight in alcohol and use skin products.

Then I am not referring to you or any of those men you turned down , those are stellar guys . I am referring to men who throw tantrums when rejected not all men .

Oh and we're back to focusing on men now, are we? Not the women and couples that do this?

Roll up, roll up, get your man bashing sticks here. Two fera pound. Man bashing sticks twoferapaaand."

I think the o p by bashing men is hoping to fool females he is different to others and not the best look at me thread i seen here.

Barnet

You mean you read the post and what you understood from it was that I was slagging of all men , including those that just move on when rejected ?

You don't distinguish between the two. In fact your post doesn't acknowledge there are men who don't throw tantrums. You just criticise "men" as a group. So yeah your post is directed at "men" not some men or a few men.

You've clearly offended some men and some women are also less than impressed by your knight in shining armour routine. You honestly can't see that your post was at best poorly worded and ill advised?"

Like I said earlier the post does not refer to all men except you want to assert that all men throw tantrums when rejected , and I am not bothered if some people do not like my post , I cannot and I do not expect to please everyone or be loved by everyone .

If some people feel it is acceptable to throw tantrums when rejected good for them for me I see it as vile behaviour .

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

people "spoiling it for the rest of us" is I think one of the biggest fallacies in swinging...

that puts all the blame elsewhere and doesn't recognise that we are all masters of our own fate...

it also makes people aware of their own picking/selection process and makes the ones who do stand out even greater...

I am a great believer in that you do get out what you put in, be that in your profile, or going to socials and mingling and interacting with people, or going to clubs....

too many come in with the preconception of minimal effort for maximum results... and it is those people who complain...

Barnet

Roll up, roll up, get your man bashing sticks here. Two fera pound. Man bashing sticks twoferapaaand."

Yes I am bashing men who throw tantrums when rejected , are you suggesting I praise them ?

I agree with the OP, It's disgraceful that men resort to insulting private messages when rejected.

Just do it here in the forums, like me;

Bloody bitches, - ye don't know what your missing!!!

Barnet

Grow up guys this is an Adult site after all .

people "spoiling it for the rest of us" is I think one of the biggest fallacies in swinging...

that puts all the blame elsewhere and doesn't recognise that we are all masters of our own fate...

it also makes people aware of their own picking/selection process and makes the ones who do stand out even greater...

I am a great believer in that you do get out what you put in, be that in your profile, or going to socials and mingling and interacting with people, or going to clubs....

too many come in with the preconception of minimal effort for maximum results... and it is those people who complain..."

Ok on hindsight I erred to put it that way , but I do feel it spoils the fun for some if you open your email and it is filled with curses and insults just cause you said no to someone .

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I think some people

A - invite these messages. Either through their profile or messages.

B - overreact.

Your right mistletoe! I've had some really rude women! I've never been pushy! If they say no that's fine! If I get a positive outcome from 1 in a hundred a count myself lucky!!

"I think some people

B - overreact.

"

C- fancy a fuck?

Barnet

Besides I find it a bit of a stretch to conclude that I somehow do not put in effort or whatever just cause I decided to talk about a behaviour I know to be negative , or is there a memo out there I missed where it is now acceptable behaviour to insult people who say no to you ?

Barnet

"I think some people

B - overreact.

C- fancy a fuck?"

OP I think you are missing a very important point. Those questioning yourpost are not condoning the behaviour that you critise.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Ok on hindsight I erred to put it that way , but I do feel it spoils the fun for some if you open your email and it is filled with curses and insults just cause you said no to someone ."

i think people should be more thick skinned...

I don't think highlighting the issue helps... because the people who do it probably aren't reading this...

all it does is either teniously links you to it... or makes you look like one of the mounting "white knights" who say...oh but I am different...

the good people already get it... they understand.. they are out there having fun... and they are finding their own ways of standing out....

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I think some people

B - overreact.

C- fancy a fuck?"

Ay go on then

Barnet

"

Ok on hindsight I erred to put it that way , but I do feel it spoils the fun for some if you open your email and it is filled with curses and insults just cause you said no to someone .

i think people should be more thick skinned...

I don't think highlighting the issue helps... because the people who do it probably aren't reading this...

all it does is either teniously links you to it... or makes you look like one of the mounting "white knights" who say...oh but I am different...

the good people already get it... they understand.. they are out there having fun... and they are finding their own ways of standing out...."

