FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 50/50 ratio

50/50 ratio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if people think therecwould be a total change in site dynanmics if there were an equal number of male and female users. What changes, if any will there be?. Maybe men will show some more preferences? Maybe women will show less preferences? Maybe most fabbed pic will be a guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. No changes.

Men will still bleat , fawn and beg.

Women will still strut, brag and pretend.

"No. No changes.

"

Lol yeah women will still dominate, lets be honest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No changes.

Those that know how an internet site like this works - and that its a small part of the lifestyle - will carry on as always.

Those that have unrealistic expectations - will carry on as always.

The world will still turn!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Can we make it 49.5% men and 49.5% women, leaving 1% for others

No it won't change.

There will still be folk who don't rejection well, those who refuse to read profiles.... And those of us who can and do will have a blinking good time!

"Can we make it 49.5% men and 49.5% women, leaving 1% for others "

Aww yeah totally left out my fave category

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"No changes.

Those that know how an internet site like this works - and that its a small part of the lifestyle - will carry on as always.

Those that have unrealistic expectations - will carry on as always.

The world will still turn! "

Very nicely put

"No. No changes.

"

and Trannies will preen and flounce.....

If the ratios were 50/50, guys would still be needy and women would still be egotistical, just not so much as they are now.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

There would be no reduction in the 'Why can't I get a meet threads'

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"No. No changes.

Lol yeah women will still dominate, lets be honest "

Not in my world

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

and Trannies will preen and flounce..... "

I was practicing my flounce last night after my friend wound me up about having invited someone inappropriate out on the town with us

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I think there would,,I think some women would be less up their own bums...just my humble opinion

Burnley

I think there would,,I think some women would be less up their own bums...just my humble opinion

"If the ratios were 50/50, guys would still be needy and women would still be egotistical, just not so much as they are now."

Ratios don't affect individual personalities - an arse will always be an arse - male or female.

"If the ratios were 50/50, guys would still be needy and women would still be egotistical, just not so much as they are now.

Ratios don't affect individual personalities - an arse will always be an arse - male or female."

But they do, as the ratios determine the playing field, and its always harder playing uphill.

Titz Towers, North Notts

" and its always harder playing uphill."

Just try being an uphill gardener, it's not always easy

" and its always harder playing uphill."

I honestly think if you go for quantity over quality then you will feel that way, but there are plenty of couples and single females of the genuine persuasion who are attractive. I think perhaps some people's perception of themselves is what is what limits their enjoyment on here. Some people take themselves a little too seriously.

" and its always harder playing uphill.

I honestly think if you go for quantity over quality then you will feel that way, but there are plenty of couples and single females of the genuine persuasion who are attractive. I think perhaps some people's perception of themselves is what is what limits their enjoyment on here. Some people take themselves a little too seriously."

That's not the analogy I was making, The 'hill' I was referring to refers to the number of people in your group that you need to stand out from/climb over, and when you come from the largest group of all, the effort required to stand out from them is so much greater than that needed from someone from a smaller group.

"If the ratios were 50/50, guys would still be needy and women would still be egotistical, just not so much as they are now.

Ratios don't affect individual personalities - an arse will always be an arse - male or female.

But they do, as the ratios determine the playing field, and its always harder playing uphill."

If someone's personality is determined by the sheer volume of people of the same sex - rather than their own individual attitudes, beliefs and characteristics - that's a tad worrying!

You will never get your individuality across if you are constantly 'adjusting' yourself to even some sort of hypothetical 'playing field'.

Burnley

I honestly think if you go for quantity over quality then you will feel that way, but there are plenty of couples and single females of the genuine persuasion who are attractive. I think perhaps some people's perception of themselves is what is what limits their enjoyment on here. Some people take themselves a little too seriously."

"I think there would,,I think some women would be less up their own bums...just my humble opinion"

I think this could be true also

"I think there would,,I think some women would be less up their own bums...just my humble opinion"

pull the finger out will ya

I honestly think if you go for quantity over quality then you will feel that way, but there are plenty of couples and single females of the genuine persuasion who are attractive. I think perhaps some people's perception of themselves is what is what limits their enjoyment on here. Some people take themselves a little too seriously.

That's not the analogy I was making, The 'hill' I was referring to refers to the number of people in your group that you need to stand out from/climb over, and when you come from the largest group of all, the effort required to stand out from them is so much greater than that needed from someone from a smaller group."

Surely you would want to put the effort in, when I was meeting there is no way I would have met someone who didn't put the effort into their profile. Of all of the meets I have had over the years, none of them were from profiles with a few words and crap pictures. I've always thought that the more effort you put in to something the more you get in return!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ratios affect behaviour - and that response will vary according to the underlying personality.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't think it would change that dramatically, the people who want enjoy swinging would, the ones who don't, won't.

it is afterall, all about how you embrace it.

But they do, as the ratios determine the playing field, and its always harder playing uphill.

If someone's personality is determined by the sheer volume of people of the same sex - rather than their own individual attitudes, beliefs and characteristics - that's a tad worrying!

You will never get your individuality across if you are constantly 'adjusting' yourself to even some sort of hypothetical 'playing field'."

And your individuality counts for little until you can get yourself into a position on the hill where people can actually acknowledge it - hence my 'playing uphill' argument.

That's not the analogy I was making, The 'hill' I was referring to refers to the number of people in your group that you need to stand out from/climb over, and when you come from the largest group of all, the effort required to stand out from them is so much greater than that needed from someone from a smaller group.

Surely you would want to put the effort in, when I was meeting there is no way I would have met someone who didn't put the effort into their profile. Of all of the meets I have had over the years, none of them were from profiles with a few words and crap pictures. I've always thought that the more effort you put in to something the more you get in return!

"

To an extent yes I'd agree with you, if a person is willing to make an effort then there's a chance they may succeed, what I'm pointing out is that the level of effort that needs to be made by a single male is greater than that required from a single female, the greatest reason for this being the respective ratios they have to stand out from.

To an extent yes I'd agree with you, if a person is willing to make an effort then there's a chance they may succeed, what I'm pointing out is that the level of effort that needs to be made by a single male is greater than that required from a single female, the greatest reason for this being the respective ratios they have to stand out from."

I put in the same effort now as i would if there were 10 other guys on site or 100,000.

I cant change who i am, couldn't care less how others choose to behave or interact in me as their behaviour and attitude has no impact on my enjoyment of this site and the scene in general - and if someone chooses to engage with or meet someone else instead of me - why would i be bothered?

Said it many a time before but the scene is not a competition.

See it as such and you'll come across to others as being focussed on one-upmanship, 'climbing over others', and saying/doing anything required to 'stand out'.

Which is where many go wrong and cant understand why!

men would be more choosy maybe but i dont think i would be less choosy, i would rather go without.

To an extent yes I'd agree with you, if a person is willing to make an effort then there's a chance they may succeed, what I'm pointing out is that the level of effort that needs to be made by a single male is greater than that required from a single female, the greatest reason for this being the respective ratios they have to stand out from."

If someone is willing to put their genitalia into anyone else I personally think both parties should have put some degree of effort in. Yes there are considerably more single men on here than women but I would like to hope that I would have put the same amount of effort in if the ratio were reversed. If I were a single man I wouldn't be wanting to fuck someone who puts 3 words on their profile and a dodgy picture. I'd want someone who would have put effort in.

But maybe that's the difference between people, some people class here as insta shag.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It could be 90:10 weighted to females and some would still never get it.

"No. No changes.

"

» Add a new message to this topic