So what is the point of having a forum where things can be discussed , I am sure a lot of topics started here already have a lot of good people who get it , if some see my post as negative and hate me for it , good for them , like I said all I am doing is criticising a behaviour , if you feel it is acceptable behaviour say so , not bang on about what you feel my intentions for sharing my thoughts are .

OP i think theres been some slightly harsh remarlks on ur OP, I see u are pretty new, so its forgiven...some of us just dont like being told the obvious to be honest.I've used the site for several years and never really needed 'guidance' ...and I have learned that anythingh aimed at one group(negatively), often is only a reflection on how many of that group use the site, so that basically is a mathematical statistic, more men=bad behavior...if the amount of users sexuality was the same, we would see an equal in the behaviour

and my other point is...

YOHO-open yer fanny am comin in

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure anyonw is condoning anyone who "may" send nasty mails on rejection.

They are however commenting on your post and thinking you are complaining about men who "may" send abusive messages on behalf of the ladies who recieve them.

You won't like me saying the same thing as others but I am going to anyway, it looks like you are posting to big yourself up by putting other people down.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh and welcome to the forum

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So what is the point of having a forum where things can be discussed , I am sure a lot of topics started here already have a lot of good people who get it , if some see my post as negative and hate me for it , good for them , like I said all I am doing is criticising a behaviour , if you feel it is acceptable behaviour say so , not bang on about what you feel my intentions for sharing my thoughts are ."

Because "haters gonna hate" right????

as people have said before me... the Opening Post looks really condescending, it just looks like it is running over people in that big old bus of yours to make yourself look good....

hope it works.... but I am betting many will be turned off by the slathering

the truth is the nice guys dont need to be told, and the bad guys wont be listening anyway.... and those who are already having fun.... will be doing exactly that... having fun!

OP, would you take it in an offensive way if someone complained that black guys are too cocky, arrogant and so on?

of course you would because, even though its not about your personally, its targetting a group in which you sit firmly in (ie, being black) and so would view the post as an attack on yourself.

as said, there are these kind of posts all the time from women in the first instance, that then have plenty of knights riding in decrying the actions of the nasty men, whilst with the other hand typing their own fancy a fuck' message to the OP.

as with everything in life, personally i believe you should only get upset with things that affect you and not with things that 'may' upset other people, as generally you wont get thanked, and will cop all the flack ,as you now know lol

"

So what is the point of having a forum where things can be discussed , I am sure a lot of topics started here already have a lot of good people who get it , if some see my post as negative and hate me for it , good for them , like I said all I am doing is criticising a behaviour , if you feel it is acceptable behaviour say so , not bang on about what you feel my intentions for sharing my thoughts are .

Because "haters gonna hate" right????

as people have said before me... the Opening Post looks really condescending, it just looks like it is running over people in that big old bus of yours to make yourself look good....

hope it works.... but I am betting many will be turned off by the slathering

the truth is the nice guys dont need to be told, and the bad guys wont be listening anyway.... and those who are already having fun.... will be doing exactly that... having fun!

"

while _abio and I spitroast rugby, we high five each other and agree with her too.. I think ur getting the point now OP..ur post in its essence was a nice gesture,some may see the cynical side of things more than its original value, dont get upset by it.Anyway hope u get some nice meets from it lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Single guy bashing by a single guy: novel!

On the forums I'm not known for mincing my words. When visible my profile heading should read "none but the brave" and I am one of those "fat, old, ugly hags" who couldn't pull in the real world, no man would be seen dead with blah blah yet I've never received an abusive message: not...one!

I don't engage with people I'm not interested in and that's made clear. Polite, respectful "no thanks" doesn't lead to abuse but I'm sure endless ping pong milking the attention before finally saying no leads to frustration.

I find the men on site mainly alright I suppose they're not all arseholes!

Barnet

We'll for anyone who misunderstood I was not criticizing men ,or all men in general I was critisizing a behaviour some men do , if some see this as me bigging up my self you have the right to ignore me and not offer me that shag or whatever it is you feel I want from you or others , like I said I was not critisizing all men just those who display certain behaviour , I may be new to the forum but I am not new to swinging so believe what you want , if it makes you happy to feel my primary aim for posting this was to get a shag , knock yourself out , I have stated my reasons + I feel I have explained more than once this does not refer to all men and I have stated what behaviour I am critisizing .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

And on that note maybe it is time to close.

Wekcome to the forum , stick around